The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Clap clap clap. Well written and informative. Thanks.
Just sharing what I learned, probably nothing compared to seasoned bro like you. I have to say my trip is planned based in a lot of information yourself and other bros shared. So thanks for that.
Old 19-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
anyone managed to record the documentary ?...
can share the clip ?...
I think there should be repeat telecast on Starhub..... shown in 2 parts.
In part 2 was a scene of an actual raid on a bar in Fields ave. At least now we know what happens in the aftermath of the raid as the show follows the rescued girls to the safe location and see how the NBI Chief Rojas explaining the procedures to determine if criminal charges is to be brought against anyone.

The interviews with the mamasans & rescued girls is quite interesting given what they have to say about working in a bar, barfines, the customers, their employers etc.

Watching the documentary somehow gives me the feeling that a new wave of raids could be on the way....... bros on the ground...... take care
Old 20-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

deleted post

Last edited by datou; 20-05-2013 at 03:06 AM.
Old 20-05-2013, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
one of the day when i was doing afternoon bar hop at perimeter, when i was about to enter into a bar, one pretty girl who was on plain clothe came at the same way as me. i gave her the way and she went direct to the cashier counter, chatting with the staff for a while then move out from the bar. i was following her and to my surprise, she went into the bar next door.

i followed her into the second bar, i approached the waitress is the girl available for barfine... the answer that i received was, she is the girlfriend of the bar owner, so cannot barfine.
nice girl which i would rate her 7, but guess need to give it a miss.
are u referring to Girls Generation? Bcos I saw the boss' gf b4 and found her quite hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Personal point - a few bars in Perimeter are quite fierce. If looking for cheap thrill at the expense of just a lady drink, these may be considered.
Maybe u would to inform names of some of the bars which u tink are "fierce"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Bro. did you mean Brown Sugar bar or Candy bar as there is no such combo as Brown Candy bar

By what you said. the answer is NO. She was not a true runner. Your 1st clue to a runner is a gal who LIES to you and trying her best to scam you. Also, a runner is someone who willing lets you bonk her so now you can't even claim a refund even if you wanted one.
She was trying to be very honest with you. Even willing to go back to bar and help you get a refund. But left the decision to you. And you choose to want her anyway. So in the end, she was an honest girl who gave you an option (remember: TRUE Runners DO NOT GIVE YOU ANY OPTIONS AT ALL) and afterwards she felt uncomfortable having the mens and bleeding all over and just wanted to leave perhaps out of embarrassment. If what you posted was true then she was an honest girl and not a runner. My POV.

PT
Fully agreed!

Quote:
Anyway, think its brown sugar bar. It's the one beside Alaska bar. Goes to show how many bars there is in AC, am all mixed up... Haha. Candy Bar is in Perimeter I think.
Beside Camelot to be exact which is run under the same mgmt, Champagne Grp.
Old 20-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
thks bro, hope to see u sometime soon.
no news from bro F, told me he may want to retire in angeles.

i do come across women that bleed during sex but usually there is little blood on the condom n very less on bed, but this time there were much more stains n minute spots hat i felt its being squirted out from pussy during sex n she would hv kick me off in pain if so much blood due to abrasion.

anyway its just my different point of view.

For average barfines a week, don't count out the quality girls who doesn't need barfines cause they hv a rich sponsor n/or a nights LDs of say 15 is enuff for them to reject barfines.
A girl i know in texas averages that no. of LDs a nite n after the customer bought her LDs, her period will come or suddenly she doesn't feel well.
Then dunt buy them LDs
Old 20-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
first was the korean bar girl that i have already mentioned, her grandma was angmo so she does not look like typical pinoy, this girl i would rate her 7.5.
Quote:
.... after the long “observation”, i was pretty sure that she is the girl that i want to bring out with, i could give her 8, the highest point that i given so far in ac.
you see, old hands know, the cuter and sweeter they look the screwed up their attitude is .. with the 'my shit dont stink' behaviour ..

trust me

Well a cutie is worth a challenge, we don't place all eggs in one basket ..

Always manage your expectations and keep a plan B
Old 20-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I think there should be repeat telecast on Starhub..... shown in 2 parts.
In part 2 was a scene of an actual raid on a bar in Fields ave. At least now we know what happens in the aftermath of the raid as the show follows the rescued girls to the safe location and see how the NBI Chief Rojas explaining the procedures to determine if criminal charges is to be brought against anyone.

The interviews with the mamasans & rescued girls is quite interesting given what they have to say about working in a bar, barfines, the customers, their employers etc.

Watching the documentary somehow gives me the feeling that a new wave of raids could be on the way....... bros on the ground...... take care

errr, i think this is the 'sanitised' version of the aftermath of a raid ler, what they want to show to the world...this is the 'we r helping the girls' bullshit version

usually, the 'real world' version will prob involve the cops n the rescuers fucking/raping (whatever u want to call it) the bar gals for free for a few rounds while under lock up and trying to extort money from the bar owner....
Old 20-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

A couple of things to look out for: , I mean I fell for them:
1) always ask if the girl you sitting is a cherry girl. Feel cheated when I bought 2 lady drink and she show me her card and say she is a cherry girl. (This happen to me when I tried to barfine this cute girl from Brown Sugar. Quite wasted. Think she is super lively.)
Juz a footnote, the card serial number will have a "V" prefix, denoting a Cherry/Virgin girl.
Old 20-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
Maybe u would to inform names of some of the bars which u tink
I cannot recall the names actually. But it should be quite easy to find. On the stretch of bars where Candy bar is, at the road junction there, turn left. There are 2 bars on the left sides. Both bars are the same operation method. The girls is everything also can de. They will attack you left, right, centre. Literally.

They are among the few bars off the main road, so should be easy to find.
Old 20-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

just some general feelings over Pattaya n AC after a 10 day trip in pattaya.
Cost of budget stay cheaper by abt 30% in P n cleaner newer rms.
Food cost slightly higher, 7-11 abt 30% higher necessities n toiletries costs.
Motor taxi worse than trike in conning new tourist, normal charge abt same.
10 baht Songtaew or jeepney must familarise w route for newbie, best use a map.
Massage cheaper by 50% super value 100 baht per hr thai massage.

FLs at beachroad seems quality so much better in weekends 30% i would consider taking, weekdays only 10%. rate 700-1k baht ST is what i gather.
Language really a problem if u wanna converse further than negotiating the deal only handful speak fluent english.
I did some barhop in WS , quite a nos of topless bars w some fake big boobs, Sensations agg impressed me most w quantity abt 80 girls n quality , seems 70% looks ok to me.
I would say generally P W st % of attractive girls in a bar abt 30% more than in AC W st n an important factor is they r more slim n fairer while AC more porkchops n darker.

But the more than 50-100% cost of LT would deter me to frequent barfines as i m not sucker for looks.
One very distinct advantage is u pay bf to the P bar n then the girls' money after the deed which reduces the chances of a runner as in AC where u pay everything upfront to bar.

Soi 6 has older n less % attractive girls than AC perimeter is what i feel on my trip.
The other scattered bars same as Soi 6 but i definitely saw quite a few gems which is usually the one dancing to attract customers.

When i was w my girl in WS n beach rd, several times she waited at a spot n i went to buy some food n drinks from 7-11. When i returned i always saw she was approached by men, some asking her to go barhop w them n one asking to go hotel take pic as he is photographer seeing me quickly asked for her no which she gave a fake.....opportunist aplenty i presumed.

Weather was hotter than AC, wasted that i only went out daytime once on a cloudy day to the beach. Overall a good break from AC , next break will be in Cebu in 3 weeks.
Old 20-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
just some general feelings over Pattaya n AC after a 10 day trip in pattaya.
Cost of budget stay cheaper by abt 30% in P n cleaner newer rms.
Food cost slightly higher, 7-11 abt 30% higher necessities n toiletries costs.
Motor taxi worse than trike in conning new tourist, normal charge abt same.
10 baht Songtaew or jeepney must familarise w route for newbie, best use a map.
Massage cheaper by 50% super value 100 baht per hr thai massage.

FLs at beachroad seems quality so much better in weekends 30% i would consider taking, weekdays only 10%. rate 700-1k baht ST is what i gather.
Language really a problem if u wanna converse further than negotiating the deal only handful speak fluent english.
I did some barhop in WS , quite a nos of topless bars w some fake big boobs, Sensations agg impressed me most w quantity abt 80 girls n quality , seems 70% looks ok to me.
I would say generally P W st % of attractive girls in a bar abt 30% more than in AC W st n an important factor is they r more slim n fairer while AC more porkchops n darker.

But the more than 50-100% cost of LT would deter me to frequent barfines as i m not sucker for looks.
One very distinct advantage is u pay bf to the P bar n then the girls' money after the deed which reduces the chances of a runner as in AC where u pay everything upfront to bar.

Soi 6 has older n less % attractive girls than AC perimeter is what i feel on my trip.
The other scattered bars same as Soi 6 but i definitely saw quite a few gems which is usually the one dancing to attract customers.

When i was w my girl in WS n beach rd, several times she waited at a spot n i went to buy some food n drinks from 7-11. When i returned i always saw she was approached by men, some asking her to go barhop w them n one asking to go hotel take pic as he is photographer seeing me quickly asked for her no which she gave a fake.....opportunist aplenty i presumed.

Weather was hotter than AC, wasted that i only went out daytime once on a cloudy day to the beach. Overall a good break from AC , next break will be in Cebu in 3 weeks.
Walking Street is for eye candy and discos...... only newbies will barfine from there

Beach road FL scene has seen better days and is going the way of the DoDo.... I am surprised you still manage to find FLs there.

Soi 6 is the Blow Row of Patts..... cheap and no hassle quickie release.

Soi Buakow is the cheap Charlie's hang about and the bars and AGGs cater mainly to them.

LK Metro is the place seasoned cheongsters go to now.... it is growing and in time to come will be another Walking Street...... so until that happens.... enjoy yourself there.

For the adventurous and AngMoh inclined....... Jomtien is the place to be.
You'll be at home with the mainly AngMo crowd there...... especially the Russkies.
Old 20-05-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I cannot recall the names actually. But it should be quite easy to find. On the stretch of bars where Candy bar is, at the road junction there, turn left. There are 2 bars on the left sides. Both bars are the same operation method. The girls is everything also can de. They will attack you left, right, centre. Literally.

They are among the few bars off the main road, so should be easy to find.
maybe u referring to the nifty, rio area? 3 small bars in one row..
Old 20-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
i think the term is generally used to mean "not to get emotionally attached", sometimes i "fk, fk, fk then forget" !

seriously though, i can understand your point of view. and very valid one at that!

no worries..no offence taken... the way u structured your sentence clearly shows you only want to offer a differing view.
thanks bro for seeing what i'm seeing.

we all know its always easier said than done. i can comprehend the sentiments of F&F, and i'd say it is possible to forget, only if the chick wasn't really a looker, while the sex was mediocre. hence, by no means warrant a RTF.

but i'm just wondering if forgetable is applicable when bros encounter something that tops all their past scores under the belt, and beckons his revisit to employ the services of the chick for as long as she's still in service?

of cos i'm sure our bros here are offering advice at the best interest of fellow bros, but bcos i know i'm no iron-man, i reserve from talk that i cant walk.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 20-05-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Count down to ac, two more days, see you datou
Old 20-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sharing my runner story. True or not, I also pondering. Took a girl from brown candy at about 2. Had jolibee at 215, return to hotel at 240. Bathe 10 minutes. Before the deed started, the girl look at me so apologetically in her eyes, told me her menses just came. Alamak. Tell me to go back with her and she will ask the bar pay me back.
She think I siao, completely naked at 3 in the morning, walk back to claim my barfine. I told her we just do without the fucking, even she offered me to fuck her still. End up she did a BBBJ, and I CIM. After which she went to the toilet to take a bunch of tissue paper and tell me she making her sanitary pad. I was amazed. I told her, that won't do. I ask her if she want to go, she could. So in 10 minutes, she chop chop zhao.
I was quite pissed and throughout her packing up, I did not bother too be or to talk to her. When she left and I stood u, there really was a slight bloodied staint on the mattress.
So is my runner a real runner, or she really 情有可原?
i hope i dont sound like a beast, but actually, a keyhole is a keyhole, and a key is meant for that keyhole. whether the keyhole is lubricated or just moist, the key can still fit in the keyhole.

fact of the matter, she did offer u to do the deed despite her colored discharge. u had a choice, but u chose otherwise. further to add, u prompted that she could leave if she wanted.... so i dont see how she qualifies as a runner

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1