The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
punat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile my thai milf FWB

can someone teach me how to upload pictures here?

i've always go to bangkok for business and stuff, and i've been banging this milf for at least a year now. she's in her 40's and her body is still rock solid. it was at a company dinner that i met her and yea had an afterparty. we had a little small talk and found out she was divorced with one kid. we didn't do it on the first night it was the following day. i asked her whether we could go for dinner and some drinks and she agreed. dinner and drinks were alright nothing really interesting, but towards the end, she popped the question like where and what am i doing later? i just replied i'm going back to the hotel and sleep. she said, do you wanna come over to her place first and i was like ok. so she drove back and had to sneak into her house so as to not wake her daughter up. went to her bed room, and the rest was history. time to time she would tease me by sending me pics of her boobs. its really fucking power.

i wanna share with you guys, so someone please show me how?
Old 07-10-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my thai milf FWB

It's a nice start,,
Here,, let me help you,,
When we were new,,, many helped us too,,,

When you post your message,,, on the top right,,
There is a blue icon,, "Load Pics"
Click on that and it will brings you to another page,,
Load max 3 photos at a go,,,

Get it?

We look forward to more updates here!
Make it interesting ok!

Mrs Ow,,
Old 07-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro punat,
u can go to uploadhouse to upload your picture and paste the picture link on the post or reply on the forum,

Please see below :

1. After uploading the images to uploadhouse, we get the option to choose which links to use.

2. Usually, we go to the last link @ the bottom of the page and choose the "Direct Link to layouts"

3. We should copy and paste the picture link on the posts you want to do the posting....

OR

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=41843

above is the link you can refer to

Re: Sticky: Everyone please read this before posting any images.....
Old 08-10-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

punat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks guys for your help and as described here you go.
be warned, her boobs are amazing.

Old 08-10-2016, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Martinmach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice indeed...keep it coming....cheers
Old 08-10-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

UPed you, nice sharing!
Old 08-10-2016, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Nice set of tits.......Thanks for sharing... Up u
Old 08-10-2016, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 14
tsuna91 is a glorious beacon of lighttsuna91 is a glorious beacon of lighttsuna91 is a glorious beacon of lighttsuna91 is a glorious beacon of lighttsuna91 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow I wanna suck on them so bad!!
Old 08-10-2016, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28368 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: my thai milf FWB

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 08-10-2016, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

So fair and firm .... Pak like ....
Old 08-10-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Freaking awesome
Old 08-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Thank you very much guys. will definitely upload more if i get them
Old 08-10-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by punat View Post
thanks guys for your help and as described here you go.
be warned, her boobs are amazing.

Awesome! Wonder why the tits looks a bit weird and seems plastic. Paiseh, from cosmetic surgery point of view
Old 08-10-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

She is a MILF!!?

Why her nipples so lovely!
Mine is dark,,,,and ugly,,,,
Old 08-10-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

lovely tits!!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1