The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Conservative Wife

Bros,

In younger days (about a two yrs ago), I met a local married couple on CL (both SG Chinese in early 40's). Wife was an attractive, looks a trophy wife, big boobs, but very conservative and shy when initially meeting. Both worked good jobs in a bank.

He had fantasies of watching me and another guy in a MFM with his wife. Also wanted to spend time in a public place watching us flirt and ogle his wife.

If bros are keen, I can share the details of the 3 times we met.

But more recently, I have gotten to know the guy because I wanted to understand why a guy would watch his very attractive wife be set-upon by two horny guys. And when I get married, will i go through a similar phase.

Do any other bros have this fantasy about their wives? Or any experience getting shy wives out of their shell?

Thnks for any sharing
Old 23-07-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Conservative Wife

https://sbfsg.org/showth...178908&page=23

Maybe your want to read up this thread.

Especialy the last 2~3 pagea where bro Ricky and bro porscheclub share their view.
Old 23-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post

Especialy the last 2~3 pagea where bro Ricky and bro porscheclub share their view.
This is great, thank you bro! Makes for Very informative reading, I'll share my own insights on this topic too in the thread
Old 23-07-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
B3ys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did have fantasy of wife making out with other guy but my wife like no respond to my question. . And I feel difficult to start this topic with her..
Old 23-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3ys View Post
I did have fantasy of wife making out with other guy but my wife like no respond to my question. . And I feel difficult to start this topic with her..
Bro B3ys is probably a good idea to not ask directly bc wife can lose her respect and connection to you

In our case, she liked the attention from two younger guys very much, but it was apparent she had lost respect for hubby
Old 23-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Bros, got a few PM asking for details of this encounter. Been a long time since I've posted and now have some extra time this week, so here goes..

I didn't share this encounter earlier in case the other bros involved are also samsters and have different memory of what happened ; but I think enough water has passed under the bridge for a timeless story

Conservative Singapore Chinese Wife - part 1

It was January 2013, and I was still working for a bank and on a short term break from my GF (we would have a permanent break up about 18 months later). I felt instead of dating, to maybe use this time to explore more of what was out there. So I checked out craigslist, more just to browse. I viewed a few ads under the MW4M category, just to see what was out there.

I saw one ad, which read "Local Chinese Couple (40's) Seek Straight Man for MFM" .. I read on, and I recall something like "Educated, sexy wife wants to explore her boundaries with one or two respectful younger men. Hubby will watch and host at a nice hotel. Please reply with pic."

I sent them an email with my details with a slightly blurry pic. They (he) replied back right away with a pic of them both.

He said they wanted to try something new and that her sex drive was far higher than his. If I was ok with it, he would watch me and another man pleasure his wife. All four of us would meet for drinks first at a hotel bar and then head up to a room if the chemistry was good. She said the wife (Melinda (name changed)) was very shy and nervous so may not be into doing anything on the night, but that we could at least meet and see where it went.

He suggested meeting on a Friday night at 8pm at a nice CBD hotel

It sounded interesting and I replied I would be there. Melinda looked very stern in her pic, but in a hot, MILF kinda way. I googled a pic for you bros to get a better idea. Click here to see a VERY close resemblance to Melinda.
Old 23-07-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BeautifulThings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post

Nice share bro
Old 23-07-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Click here to see a VERY close resemblance to Melinda.
Hahaha she looks stern like ready to sue!
Old 23-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Hahaha she looks stern like ready to sue!
hahaha, yeah bro, a bit stern in that example..

Click here for a more upbeat look, I think this is also reflective
Old 23-07-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
hahaha, yeah bro, a bit stern in that example..

Click here for a more upbeat look, I think this is also reflective
Though hubby may have to be dam heong if divorce lawyer involve!
Old 24-07-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
FetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feed her a bit at a time or ditch her .
Old 25-07-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

contd..

So anyway, I was pretty new to this online ad scene, but I sent in my pic (Face blurred out) and he sent me back a pic of them as a couple. It was at a fancy party, looked like a dinner and dance, and she was in a low cut, blue top, her cleavage very obvious, looked like an older (late 30's/early 40s) Hong Kong actress. Totally a 'trophy wife', high powered working type, sharp features. He was a pretty regular looking bro, I have to admit though he scored way out of his league (i.e. his wife way hotter than I thought he could score!) so i gave him some credit

He said a few things had to happen:

1. It had to appear that the 2 of us were all good friends and that I was visiting town from overseas (A bit tough to hide my local accent, but doable since I did travel a lot for my job at the time). The 3rd guy was there in case she didn't like one of us (aka a backup).

2. I would have to host the room, because he didn't want it to appear that he had set it up (and it seemed his wife ran their finances, so would be found out). At the time of emailing, he hadn't found the other guy.

3. Melinda was a Princeton graduate and since I had been there on exchange (which I told him in my first email), she would be very excited to meet me.

I was young, horny and a bit excited by this kinky idea of bonking a hot wife while her hubby watched. I also being a bit intellectual, wanted to understand more about why a guy would send a stranger like me a pic of him and his wife. They both looked pretty successful so I thought a bit risky. Me, single, not much cash (only a 2 of 5 C's bro), hadn't got anyting to lose.

So we agreed to meet at the bar/club in the 5-star hotel in the orch area where I made the reservation. We were meeting for 8pm and I checked into the room at 7:30, as I came straight from work.

I walked in to the hotel bar (I didn't have time to dress into anything fancy, as had to go straight from work) at 8pm, as we'd agree. I recognised the Husband (Lai, name changed) sitting there with another guy at a table. The guy was also SG Chinese, fit guy. But no Melinda in sight. The lights were on though, just a little dimmed, so easy to make everyone out.

I got a little paranoid.. maybe this was some kinda gay set-up, or some BS excuse would come up and Melinda wouldn't come over and I had paid $250+ for a room. But I walked over anyway, and if there was some BS excuse, I'd leave in 2 minutes and no harm done (I also was going as "Michael", not my real name, so it wouldn't have been a big deal if I left)

Me: Hello, Lai, it's me Michael, we exchanged emails.

Lai was smiling, seemed very pleased to meet me and got up quickly to shake my hand.

L: Oh, yeah, hi, hi, Michael, yeah, nice to meet you (he spoke with a lot of words, a bit fast), .. sorry huh, Melinda, my wife, is a bit delayed at work but she will be here in 10 minutes. But meet Melvin, please, he was the other person who she was happy to meet.

Melvin smiled and shook hands as we sat down. He was in his mid-30's, married and interested in swinging. (He said his wife and him planned parties with other married couples). He said he worked in marketing for an agri chemical company. He seemed a pretty good talker, and Lai said Melvin was very persuasive, so it would be a good combination.

I just took it all at face value for now, as I didn't share my real name or employer and didn't expect them to do the same. But I was curious to know how Lai had planned the night to go and what his motivation was about. I was also still not fully convinced if Melinda would show.

Me: So, what's the plan when Melinda arrives?

Lai: (texting rapidly, probably to Melinda). Oh, um, well, when she arrives, I'd like us to have a few drinks, maybe get her more social, loosen her up a little and then maybe watch you guys flirt with her in here I'd like to watch her dance with you guys, or maybe flirt a little in public, some touching would be nice too. Then maybe we head up to your room.

I didn't ask why he wanted TWO guys there, because 3 guys and one girl did fee like a crowd. But I was still pretty nervous with anticipation so I decided to play it cool and ask some intelligent questions

Me: How did you convince her to do this (knowing this was new for them from our email exchange)

Lai: "Well, I'll admit, she and I discussed the idea of swinging, but she is not in favour of another woman being involved. And, she asked what I wanted for my birthday, and I just said "well, you did talk about couple swapping. Maybe we could become closer as a couple if you explored your sexual fantasies more?

And she said, initially, no. But.. if we found TWO nice guys, who could be discreet, she would consider it. She said it had been a very secret fantasy of hers, but not something she ever considered actually doing. And if one of hte guys wasn't good, the other would be a backup. Plus, she also said it would probably be a "NO" tonight, but at least she agreed to meet.

That did disappoint me a little, since my cock was already hard under my office pants in anticipation. It got a little harder when an attractive, well dressed woman in a gorgeous red and gold chongsam almost quietly came and sat next to us.

Melinda: I'm sorry i'm late guys, a company function before lunar new year for some visiting guests.

Lai: (calling over a waiter) .. shall I get you your usual vodka martini? And here, please meet Michael and Melvin, my friends.

Melinda: Nice to meet you both (shaking hands with us) .. Lai said a lot of nice things about you both. Michael, I heard you also attended Princeton

I nodded my head, but by now, feeling very nervous about where this night would go, as the waiter brought her a large vodka martini.

contd.
Old 25-07-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HighPriority deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice update TS
Old 25-07-2015, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
B3ys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sound quite a good idea from lai.. continue please..
Old 25-07-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
imodel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa wa wa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1