The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2015, 03:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Disgusted at msm journalists for not doing anything

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

DISGUSTED AT MSM JOURNALISTS FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING

Post date:
1 May 2015 - 1:49pm

I refer to the outside the courthouse.

I’m utterly disgusted by those a**eholes, journalists or whoever they may be filming or taking pictures of Amos. None of them as I saw in the video took an effort to go after the assailant with their equipment to at least capture him on tape to be identified.

These bastards and bitches witnessed a 16 year old kid being assaulted physically yet prioritized their selfish goals and idiotically did nothing as a human being to come to a kid’s aid.

I say to you bunch, you people are a whole lot of low life scums. Shame on you, you’re a disgrace to society and your family. Totally sickening, look yourselves in the mirror and ask where is your humanity you a**eholes.

Now Amos is back in remand for breaking his bail conditions and many rejoiced his predicament, some even wished for harsher punishment on him. Did these people even ponder for a minute and ask themselves why Amos did what he did? Did they at least try to understand him?

Yes he did falter on profanities and religion but do we need to put a 16 year old through the stress of having the full brunt of the law against him for that? Shouldn’t guidance and counselling the better approach to begin with? Or perhaps destroying a seemingly bright kid in exchange to uphold the praise of a dead person justifies that.

What I see in Amos is a kid that needed someone to lend a listening ear to his inner struggles. His abusive father (if that’s true)
https://amosyee.wordpress.com/2015/0...busive-father/ is a bad enough effect on him. Note the very last paragraph, he’s calling out for help. Call him rebellious, defiant whatever you want but let’s not deny him a channel to release his angst. The more we suppress him, the pressure cooker in him grows and that’s happening to many of us courtesy from the govt.

Suppression is never the answer. Amos at this tender age needs counselling professionals to reach deep into him and understand his situation and gradually guide him along. Those swines who filed report against Amos, you have a bad deed to be burdened with. Jesus will pardon Amos, but sorry to you swines.

VTO VTO

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1