The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-03-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I realise that nowadays even when I sms ML the day before to make booking, they will ask me to text again on the day itself. Then when I do that, no reply. Duno why

Anyway, after kena play out by a few MLs, I decided to try 7P and managed to get a slot same day. Usually I only go for big boob ML but since already kena play out and I saw raving reviews of her, I thought why not.

Have to say her service really gaogao. First ML in a long time I seen that shower you top down. She is very meticulous and methodical, but also make clear her boundaries. Something that I appreciate. Her instructions to her unit machiam some detective game. It's like a mini warm up game for you lol.

Looks wise, definitely won't reject. I would say 80% close to pics. She may come across as a bit icy, but definitely won't shortchange you. She exudes the vibes of a girlfriend who doesn't care about the world. Not in a bad way though.

RTM - might not, cos too many others to try haha. But I suspect if you RTM more, the experience will be less icy
Old 05-03-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/wen-wen-massage/

Visited Wenwen couple days ago, below is my encounter experience...
Look: 8.5/10 looks pretty to me, not consider syt anymore.
Tits: 8.5/10 breast is quite big around C+, nice to suck
Body: 8/10 tall lady and body is well maintain.
Massage skill: 8/10 average strength, not her forte, sensual action more than badminton
GFE: 8/10 She is nice lady, willing to chat with you.
BBBJ: 9/10 i like this part, professionally done with slow sensual sucking and many pattern. Her AR also quite good as well, but no cim.
Overall: 8/10 quite enjoyed the session with Wenwen
RTM: yes

Last edited by iwalu; 05-03-2022 at 11:37 PM.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MiloLimau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/su-xiao-m...#comment-38726

FR for Su Xiao from SLG

Needed a last minute relaxation and came across this profile so decided to book.

Location is good for patrons who drives, discreet as well. When arrived at the place, she welcomed me with such a pleasant smile! We were quick to break the ice, she was also very pleasant throughout the session.

Looks: 9/10 Body: 9/10 (Super smooth and supple!!)

Service: 10/10, not only does she makes u feel quite welcomed but also was very professional in her execution!

BBBJ: 8/10, very gentle however power on suction. Didn’t opt for CIM as I wanna see my load being released heh!

RTM: 100% for sure
Old 05-03-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zwaihao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ivy of SLG.

Location 3/10, very open entrance which is visible from walking crowd. 2 lady operation store as stated by many bros, small room for service with a "curtain-door" entrance

Hygiene 1/10 didnt offer for me to take a shower, saw a fr from bro there's a shower cubicle but didn't manage to see it.

Looks 5/10, wears a mask throughout the session, but from the way she talks and sounds can tell she's rather mature ( 30++ ) still good if you're looking for a quick release

Body 7/10, figure definitely good, ample boobs but very likely they're enhanced.

Massage 8/10, opted for 2 rounds after 1st shot offered me a back massage which was surprisingly ok, not super hard kind but comfortable enough for me to doze off for a moment.

RTM : Yes and No, if you're looking for a quick release around the east area Ivy's a good choice, but dont be expecting any GFE/Foreplay/Catlick. Its straight up finger-teasing you till you're erected and wanks you off. But if you're looking for something on a more "emotional" connection probably should go and try others on the list.

Cheers bros happy chionging
Old 05-03-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Just sharing a syt contact which I got from other thread. Details can find below. Pretty slim and fair lady. The rest of the one in the shop I don’t go into details.

Massage is 9/10. Strength is there and ease sore. $50 dollars for oil massage 60 min. No shortchange. No using of hp. Full length service. Location is at Chinatown.

Sadly she is leaving 24th march. Give her a FR here so maybe some bro can support her if u looking for good massage with oil and full hour. There is bathroom available if u end work and head straight down can wash yourself up and enjoy the massage.

Auto roam and others depends on your chemistry with her. Quite chatty and easy to break the ice.

Anyway her WeChat id: hulalae
Thanks for sharing bro, so it was purely massage for you?
Old 05-03-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

summer uncontactable lei? any tips
Old 05-03-2022, 02:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shistlesmek View Post
Done bro. Cheers
+147 returned thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-03-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbotak View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/yiyi-massage/

Look: 8/10 (photo really different from real life. Cute and cheerful)
Body: 7/10 (slim.average I guess)
Boob: B natural.
Nude: Semi
Massage: 9 (top few. Genuine with strength. Love her head massage)
JG: not yet but she can
Sensual: 7 (cathbath average)
Hj: 7 (Average)
GFE:9.5 (friendly and talkative. Very comfortable with her)
Roam: should be 4g but was lazy that day
Kiss: never try
Service: 9.5 (full 60mins full attention. Offer drink. If bath together I will give 10)

RTM: definitely. Attitude,Service, massage top notch with cute overall look.
Was feeling kindda horny and wanted some actions. My regulars not free so decided to look for fresh meat.
Saw this review and decided to book her.

Looks wise so so ok lah and massage also ok lah.
Usual rabba rabba here and there and can zhut zhut
And finger her pussy
Turn over her BJ skills not too bad.
As I had not had a good fuck for some time and feeling horny negotiate to top up with her for a good fuck.

FJ skills ok lah cannot complain for this dry market.
BTW she is also a FL in disguise so all her WKs or whatever shit dont zap me unnecessarily hor..

Her profile for FJ is listed at TangoTango VIP.

$$$$$7.com/girl.php?id=4700

Peace all bros
Old 05-03-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 11
pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nothing really new in the ML scene. But having said that, I'm rather happy with whom I have in my rotation at the moment. So I'll do a recap of my current favs.

For intense orgasmic sessions, hands down my Top 3 MLs are:-
1. OG Angel  (SLG)
2. Cheryl (HC thread, only taking regs now)
3. MM (HC thread)

Other commendable flavoured ML mentions are:-
1. Mixue (HC thread)
2. Mala Xi (SLG, physically she's not my thing, but service, work ethics and enthusiasm makes up for it)
3. Rayna (SLG, her double chin bothers me, lol, probably will stop seeing her soon)

Since SN MLs are still trending, I'll offer my pov on the girls I've tried. These are the most satisfying SN MLs for me because they are loving, attentive, eager to please and just fun to be with. 
1. Cat (taking a break, will be back soon)
2. Baby (SLG, can't wait to savour those breasts again)
3. Cheng Zi (SLG,  pretty exotic racial mix looks)

The rest of the SN MLs should really up their offerings. As it stands, they are really cmi and boring.
Wow, steady to share your fav list. Have tried a few of them and totally agree with you. As for Cat, is she back already?
Old 05-03-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12036 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just sharing a syt contact which I got from other thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitroman View Post
I realise that nowadays even when I sms ML the day before to make booking, they will ask me to text again on the day itself.
Upped 14 each for your reviews. Cheers!
Old 05-03-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by belfull View Post
Thanks for sharing bro, so it was purely massage for you?
With add on bro. Roam etc add in
Old 05-03-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Tried the below FL masseuse:

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-la-jiao-massage/

Name - Xiao La Jiao
Origin - PRC
Age - 25 years according to her
Height - approx 1.60m
Built - Slim
Tits - A cup natural (definitely not airport but curvy though)
Venue - clean & Cozy condo in The Central zone.
Damage - $120 per 60 mins

Looks - She resembles the PS advertised pic up to 75% in person. The gal in the pics is definitely her but just that they were PS to make the complexion smooth and all the flaws were removed.

Massage skill - 6.0/10; nothing to shout.

Friendliness - 7.5/10; easy to break the ice and polite.

Fore-play - 6.5/10; some licking here and there. Nothing spectacular.

French kissing - N/A. She only allowed lip kissing without contacting her tongue.

HJ skill - 7.0/10; Quite stimulating. Good thing was, she lied beside me and kissed me and one leg of hers overlapped across my thigh, gyrating her pussy against my thigh whilst she HJ me to heaven.

RTF - Nope because she didn’t remove her panty and she doesn’t allow French kiss. I could get better service from other lasses at this rate. Hence, once is enough. I prefer FL who could offer Nuru massage.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-03-2022 at 01:36 AM.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Was feeling kindda horny and wanted some actions. My regulars not free so decided to look for fresh meat.
Saw this review and decided to book her.

Looks wise so so ok lah and massage also ok lah.
Usual rabba rabba here and there and can zhut zhut
And finger her pussy
Turn over her BJ skills not too bad.
As I had not had a good fuck for some time and feeling horny negotiate to top up with her for a good fuck.

FJ skills ok lah cannot complain for this dry market.
BTW she is also a FL in disguise so all her WKs or whatever shit dont zap me unnecessarily hor..

Her profile for FJ is listed at TangoTango VIP.

$$$$$7.com/girl.php?id=4700

Peace all bros

Looked for her previously when she in G-land and never offered "F" before. Fast hand Fast leg book her to explore further into my previous uncharted waters. Got a very good FJ (9/10) and she continue to provide solid massage and chatting with me all the way after the deeds for a good solid 30+ mins without eating my time at all. Leaving the place about 1 hour exactly. Never thought a massage after the deed can be so shiok

She still my go-to ML if I just want a good massage and rub-down. Her training in Shenzhen and Sg proper Massage Parlour did not go to waste i guess

She just moved to a new place at Central guess more accessible to fellow bros.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkguy View Post
Wow, steady to share your fav list. Have tried a few of them and totally agree with you. As for Cat, is she back already?
Unfortunately, Cat is taking an indefinite break. I haven't seen her for a while too. Maybe need to review my list. She doesn't apply anymore right. Hahaha.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
meedefsupreme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Just sharing a syt contact which I got from other thread. Details can find below. Pretty slim and fair lady. The rest of the one in the shop I don’t go into details.

Massage is 9/10. Strength is there and ease sore. $50 dollars for oil massage 60 min. No shortchange. No using of hp. Full length service. Location is at Chinatown.

Sadly she is leaving 24th march. Give her a FR here so maybe some bro can support her if u looking for good massage with oil and full hour. There is bathroom available if u end work and head straight down can wash yourself up and enjoy the massage.

Auto roam and others depends on your chemistry with her. Quite chatty and easy to break the ice.

Anyway her WeChat id: hulalae
Aren't the essential oil massages more expensive? I thought only the full body ones are 50 per hour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1