The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold
Steamy windows

Just trying out my first fictional story. Any things that happened or having a similar encounter is purely coincidental. I'll have no relation to any consequences if anything happens or if suddenly an invisible hand touches your neck from behind.

Do I did well, please let me know. Similarly if it sucks let me know I'll discontinue it immediately.

It was another overtime at work. Fuck. It has been a long two weeks of continuous overtime and weekend burns. If this keeps up I'll going to have a major burnout. I'm so looking forward to the weekend (cross fingers) with no call back for work. Seriously I need a break. Why am I always the only one who stays back where everyone disappears when the clock strikes 6:30pm. It's so unfair. Perhaps its just my stupid philosophy of needing to finish everything fast or is it the perfectionist side that's stopping me from going home on time?

I'm working in an old yet established firm doing accounts, set in a really old factory space near Genting area. Surrounding me are all similar factories. But there was always this area on my opposite building with the lights on almost every late night. A yellowish light amidst a translucent curtain against a tinted glass, same level as me. I could see what's opposite sometimes though its almost opaque. Its weird that the only light you see is only the small room. Everytime I can see a female silhouette moving around.

I know that company. I had some friends there as the industry is small. It was quite a small setup of 6 people. We do go out for lunch or teabreak.

Thinking it was nothing much I went back to my work until I saw the silhouette undressing. Though its only a silhouette, it was seductive.

Thinking with the other brain, I've thought. Yes, maybe I should get myself a good binoculars to peep. At the very thought of it made me hard. Perhaps working late is not considered bad after all.

Now I had an aim for the weekend already. Binoculars shopping time. Hur hur, I giggled to myself as I went back to work and left an hour later.

Days with Jean.
Sequel to What are words. The story of Jean.
http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=313013

What are words.
Love hurts. Sacrifices only for the sake of love.
http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=310476

The Floral Top.
An unexpected sexual awakening.
http://sbfsg.org/showthr...11#post7560011
Today 11:44 AM
Old 19-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Steamy windows

power la,another steaming story.ups for u bro
Old 19-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Perhaps staying late might not to a bad thing after all.

The weekend was here as I excited went online to research for the perfect binoculars, of course it should be cheap la.

Managed to hunt one after hours and went on to purchase it. My heart was already itching to see more. Somehow being a peeper sounded both erotic and naughty at the same time. For a geek like myself, I stared myself at the mirror and grinned sideways.

Its the first time I'm looking forward for Monday to be here. Waiting to plant my binos on my 'window' seat. Maybe one more camera with super zooming powers. All these perverted thoughts flooded my mind as I wanked myself off in my room just thinking about the possibilities of the peep when the stupid dinner call knock on my room door disrupted my lustful imagination.

What a spoilsport. I wished I could have stayed alone so I can do whatever I want.

Some facts about this geek. Wears thick square frame glasses. Likes checked tops, and likes pointy leather shoes. Standing about 1.65m, slighting plump.
One of the typical guy next door. Single and available. Never had a girlfriend. Never in a relationship before. Only believes in fate and wait and wait.

Yea. Yawns. And back to sleep.

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Old 19-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

I couldn't sleep on the Sunday night. In anticipation to what I would be able to see on Monday using my newly bought binoculars. Flipped here and there. Finally around 2am I fell asleep. Thoughts ran wild in my dreams.

I dreamt of seeing a beautiful lady clothed in white, where her long silky hair easily stretched near her waist. Her skin was pearl cream and smoothly tender. She has huge and watery eyes, with a slightly pointed nose, together with slim and small pink lips. She had an oval shaped face with red rosy cheeks. Paired with a nicely shaped C cup contour. Something about her seemed too pretty to be true. Almost like those ladies you see in novels.

I was walking towards her in bewilderment when my alarm clock scared the hell out of me. My dreams shattered.

Packing the binoculars into my bag, I went off happily. Evening came quickly with the crowds in the office gone. Sneakily I took out the bino and adjusted the focus for a clearer view and placed it under the table when one of my colleague said goodbye, giving me a fright that I nearly dropped my binoculars. I waved and smiled. The entire office was empty already as I readied myself for the peep. I drew the blinds and placed my binoculars.

The light switched on and I could see a silhouette coming in. She walked towards the window as I adjusted the sharpness. She was wearing a black dress. Couldn't see her face as she did not come close enough. She was stripping. Slowly her hands moved to the top of her strap, gently pushing it down her shoulders, revealing a smooth white radiant skin. Bit by bit her dress slid downwards, showing a nice cleavage amidst a snow white laced bra with a sneak peek of a faint tattoo near her breasts. A rose tattoo.

Her dress fell to the ground to showcase a tribal tattoo just above her butt. She was wearing a matching panties. "A wild girl" I thought. I unzipped my pants and stroked myself. She was about to unhook her bra.

"More... strip more" I whispered to myself. It was as though she could hear me. She covered her breast, and switched off the lights.

Fuck! I was so close to seeing her breasts. So close!

Part of me was telling myself (next time don't utter anything).

I zipped up, checked some emails and left the office, disappointed.

Well, let's try again tomorrow. *Maybe I could meet my friends who is working in that company about that girl. yes. maybe I should do that.*

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Old 19-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

POWER LA! More more more more! Kekeekek
Old 19-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here...
Old 20-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Well, let's try again tomorrow. *Maybe I could meet my friends who is working in that company about that girl. yes. maybe I should do that.*

Before sleeping I texted my friend Roger who worked at the company the lady was working.

Me: Hey Roger, lunch tomorrow? I go find you ok? We eat at the canteen below your building? Steadies? 12pm?

Roger replied Ok.

I was getting excited to find out more about the sexy lady.

Met up with Roger and ate.

Me: Hey bro, how many females do you have in your company? I think I saw one quite chio leh.

Roger: ??? No leh, there's only 2. You met them before, Rachel and Christine. Both short executive hair. No really pretty leh. So-so only la.

Me: Cannot be leh. Your light is always on around 730pm leh. Everytime I see a silhouette near your office leh.

Roger: ???? I think you got the wrong office la. Everybody goes back at 630 sharp one. No one stays at all.

Me: Orh. Maybe I saw wrongly ba.

We chatted about other things before we headed back to work.

Weird I thought to myself. But decided to still peep to find more.

Darkness fell. As my night job as a peeper began.

As usual the lights were on and the same lady was there.

Focus focus. She was dancing happily. She was wearing a black dress, similar to what I saw yesterday.

*No uttering I reminded myself*

Slowly she lifted up her dress where the otherwise familiar white bra came into view. My heart was thumping real hard now. *I wanna see her breast I wanna see her breast I thought and prayed.*

Her hands stretched behind her back and unhooked her bra as she continued to dance. Her back was still facing me.

*Tuning the binoculars for a sharper view*

I was already hard on the pants as I unzipped quickly and stroked on one hand whilst the other held on securely to the binoculars.

She turned around where her breast came into view. Wow, she had well shaped breasts with small dark nipples. Cream pearl coloured skin complimented her nipples alot. Additionally the rose tattoo give an aura of erotica to her body. I was furiously wanking when I shot the load onto the wall.

She came towards the window and opened the translucent curtains a little to reveal some of her facial appearance. She was looking downwards on the road as if she was waiting for someone to come.

A pair of really foxy eyes with really long curly eyelashes with a nice red saucy lips, small nostrils and slightly squarish face with natural rosy cheeks.

Really really beautiful. I was totally captivated.

Focus binoculars even sharper. Her eyes moved and stared at my direction, and she closed the curtains and light.

Fuck, did she see me peeping?

But it was worthwhile. Though I have to clean up the mess I created in my office. My cum that is. Don't want to leave any traces.

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Old 20-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, when ur friend said everyone left after 630pm, it seems u might have met a "ghost", and also "she" can hear u when u uttered more, proves d point
Old 20-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

She had a pair of really foxy eyes with really long curly eyelashes with a nice red saucy lips, small nostrils and slightly squarish face with natural rosy cheeks.

I went home with satisfaction.

I was so overwhelmed by the lustful thought that nothing could convince me.

Wednesday, I stayed but weirdly the light didn't turn on.

Left rejected.

None on the Thursday too.

Waited for Friday patiently. The lights were turned on and I saw the lady again. Hosey liao. Quickly took out my binos and aimed it at her.

She was wearing a white dress which showed she was not wearing anything beneath. She drew the curtain. To my surprise, she looked at me and gestured me over with her fingers.

A cold wind blew behind my ears. What should I do?

Should I accept the invitation? Should I sucummb to my lustful temptation?

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Old 20-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
NewLife4Me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more more more
Old 20-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

Upon drawing the curtains, she looked at me and gestured me to go over to the building.

Quickly I packed my bags and shut down my com. I'm determined to find out and know the pretty lady. I am sure she wants to see me too. I ran.

Ran across the road, took the lift and stepped out. My heart was thumping. Thumping. It raced even more when I walked towards the lady's office.
The corridor light seemed not to be working as it was dim. In the far corner I saw her. Dressed in white, with long hair which easily reached her waist. She was standing sideways. As I walked closer, she turned around and smiled at me.

What a rare beauty, everything also her was so well proportioned especially her killer curves which stood out from her slender figure. Her face was smooth and fair, foxy eyes which could send electric shocks to you just by a single wink. She was quite petite most probably 1.55m.

Me: Hi. I'm Jack.

She smiled at me.

I moved closer to her. There was a feminine smell of floral fragrance was distinct all over her. There was a tinge of chills when I'm near her. Perhaps its the leak of the aircon.

I was so closer to her that my arms touched her slender and tender arm, she did not move away. Her skin felt tofu but a little cold.

Me: Are you cold?

She shook her head.

Me: I'm Jack. What's yours?

She smiled again and leaned close to my ears. "Shuang".

Her voice sounded sweet yet distant.

We chatted for a bit before my handphone rang. Turned my head to answer the call. When I turned back, Shuang was gone.

Perhaps she went to the toilet. Shrugged my shoulders and headed for home.

Shuang. Nice name for a nice lady as I hailed the cab.

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Old 20-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

Shuang. What a beautiful name.

I went back showered and thought of Shuang. It will be another 2 days for me to see her.

With nothing much to do, I decided to go Bugis for a walk. Walking along the streets was quite the experience. I love walking near the temple as I could see some bustling local scenes of ice cream sellers, street performers selling medicated ointments, aunties selling home cooked cuisine, fortune tellers and florists on motorbikes.

It was weird went I walked past the fortune tellers they stared at me. All of them stared at me the same way.

*What the heck*

Then suddenly the old granny sweeping the floor caught my attention.

Old Granny: 小弟啊。 要小心。 你的阳气很落,听到或看到别去理她。 不然你会有事。
(Son, you must be careful, if you see or hear any weird things, do not approach, else you be in for trouble.)

She turned her back and continued sweeping.

*You must be mad* I thought to myself, ignoring her.

Went for a massage and headed for home.

That evening, I dreamt of Shuang and it was a wet dream.

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Old 20-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
moseshoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah!!!! Erotic ghost story!! I LIKE... Pls continue TS...
Old 20-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

That evening, I dreamt of Shuang and it was a wet dream.

Finally the weekend was ending and I was about to see Shuang.
Excited. Thrilled. Happy.

I was in high moods on a Monday. No blues at all. Did things as fast as I could. Tick tock tick tock the clock moved to the evening.

Geared up my bino gear and sniped off. Yes the light was lit already.
Ho Sey Ho Sey liao. Now wait for Shuang to appear. There she was.
Wearing the same white dress I saw her, she opened the curtain and asked me over.

La la la la... I took all my barang barang and left a happy man with the very thought of meeting Shuang. Hoo woo la la la la.

The lift door opened as I waved at her. She did a slight wave with grace.
She was standing there waiting for me. We stood outside the corridor chit chatting for about an hour.

Me: Shuang, you hungry?

She shook her head.

Me: Woah, how come you only work in the night?

She smiled at me.

Me: Next time I come I'll bring some food ok so we can eat together in your office okie? *and of course try something else* I thought.

She nodded.

Me: Ok, I need to go already I see you tomorrow ok?

I glanced at her white dress that revealed her nipples before leaving. I should have guessed Shuang saw it as she covered her breast with an arm.

Me: Bye Shuang.

I walked towards the lift, turned backwards, the corridor was all dark.

Sensing nothing, I headed home.

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Old 20-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

Shuang stood there as I took off her clothing one by one, revealing parts of her delicate skin. I was already having a hard undressing her excited. She gave no resistance as the final piece of clothing fell to the ground.

She stood there any covered herself shyly with her arms. I turned her around and penetrated her. Her hair was waving with every forceful thrust and cummed within minutes. Finally I bonked someone already! Now I feel like a real man! As I flipped I felt a feeling of wetness and stickyness on my bed.

Another wet dream.

*Pui. Nabei. Do the real thing la Jack. Go rape her. Make her yours* The devil in me thought.

I stared myself at the mirror.

*Nah, you talk only lah. you won't dare do one.*

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1