The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-03-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Dont say like this leh, later people like me will be delusion.
Like recently, I first time visit a syt in a spa, and i got the gq, afterward I just realise quite a few FR stating they dont get it from the same girl.

I got delusion for a while thinking I am handsome. Until a few bro pm me, quite a few also get lar. So the girl just being choosy. But i still being delusion making myself feel good by thinking I am still the selected handsome few. HAHA
Lols i got it from her too.. just need have the right vibe and right conversation with her...btw her hj is really soso, doesnt allow touching also
Old 05-03-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I feel while it's true that current (past 2 years in fact) crop pales in comparison to the glory days of Mint, Laura, Donna, Feel, Momo, Aila, Hebe, Tian Niu, Huan Huan etc, the issue is also due to some of the good ones are sticking around way longer than usual, so most of us feel stale by now. MLs like Xue Er, An An still provide very comprehensive services and good at it. Aimee , Jessica, 7p are well known to be consistent. Had they only stayed the typical 6 months, we will likely speak more fondly of them.

The difficulty in getting short term permits has deprived us of regular supply of new blood. Remember the good old days where we see potential gems listed and camp here for FRs? Unearthing new darlings such as Aila, Song Song, Ting Bao, Angel, Zhu Zhu, Xiao Xiao, Zi yu.. man.. so exciting back then. We can only hope the global opening of the borders will help restore our ML scenes.. China policies will be crucial la, if they loosen up, the gals wil flock here i am sure
Oh i miss mint
Old 05-03-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Will she be coming back ?
Old 05-03-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by angkim View Post
A short honest FR contribution

CC
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/cc-massage/

Face: 8/10 ( she look more pretty in person )
Late 20s but well maintained

Message: 6/10 She put in efforts but who here for massage when u heard brother next door working hard

Body: 8/10 Men made boob but its nicely done with pinkish nipple. slim body most importantly she's white

Menu: 8/10
I choose the full course. Moan loudly seem like a PK with next door.

RTF: Maybe I finish my list first

MLX
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

This one no need intro. Good indeed no horse run. Singing all the way. She look very happy n cheerful

Face: 10/10 very nice dimple sweet looking face

Body:8/10 B and big bone. She run 3time a week also yoga

Massage: 9/10 Good strength cover almost every part of my body

HJ: 9/10 We did a 69 job ( no smell )

RTF: Hell ya!

Thanks for reading. Kum Sia

Wao! 10/10 for FACE....
This rating very high...... First time seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 05-03-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Wao! 10/10 for FACE....
This rating very high...... First time seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
u believe 😂
Old 05-03-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/massage-xue-li/

Looks syt and pretty. Long beautiful hair got a shock at the door, white and flawless skin
Cheerful and bubbly personality, easy to break the ice.
Location can be at spa but no hanky panky there.
But at her aparment she provides handjob. Note i went for apartment booking , near mrt good for foot soilders
Hygiene is good clean and fresh towel both for shower and massage bed.
Massage is not piano type, will ask if strenght is okay and where is most sore
She did juagen for me, no pain at all and felt my dragon got very hard.
Handjob i would say she is very professional
Those looking for syt should give her a try
Old 05-03-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meedefsupreme View Post
Aren't the essential oil massages more expensive? I thought only the full body ones are 50 per hour.
This one is oil for $50. And it’s those hard massage that ease sore. Well, maybe u can give it a try
Old 05-03-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 11
pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Unfortunately, Cat is taking an indefinite break. I haven't seen her for a while too. Maybe need to review my list. She doesn't apply anymore right. Hahaha.
Sad if thats true, hope she is fine. But haha, you're right on the need to review the list.
Old 06-03-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post

Looks syt and pretty. Long beautiful hair got a shock at the door, white and flawless skin
But at her aparment she provides handjob. Note i went for apartment booking , near mrt good for foot soilders
She changed name again. I like her, really friendly and sometimes got 糖水even. She sometimes also does earcandling, baguan etc. which other ML doesn't offer and I appreciate. She did better back cracking when I first met her in Chinatown SPA.

Hope she don't use the gadget anymore for the HJ?

TMT
Old 06-03-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post

Previously known as Baby / RR , operate at home now if not wrong.
Old 06-03-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusscan View Post
Will she be coming back ?
Sorry to burst your bubble but she wont be coming back as she cant.

And many people misses her apparently. Not sure why there are bros who PM me to ask for her contact.
Old 06-03-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted post

Last edited by Life6666; 07-03-2022 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Deleted post
Old 06-03-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
summer uncontactable lei? any tips
No money no honey…try dropping a stacks of blue notes when u manage to get your appointment next time,else next better player pls..as many many carrot bros are in the queue to book overnight

Last edited by addict999; 06-03-2022 at 03:24 AM.
Old 06-03-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted post

Last edited by Life6666; 07-03-2022 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Deleted post
Old 06-03-2022, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
The ads still stating service in spa, if she really operate at home will be good, so many positive FRs at dome 2
Different baby... Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1