The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
BMW520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Tanjong Pagar Best Erotic Mosha Massage

This is my 1st time writing. hope to share this good spa that i encounter. And make some point too. hehehe
This shop operate by EW which also have a shop ard chinatown area. i prefer at tanjong pagar cos i find that the place more exclusive, tastefully renovated and very cosy.. she intro me a new young girl wish giving a very differ type of massage. so for me is fine and i take on.. to my surprise, really wonderful ...... and cum TWO TIMES... Ha Ha.... Bro which to know more , got to try yourself... I think i will go again within this 2 day before i go for my holiday.... Cheers !!!!! Enjoy !!!!!!
Old 28-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sgdenon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar Best Erotic Mosha Massage

Nice find, bro.

Mind to pm me the details? Thanks
Old 28-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
shagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tanjong pagar convenient for me too

can pm me location n no. thanks bro
Old 28-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

TS, you have just started to kill off this place.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 28-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mcflyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls pm me location.
thanks'
Old 28-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lureheaven is Cool - loads of Potential

Pls PM contact, thanks dude.
Old 29-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3518 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

I hv just tried the special type of massage. It feel quite special is not just piano or very strong type of massage but it make u feel relax it also massage ur gingo & also she sit on top of my bro wow dame shiok & start rubbing ur bro by using she butt which i never tried b4

Name : Tina
Look : 6.5
boob : Handful
Hj : 7.5
Massage : 8
rtm :yes
Old 29-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
matrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bros,

Can anyone PM me the location? Thanks in advance
Old 29-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

I received a sms from Eva yesterday. In the sms she told me that she open a new shop near Tanjong Pagar. And she mentioned that they have new Japanese style massage.
So after work, I came to target location. Quite easy to find. I was assigned a new gal with the name Tina, if I remember clearly

See below for detail;

Name: Tina
Nationality: PRC
Faces: 6.5/10
Breast: 36B I checked with my hands, but a bit sagging
Body: 8/10…hot…nice to see and nice to touch.
Attitude: 6.5/10
Service: 7.5/10
Mosha: Nil
Japanese Massage:8/10 Basically this massage is using oil, but the way she do it is very seducing. Something like Japanese show who performed massage on male customer. Good to try, but I still prefer massage with mosha. Hehehe
Massage during oil: 5.5/10 overall is better than piano type
Breast Fuck: nil
Catbath: nil
Jua gen: 4/10 she is new in the line. Therefore, need to guide her.
FJ: Nil
GF: 5/10
RTF: Yes, but try other gal
Damage: 35 + 50
Btw Lily is also working here
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 30-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadyman1 View Post
TS, you have just started to kill off this place.
Ah? Why that kill off this place by starting a thread?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Ah? Why that kill off this place by starting a thread?
It will good to be discrete and TS could just post in the current thread. With the road name sticking out clearing, those "people" (not cheongster) will hunt it down very easily.

There are so many cases in SBF where shop out and close down really fast becos of some brothers openly provide information.

TS could also keep it low and provide information to selective brothers. Then the joint will last longer.

Actually I received SMS for EW and was planning to go before the opening, however now may think twice.

Pending:

Old 30-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
terryboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agreed with you bro... anyway check EW new place after she SMS me. Was the first to be there together with another bro, one day before her opening.

I took Tina and bro of my took Lili. Shall not go into much details. FRs will be similar as what bro out there described. The Japanese Massage. To me it was a totally new experience and compared to the normal mosha which we get at EW's old place. Will return to try her other gals provided that the shop is still around.

Anyway bros out there go and try it out before its tooooooo late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadyman1 View Post
It will good to be discrete and TS could just post in the current thread. With the road name sticking out clearing, those "people" (not cheongster) will hunt it down very easily.

There are so many cases in SBF where shop out and close down really fast becos of some brothers openly provide information.

TS could also keep it low and provide information to selective brothers. Then the joint will last longer.

Actually I received SMS for EW and was planning to go before the opening, however now may think twice.
Old 31-10-2008, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kryptson2004 is Cool - loads of Potential

Looks like a lot of us have been receiving SMS for different ladies introducing this new joint. I also got my SMS this afternoon from Amy from another Erotic Massage joint (a separate thread can be found in this forum on this joint) and visited the place this evening. Unfortunately Amy was about to be busy with another guest and so she recommended me a LL or Eva (?). No choice and so I decided to try LL.

Started talking to LL while in the room and realised that this LL is also from yet another Erotic Massage joint (also a separate thread can be found in this forum on this joint) Brothers who read this forum will know that Amy/EW and LL/ZE are from two different joints around the Chinatown area :-). And I also realised that I have mistaken Eva with EW…in fact Amy was trying to introduce EW but I heard it as Eva.

Anyway, proceed with the message by LL but personally I will prefer Amy’s method rather than LL’s. LL is more towards using her fingernail to crawl on your sensitive part while Amy is more towards sensual touch. Didn’t try EW’s method before and so no comparison there.

Learnt from LL that her former place is undergoing some renovation (which confirms with the information from the other thread) and also learnt from Amy that she will most likely be spending most of her time in this new joint rather than earlier one.

All in all, these ladies…ZE, LL, Amy, EW know each other and together they have form three joints within walking distant in Chinatown area. Will certainly return to this new joint to look for Amy again.
Old 31-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptson2004 View Post
All in all, these ladies…ZE, LL, Amy, EW know each other and together they have form three joints within walking distant in Chinatown area. Will certainly return to this new joint to look for Amy again.
haha...well...to each their own...one man's meat is another man's poison....anyway...i tried amy before...and her service sucks....but u enjoyed....anyway...have fun...

If they wana hunt TP area down...very fast one...good luck~

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 31-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
If they wana hunt TP area down...very fast one...good luck~
Bet you agree with what I said.

As the rule goes, please ask TS for contact.. Sorry bro who have ask.

Pending:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1