The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-09-2022, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
For vanilla ML, can zut is s bonus. Some don't allow and some tell u avoid nip when touch boob. SN also not guaranteed. 4g very unlikely. nowadays I usually shortlist those FN ML. For those SN ML wait for you all to MR as I do not want to waste $120 on this cannot that cannot ml
FN ML atm I like Yue Yue (date date) who will shower for you and pamper you dry
Old 22-09-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/you-you-massage/

Visited this girl on a cool weekday evening some weeks back. Location is a condo off little India, nice and tidy studio with a bed with bed posts. Got big HDB carpark, so no issues with parking.

Friendly girl, had to bath myself, I asked if she can shower for me, say cannot, but it's ok.

Massage is so so only. After about 30 mins, started cath bath and rubbing her breasts all over me. Not allowed to remove panties but can zhut her tits. After all the foreplay, came the hj, which was not mechanical (I like!).

Will RTM cos I feel she is not too commercial and does not short-change your time.
Old 22-09-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
Clayt0n deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyClayt0n deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Searching high & low for her. I would recommend her for BJ after a long day at work.

Old 22-09-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
don't think syt fits her if u see her actual profile under good lighting more like village girl. Boobs is not exactly consider big probably close to zoya type..
Ya, Xiao Xue obviously is not syt. Can clearly see she's around 26-27. And has that sun darkened 农村 girl looks. Also no ass. Oops. Haha. Her tits quite nicely shaped but really cannot compare to the other younger more playful busty girls now available. Still XX dares to give that cannot this, cannot that service and still wears silly shorts.
Old 22-09-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Just wondering any bro knows any ML that does kisses and great gfe? suddenly got urge for more gf like experience or something similar hahaha, idk why
Old 22-09-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
FN ML atm I like Yue Yue (date date) who will shower for you and pamper you dry
You've renewed my interest in this one bro! Yue Yue looks youthful, busty and playful. FN some more! Nice. Question, is she plus size? Lol
Old 22-09-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayt0n View Post
Searching high & low for her. I would recommend her for BJ after a long day at work.

Who is she?
Old 22-09-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Not plus size though abit short but yes fn shower with you before and after, busty and overall good to me. To me pretty milf but to each his own.
She and Xiao Xiao my go to MLs rotation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You've renewed my interest in this one bro! Yue Yue looks youthful, busty and playful. FN some more! Nice. Question, is she plus size? Lol
Old 22-09-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hunter88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has contact for ML operating near Bukit timah area? Pls PM me. Thanks
Old 22-09-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Not plus size though abit short but yes fn shower with you before and after, busty and overall good to me. To me pretty milf but to each his own.
She and Xiao Xiao my go to MLs rotation.

Second whoizzit2 senpai, she is not plus size/plump but slight meaty, at the right places too.
Looks quite foxy and chatty, she's my regular too.

Thank You
Old 22-09-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Second whoizzit2 senpai, she is not plus size/plump but slight meaty, at the right places too.
Looks quite foxy and chatty, she's my regular too.

Thank You
Awesome guys, thanks for the intel. Must say she seems to check many boxes for a visit for sure. Who knows, maybe I'll be part of the club too. Hehe
Old 22-09-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
good point. I dont find her that pretty either. Went once and didnt return, although no fault on service. at least 8/10.

some MLs have good svc, but somehow when ppl praise them, their looks also go up. There are a number of decent svc ML but looks ordinary (or worse) to me so nv went back. if cut back on svc then no point going at all. My 2 cents.
The way many view cutback services is by comparison with what some other ML are offering. Sure, a FN good roaming ML definitely more appealing than SN pants on vanilla at same price. So it becomes acceptable that the ML remove BJ. That is a somewhat warped way to justify for her. Fact is these MLs made a calculated decision to do less because they felt established by now and most people will still RTM due to her reputation. No right no wrong, her business, her decision. Same for bros who feels is no biggie and continues to support this group of ML. Just not for me. She don't need my $$ to survive, I don't need her service to feel satisfied. I prefer to spend my $$ on those that don't shortchange customers.
Old 22-09-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Easier to get a slot with AnAn great sensual, FN and ends with CIM.
Damage at $120.
Xiao Xue room mate damage at 100 FN with HJ.
CIM need top up?
does she take without records?
Old 22-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Sojung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-16.com/an-na-...otic-hj-chair/

Anyone tried her recently ?
Any reviews ?
Old 22-09-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/eva-massage/
Tio raid at massage parlour?
She is at MH hotel?
Idk my first and last visit her was mid last year
Not my cup of tea and have other menu to pay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1