The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-09-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin77 View Post
You never visit her before how you know is not true?
Spotted her and her fucking dog again!!! Are you keen to see his face and car plate number?
We preferably have some prefer ML and will find them regularly and hope for something more. But don’t understand why bros still visit her when she already have a dog?
You want to try those sexual services she provide to her fucking dog ??
Dream on as I have asked many times but she rejected!!!!
Another tips : She told me she is going back next month, pity to her dog for spending so much time and money on her !!!
wa 4th account. ok you win for persistence, haha.
Old 19-09-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/amymassage/

Tried new amy,
just arrived maybe 1week ago to our tinyreddot
lookalike like 1st n 3rd photo, minimum meitu
claimed this was her 1st time in sinkie
watermelon should be B-B+
Her massage might be even better then some of the ml in mp's
慢游 and roaming supported
speaks french YMMV
after end service still able to provide some light head massage
i tried her recently too. here’s my take since i saw the one above:

looks good enough; acceptable. boobs b. said her nipples were medium sized, light brown. sensitive but allowed me to kiss lightly eventually. took quite a bit of convincing to remove her top (bottom already removed). skin is very fair and smooth.

her massage is legit. but i had to cut it short or she’d keep massaging hahaha. didn’t let me french when i was there, but i think if return, she might allow as mentioned in bro’s fr above. licked me all over but i’m honestly not super into it.

butt is fair and smooth but a bit too flat for my liking. pussy is hairy but i don’t mind. but she didn’t allow me to paint directly, can touch and rub though.

one thing i really didn’t like is she reused my towel she laid on the bed for the next guy (sorry to the next bro). made me wonder if mine was from previous bro too. for this… i decided i won’t rtm.
Old 19-09-2022, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone knows when Tang Tang is going to be listed? Or she got bao-ed already lol
Old 19-09-2022, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Anyone knows when Tang Tang is going to be listed? Or she got bao-ed already lol

No worries, TT is getting listed soon.
Old 19-09-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/fen-fen-massage/

Yesterday just tried she stay alone.
Booked a session with her services not bad from the start to end. Nothing can describe her BJ skills and perfect tongue work
Old 19-09-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
took quite a bit of convincing to remove her top (bottom already removed). skin is very fair and smooth.
one thing i really didn’t like is she reused my towel she laid on the bed for the next guy (sorry to the next bro). made me wonder if mine was from previous bro too. for this… i decided i won’t rtm.
Wa bro how you remove bottom before top LOL

but your last comment on the reused towel is a very big nono

Thanks for MR sir
Old 19-09-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
xftgb is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxftgb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried both Jing Jing and Lin Lin recently and here are my FRs:

Jing Jing (https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jingjing-massage/)
Looks: Sultry, 8/10
Body: Curves in the right places with an ample pair of boobs and nipples that are begging for you to zhut zhut, 9/10
Massage: She does put in some effort and will ask you if the strength is sufficient, but we're not really here for this, are we? 6.5/10
Sensual: She takes her time to slowly tease you with those come-hither eyes before allowing you to have an explosive release, 9/10
RTM: Yes

Lin Lin (https://sglonelyguy-15.com/linlin-massage/)
Location: Central, location will be familiar to bros. But it appears there might be a nosy neighbour hence might not so discreet although she did say she might be moving soon
Looks: Looks like the kind of good girl you would bring home to meet your parents, 8/10
Body: That pair of boobs on her petite body is such a site to behold. Zhut to my heart's content, 9/10
Massage: Not really her strong trait (I love a good massage) but when you have a lady like her for company, probably best to spend your time lying face up rather than face down on the bed 6/10
Sensual: Similar to JJ, she takes her time to slowly tease you and get you off. I opted to release my first shot with my little brother sandwiched between her soft boobies, 9/10

For those who are considering whether to go for JJ or LL, JJ gives me more of a sultry mistress vibe while LL gives you the poly/JC/uni girlfriend feels hence it could really depend on what you're hoping to experience on that day. That is not to say JJ is not friendly; she is but LL's GFE is one of the best - if not the best - I've experienced. She would even be ideal if you're just starting to dip your toes into such massages if she weren't so careful about screening prospective clients.

Sadly I didn't manage to catch Bi Er before she left but at least it looks like TT is returning so that's something to look forward to
Old 19-09-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Yang Zi 洋子 (https://sglonelyguy-15.com/yangzi-massage/)

Looks: 7.5/10, MILF look.

Body: Curves in the right places with an ample pair of boobs and nipples that 8/10

Massage: Provide good massage. She has put effort and will ask you if the strength is sufficient rating is 8.0/10

Sensual: She takes her time to manipulate her hand on your body.

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 19-09-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maxissss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro has an an or Lin Lin WeChat to add? Can pm me? Very much appreciated.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-an-an/
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/linlin-massage/
Old 19-09-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 21
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all

MR for Sherry (https://sglonelyguy-15.com/sherry-massage/)

Looks/Character: Fresh, sassy and cheerful ( I dislike overly quiet sessions and be rest assured there will be limited dead silence with Sherry) 7.5/10

Body: Tall and leggy baby. Sensitive tits and the associated moans bring the session to a different level. Seems enhanced but sensitive to touch. 7.5/10

Massage: Sherry does put in quite some efforts and will constantly check with you if her strength is sufficient. Calf muscle massage was a good plus for me 7/10

Sensual: Takes her time to warm things up. She can identify the sensitive zones pretty fast. She is naughty to a good extent. I like the atmosphere she creates and her gfe is . All is not done when hj is over…. 9/10

Others: Not a time watcher. Plus in current climate.

RTM: Confirmed Yes (and I have visited her more than once)
Old 19-09-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
wa 4th account. ok you win for persistence, haha.
Don’t bother feeding a troll with ill intentions. Ignore and don’t give them attention is best.
Old 19-09-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Wa bro how you remove bottom before top LOL

but your last comment on the reused towel is a very big nono

Thanks for MR sir
ya she was some how shy to remove top leh… maybe acting to create atmosphere for me. haha
Old 19-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Can only be patience

Old 19-09-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Chionging ML until a bit sian already… thinking of going for D1 again (went for a couple of them with good hit rate when D1 reopened, but still very noob) wondering if any kind bros in this thread can point me to a couple of good stables that offer high quality thai ladies (i know a bit pointless to ask about specific ladies since their stay here is short and might not be available anymore)?

Can pm me so as not to disturb rest of the thread. Will also up your points if i’ve never upped u before. Thanks in advance!

Apologies to the rest of the bros here for the brief off-topic post.
Old 19-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyashell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you to the bro who PM me with this recommendation

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-lin-massage/

She was very nice and patience with me even after having to cancel after making the first appointment (got cold feet to be honest). But her friendly attitude induced me to book again and I am so glad that I did!

Her massage is even better than what I got from spa. Really relaxing afterwards and can feel wellness has improved (partly because of the HJ I think). I shot like no one’s business in no time as the sight and feel of her succulent breasts are just too much for me to bear. I am getting a hard-on now thinking about it.

Can’t wait to find another opportunity to return. Thanks to the bro again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1