The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 23
alvinmah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Singapore Ninja

It's been a while since i last penned a story. And sadly, i didn't finish the last one i wrote. I just gained some inspiration after watching this animation called Naruto. I hope u guys like it.

The wind blew strongly against Alvin's face. The weather was acting up in Singapore. Strangely, the monsoon seemed to arrived earlier. Or rather, maybe it never ended... At the top of a newly furnished HDB in Little India, bits of rain begun to trickle down the side's of Alvin's face.

It was 15 years ago, since he left the secret ninja school. Alvin had accidentally stumbled upon it when he was in his teens... But we'll come to that later...

Upon first glance, Alvin seemed like any other working Singaporean, a good job, good looking and he had a stable relationship with his gf. Yet, every night, he changes into his ninja gear... and fights alone... in a secret war between the other "ninjas" that thread the night of our little red dot.

There were several incidents of ah lians and office ladies being raped near the ulu areas of little india. Channel news asia reported it as assaults by foreign workers. But of course, Alvin knew better... He had received an email from the SBF... now you must be wondering what SBF is... SBF is better known as "Sammy Boy Forum", but it's actually a code for... Shinobi Backlog Forecast.

SBF was just a front for ninja's to post secret messages. The latest described how an occult ninja group were aiming for women in their early 20s, so that they could fuck and impregnate them with their ninja seed.

"Despicable" uttered Alvin...

Suddenly, from the corner of his ninja eyesight. He noticed a delicate young ah lian walking past a row of shop houses along race course road. Opposte Muthu's curry. It was late... very late, and he could sense the company of other "ninjas".

Scene 2: Im not an Ah Lian, I'm Crystal!

It was late at night, and Crystal had just left her place. Today was her first day at work. Due to very bad financial reasons, she had to work in a KTV. And it was her first night. The mamasan had persuaded her to wear something "suitable". And told that it was easy money. She just had to hold her liquor properly, play games, dance and entertain the customers.

"Steady lah, tonight i dress until so sexy... sure can make alot..." - Crystal thought aloud to herself. To be honest, Crystal was super sexy tonight. A very low cut top, with sheer mini-skirt.

In fact, it was so sheer, that you can actually see her Lacey blue bra from within. Actually, crystal could be a model. Just too bad that she was a little too short. And she had this thing about integrity. I mean, she would work in pubs/ktvs and clubs. But she made it never to sacrifice her body for money. She just really wanted to help her parents out...

Crystal was running late. She had to race to the main road. The KTV had sent a cab to pick her up. She started walking faster. her breasts were jiggling in her tiny bra, and her high-heels made it difficult for her to go any faster.

"Cb... lah.... hope I'm not late.... Tiffany (mamasan) is going to kao bei liao..."

Scene 3: The ninjas of Little India STRIKE!

Coming real soon.
Old 22-02-2011, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Singapore Ninja

looks good! first camper!
Old 22-02-2011, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

2nd camper.

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 22-02-2011, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16027 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

3rd ninja reporting
And btw is it black or white ninja
Nice thread please carry on
Old 22-02-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 14
tan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Turtle reporting!
Old 23-02-2011, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 23
alvinmah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scene 3: The ninjas of Little India STRIKE!

Not far from our fair ah lian, a conversation was taking place between two devious ninjas.

"You see Seth, just like clockwork... she moves. You must learn the dark ways! How long will you study in your shoddy flat? Doing your advance mathematics? Knowledge is great... but... the dark ninja arts are even greater!"

Tang, a fat, brutish individual was berating his new partner Seth.

Tang belongs to a lower echelon of Singapore ninjas, known as the hidden stick (or hidden wood). Ninja's known to gain skill and chakra power, through rough violent sex. Their clan was called the hidden stick, due to the fact that their penises become smaller as they mature in the ninjitsu - 'kakusa re ta mokuzai' (hidden wood).

A little more about 'kakusa re ta mokuzai' Jutsu.
'kakusa re ta mokuzai' is developed when the ninja is young, best when they are studying in primary school. It's a ninjitsu passed on from father to son. Women are not able to learn the skill... Tang was initiated by his step-father... It was a painful process for Tang... because... the only way you can absorb the 'kakusa re ta mokuzai' chakra - was to get ass fucked by another male ninja (preferably of the same bloodline). Unfortunately for Tang, his bloodline was impure. Thus his skills were half-fucked... and he had to constantly force his violent ways on women - to attain higher levels.

The 'kakusa re ta mokuzai' jitsu is unique... besides enhancing your 5 senses, it gives the jutsu user to get even stronger when angry. It was said that famed Singaporean murderer and occulter - Adrian Lim was actually a high-level Hidden wood ninja... Till he was driven insane by sex and bloodlust (both side effects of the skill)...

You must be wondering how "deadly" or "powerful" a Hidden wood ninja can be, when his penis shrinks when he develops the jutsu further... The 'kakusa re ta mokuzai' has one more odd ability, and that is - even though his penis shrinks when his skills become stronger... but when the hidden wood ninja focuses his chakra into his cock... He erects to 3 times it's normal size, the foreskin is leathery... and takes on a life... of its own...

.................................................. .................

"Shut up Tang. You might be my senior, but you are no where close to my abilities... The higher ups of the Hidden wood have told me to learn what i can from you. But all you do is talk. Quickly! Show me the potential of the 'kakusa re ta mokuzai'!" - a annoyed Seth dryly shot a reply to his senior... after all, he wasn't originally from this stupid clan...

Tang glanced a menacing eye at Seth... "You talk alot for a nerd, i bet you get horny, watching reruns of the Sunway lagoon scandal... fuck you. If you want to learn something, you just have to watch..... HERE I GO!"

Tang, using a smoke based jutsu, sneaked his way towards Crystal....

Scene 4: Little Crystal in Little India!

Crystal was running frantically to the main road, when suddenly a waft of smoke started forming before her. She stopped in her tracks... a body seemed to be forming before her. She wasn't sure if she was dreaming... she was scared...yet amazed at the same time. Crazy thoughts were running through her mind...

"Siao liao... siao liao... now then i see a ghost, cb... how bad can my luck be!"

Alarm bells were running through Crystal's head. She started looking for her buddhist amulet in her little purse, hoping it will help her. Just when she found it, a slap landed on her face, and she felt her whole body being lifted....

Crystal blacked out.

"Ahhhhhh, my head!"

Crystal awoke with a sharp pain on her head. She was in a abandoned house near the edge of little india, at the end of Rangoon road. The floor was dirty and marred with thrash. She could hear the commotion of foreign workers from a distance.

Her body was sweaty, and her sheer top was sticking to her body. Her breasts were aching, almost as if they were brutally pressed...

Tang suddenly appeared before her. He was as usual, his ugly, stupid self. And he gazed at her, while licking his grotesque lips. his eyes glazed at her pale white skin. he couldn't wait to make her suffer.

The reason why he didn't fuck her the moment he knocked her out. Was because - The 'kakusa re ta mokuzai' chakra and skill levels are gained, only when the victim is scared and fighting. The harder the victim fights, the more powers the ninja gains.

Tang leered at Crystal and gave her a quick punch. The force knocked all the wind out of Crystal.

"You stupid bitch, you are going to get it from me tonight. I can't wait to fuck you till you go insane... besides, I'm going to show you what a real cock is... I can tell you are still a virgin, and yes, you will remember this day forever. I'm going to rape you, and you will fight me with all your might! ha, you silly little ah-lians... nothing has changed very much, i used to fuck girls like you every day. I mean, i was a chao ah-beng before... till...."

Even before Crystal can retort, Tang tore at her top. With a quick slash of his hands, her breast spilled out of her top. Her tiny pink nipples were small, petite and very delicate. Crystal gave a vicious kick, only to get her foot trapped in Tangs hands.

Crystal screamed!

"You bastard, NB, CB! Fuck off,, you fucking dare to touch me. I'm going to kill you when i get out of here. You piece of shit, if u dare to rape me, I swear to you, I'll find and kill you. If i die, I'll come back and haunt you!"

Tang laughed!

"You slut, you think you can hurt me? Get ready to be fucked!"

Tang pushed Crystal against the worn out wall, and started rubbing her breasts, bruises were starting to form around Crystals lovely breasts. Tang was enjoying her 32 B's on his palm. He was licking her tits now, and all Crystal could do was slap and rain blows on Tang.

Tang easily spread Crystal's legs, and tore off her cotton panties. her nice slim legs were sweaty and covered in cuts. Tang turned her around and started licking her back. His long, thick tongue licked every bead of sweat off her body. Crystal was now totally naked, with her legs spread open. Her hands were pinned against the wall. And she could feel her rapist placing his fingers into her pussy.

Crystal tried clenching her cb... She was dry and in pain.

Tang couldn't care less, he forced his fingers up and started finger fucking her. In and out they went.

"Ahhhhhhhhh....CB/... Pain...please stop...!"

Crystal was in pain now, little droplets of blood hit the floor. She just had her virginity taken.

Crystal never felt so much hate for a person before. She swore that if she managed to survive this. She will kill this bastard.

Tang twisted her around. Their eyes met.

"You have such nice eyes, big and teary! hahahaha, i love your lips with that pale pink lipstick. you are so pretty. It's almost as if you wanted me to fuck you! You are my resent bitch!! Come now, I'll show you the 'kakusa re ta mokuzai'!"

Tang forced Crystal to go on her knees, and he took of his ninja pants, only to reveal the ugliest and biggest cock.... the world had yet to see....

Crystal was now staring in shock, she had seen cocks before... but the thing infront of her wasn't a cock...it was a monster!

Long and thick, with foreskin of dark leather. It was disgusting. The veins on the cock were hideous!

"Come bitch...sucky sucky!"

Laughing, Tang slapped Crystal, and in a swift moment - jammed her pretty little mouth at the tip of his cock.

Tang pushed Crystals mouth onto his cock, the force and size of his penis, caused Crystals lips to bleed. She could feel blood at the back of her throat. She was struggling not to choke and vomit. Struggling to breathe at the same time.

Tang was feeling great now, the sight of this little lian sucking his cock was a sight to behold. In, out, in out - her small mouth was encompassing the tip of his cock. Saliva and spit were dripping from Crystals mouth. her breasts soon became wet with sweat and saliva.

Crystal's breasts were jiggling with the to and fro mothion of this incredible blowjob. She was gagging. Tang had his left hand behind her head, and he was head fucking her... his right hand was fondling her breasts...

"Ahhhhhh, shoke... this is the best blowjob ever! The feeling of your tiny mouth on my cock is incredible!"

"lick my cock with your tongue now bitch! If you ever want to live you better do it!"

Crystal was so scared and shocked that she instinctively, started twirling her tongue at the tip of his cock. She didn't really know what this bastard wanted...she did it... just so that she could survive...

The sensation of the tongue making circles at his cock was marvellous!

"now massage my balls as you are sucking my cock slut!"

Crystal quickly raise her hands to massage his small wrinkly balls (apparently 'kakusa re ta mokuzai' only makes your cock bigger... not your balls =))

Crystals small hands started caressing Tangs testicles, she was actually pleasing this fucker. Her hands made gentle massage motions at the base of his cock and balls. While involuntarily giving this cb the blowjob of his life.

.................................................. ....To be continued!
Old 23-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
DeadlyViper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeadlyViper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeadlyViper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story bro. Keep it coming,
Old 24-02-2011, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

Great! The Singapore Ninja.

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

But isnt's singapore armed forces and working force full of SUPER NINJA already who are never around when work is to be done

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1