The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I was not referring to that boring cannot this, cannot that SN ML.

My post was about Yue Yue.
Date date quite heavy flavor should suit you.
Old 23-09-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
don't think syt fits her if u see her actual profile under good lighting more like village girl. Boobs is not exactly consider big probably close to zoya
Most of them on slg are village girls. Even the angpais. Even Anyi the angpai is village girl.
Old 23-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Most of them on slg are village girls. Even the angpais. Even Anyi the angpai is village girl.
I dig village xmms
Old 23-09-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

FR for Mandy - https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-mandy/

GFE: 10/10. Now I know what GFE is like. For all my visits I have never rated GFE because it felt very transactional. I think I hit it off well with her. It's like meeting a GF or mistress, and there are a lot of teasing and sexual attraction throughout. Since GFE depends on your connection so YMMV.

Looks: WYSIWYG. I think there is very minimal PS. If you like what you see, then go for it.

Body: Short (I'm 1.83m) and curvy. Would not consider her as fat and I like the boobs.

Massage: Negligible in my case as the GFE is so strong that after a short while (based on feeling as I did not time it), I just turn around and started to explore her body.

Sensual: 10/10. It is so high partly due to the high GFE. Basically a lot of teasing and exploring. Also I topped up for BF and although I cannot come from that, it still feels wonderful.

RTM: Maybe no. This is not because she is bad. On the contrary the session feels so good that I am I afraid I cannot control myself and go beyond a HJ. I'm "Hum Ji" and is not looking for sexual activities (as defined in HSA's blood donation) other than a HJ or BF. Otherwise it would have been a high yes.

PS: I saw a packet of cigarettes on my visit but luckily for me, she don't smell of cigarettes. FYI in case there are bros who are particular about cigarettes smell.

Last edited by lookseex2; 23-09-2022 at 12:32 PM. Reason: miss out 1 more point.
Old 23-09-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
lgf81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniqlo- View Post
Sorry but does anyone has rainbow from SLG wechat or something? tried with a few numbers but no luck...
Rainbow was Apple previously. She moved to the east. Her new venue has questionable cleanliness. And there’s this really weird smell.
Old 23-09-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
terrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyterrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
HI there,

Any chance of providing a photo for Anyi ? Didnt get a chance to see how she looks like.

Thanks alot if you do have it !
Old 23-09-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Sojung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did Xiao mi Rtc ? Or just taking a break ?
Craving for some good nuru
Old 23-09-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Date date quite heavy flavor should suit you.
Ooooooo....yes I likey.....
Quote:
Some even from villages all the way in Myanmar!!! Lol
Old 23-09-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
FR for Mandy - https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-mandy/

GFE: 10/10. Now I know what GFE is like. For all my visits I have never rated GFE because it felt very transactional. I think I hit it off well with her. It's like meeting a GF or mistress, and there are a lot of teasing and sexual attraction throughout. Since GFE depends on your connection so YMMV.

Looks: WYSIWYG. I think there is very minimal PS. If you like what you see, then go for it.

Body: Short (I'm 1.83m) and curvy. Would not consider her as fat and I like the boobs.

Massage: Negligible in my case as the GFE is so strong that after a short while (based on feeling as I did not time it), I just turn around and started to explore her body.

Sensual: 10/10. It is so high partly due to the high GFE. Basically a lot of teasing and exploring. Also I topped up for BF and although I cannot come from that, it still feels wonderful.

RTM: Maybe no. This is not because she is bad. On the contrary the session feels so good that I am I afraid I cannot control myself and go beyond a HJ. I'm "Hum Ji" and is not looking for sexual activities (as defined in HSA's blood donation) other than a HJ or BF. Otherwise it would have been a high yes.

PS: I saw a packet of cigarettes on my visit but luckily for me, she don't smell of cigarettes. FYI in case there are bros who are particular about cigarettes smell.
Location is spa or condo?
Old 23-09-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Location is spa or condo?
Unfortunately now she is at a hotel. I was surprised to but since already there so I went ahead.
Old 23-09-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Unfortunately now she is at a hotel. I was surprised to but since already there so I went ahead.
Noted bro, tsk for sharing
Old 23-09-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
Visited Xiao xiao Bing this week: https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/

Location: central, some bros might be familiar with this setting
Looks: resembles the photo, closer to the one with light make up which personally I prefer. From certain angle she does look a bit like hk actor 刘心悠. Ymmv
Massage: above average, at least no piano and touch and go. Checks on strength
Body: petite, which is my cup of tea. Somewhere between B-C?
Sensual: takes her time and puts in effort to please. Respect her boundaries and you will have a good time
Other remarks: pretty cheerful personality and nice to chat with

So upz me if you find this post useful! Cheers
She cancel my booking this week because no records

Quite frustrated about this
Old 23-09-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fantenyau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, any idea what happen to OMM? My booking for sat was cancelled
Old 23-09-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymanOz View Post
HI there,

Any chance of providing a photo for Anyi ? Didnt get a chance to see how she looks like.

Thanks alot if you do have it !
see liao also no use cannot book, there are better deals out there bro
Old 23-09-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Surprised no tang tang Mr until now.

Anyway I booked linlin but got last min cancelled. I guess when she move house it got messy.

So last min got a session with xiao Xiao https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Honestly I can't rmb when she was here long ago if I booked her before but session this time was good. She is really cute and fun to be with. More than vanilla and she is very chatty. Recommended.

Only thing is her address is a very busy and famous area. So those that want privacy or joy seen in shadier areas may not like it much. But the condo is big, nice and honestly quite easy to go up without too much attention.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1