The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 12
xpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Orchard Venture

Was at Orchard and had some time and I first time ventured around this area to see for myself...

Withdraw some money, went up 3rd floor and go toliet first...

Along the way saw this lady with white robe smile at me... I think... ho say liao... right place...

But I first time... a bit pai seh... if not I would have say hi to her and geh siao geh siao...

But I did not... came out toliet I thought... go higher floor and come down...

But eventually... came by 3rd floor... round past the escalator and saw a small stretch of possible places...

I too easy and kena pull in the first one... plus she looked okay and seems to be more quiet...

Went for the 30 mins $48...

She told me to take off clothes and I know hor say liao...

So I sat there fiddling on my phone... she came in dimmed the lights and told me to lie face up...

My head could feel her boobies and I opened my eyes to admire her looks...

She just press press and feel feel the head... chest... shoulders... after the while... golden question...

Quite expensive... I was thinking... gosh is this the Orchard pricing?

Handjob, plus touch everywhere starting 150... cant remember include blow or not... may have...

I nego... she say 50 for just handjob... I say like dat no feeling... which is true... plain handjob does not cut it for me... eventually nego 90 for handjob... some touching and she bare her top and expose her bottom...
So her dress in the mid body...

I prob kena chop... but her figure is nap! Sizable boobies and soft to touch...

When I seat up... her hands brought me small head to transform... best is she licked my balls... Shiokz...

She lie me back and continue her strokes... licked my nips and neck... shiokz...

I thought I could actually come earlier but I was like holding back abit... cos I tot wanna enjoy longer... haha... she was working her for the money...

I brought her close me to and hugged her tight...feeling her body along the way... hearing her moans close to my ears... and her wonderful hands stroking me... I like this position but hate it that her other hands could not touch my balls at the same time... I absolutely loved it when my balls are carressed...

Continue in this position and as I held her more and more tightly... she could sense it... and moan accordingly...

I gave her the squeeze of her life when I erupted... woah... shiokz... she helped me clean up with wet tissue...

Damage: $48/30mins, money collect first. + HJ plus roaming $90. Small partition room...
Masseur: Look 30s, looks milfy chio, good body. Her moaning is good... listened to me when I wanted my balls carresed...
RTM: I still new... so would try others out.

Hope you enjoyed my FR... and please up my points! Thanks!!!
Old 05-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Venture

$48 for 30 mins??? $90 for autoroam HJ? That's way too expensive liao! $100 can get you FJ with an SYT at such places.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 12
xpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
$48 for 30 mins??? $90 for autoroam HJ? That's way too expensive liao! $100 can get you FJ with an SYT at such places.
Ya lor... I couldn't get any lobang here... So own self go explore... Can sic for me please? Thank you in advance!
Old 05-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 12
Spicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpbum View Post
Ya lor... I couldn't get any lobang here... So own self go explore... Can sic for me please? Thank you in advance!
There are so many threads here which have a giveaways location and shops.
Just go through some and you will find.

Tried some and gosh, the tummy so big but TS said the boobs power.

Almost puked, but luckily little bro puke first haha

Gave up on aunties above 30 doing HJ.

PM me, i intro you more aunties.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
cunnty has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy98 View Post
There are so many threads here which have a giveaways location and shops.
Just go through some and you will find.

Tried some and gosh, the tummy so big but TS said the boobs power.

Almost puked, but luckily little bro puke first haha

Gave up on aunties above 30 doing HJ.

PM me, i intro you more aunties.
That is orchard tower, dont be so secretive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1