The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Beer garden he means beer bar. Normally beer bar gals more hungry for customer. Most will be more than willing to go with you, unless she has sponsors.

Their attitude are normally better and lesser runner. Normally LD pressure are much lesser compared to AGG. There're just too many beer bar in Patts, so finding good looking gals can be a challenge.

Barfine is 300-500B depending on what the bar set. LT rates I still offer 1000B, but will normally give 1200-1500 in the morning.

In most bar, they are split into 2 groups.

Regulars means the bar paid them about 3000-5000B a month, but they have to come work on time. If they don't want to work that day, they'll need barfine themselves.
Sideline means the bar don't pay them, they can come later or don't come. Normally comes after 8pm.

The Singapore bros I hang out with during Songkran seems to like gals from made-in-thailand beer complex. There are some nice looking young gals there. It's besides the made-in-thailand market and before Soi 8.

If you are talking about Pattaya Beer Garden, then those are all freelancers. Just approach them like you will in clubs/discos.

Have fun next month I'm excited about my next month trip too
When you say beer bar, do you include those in Simon Beer Bar complex and the similars. Or is it limited to those individual beer bars.
Old 15-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
When you say beer bar, do you include those in Simon Beer Bar complex and the similars. Or is it limited to those individual beer bars.
Beer bar is any bar in any beer complex. Those inside Simons will want you pay 1.5-2k LT, but if they really like you 1k is possible. If you get rejected, Ibar & Insomnia is not far away where most gals will go for 1K LT
Old 15-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19780 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

hope this dec can go

Clip That I Like
Old 15-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Beer bar is any bar in any beer complex. Those inside Simons will want you pay 1.5-2k LT, but if they really like you 1k is possible. If you get rejected, Ibar & Insomnia is not far away where most gals will go for 1K LT
This tip is worth adding as favourite
Old 15-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
contangee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Its damn hard to party with this guy. He leaves you high and dry if he's found a chick. Not my ideal partner for a night out

Will be in Patts 18-22 Oct. Hope you meet up with some of you guys

Cheers
Hope you have fun during your trip.

No need to be mad and take it personally. I guess this could have been communicated better but for many people including myself, the partying ends once you find you girl. You just check that your friend is ok, arrange a time to meet tomorrow and go your own way. Perhaps age is a factor as older cheongster like me are terrible at partying.
Old 16-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow... Haven't step into insomnia when I was there... Usually at agogo till 3 to 4am... How's the quality of gals at insomnia??
Old 16-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
Wow... Haven't step into insomnia when I was there... Usually at agogo till 3 to 4am... How's the quality of gals at insomnia??
Insomnia only starts active around 2am and starts to be real packed around 3-4am. The gals inside are mixed, there are sponsored gals, normal ladies, coconut bar gals, beer bar gals, agogo gals, massage gals.

Some says those agg gals you find inside are those leftovers who didn't get bf, but there are those who went ST and went there have fun with their friends or looking for extra cash and fun. Even some agogo were once Insomnia FL

What you get from there will depends on your luck. Here are photos of the ladies there. They are photoshop, but it gives you an idea.
http://www.clubinsomniagroup.com/photos/pattaya-party/
Old 16-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
What you get from there will depends on your luck. Here are photos of the ladies there. They are photoshop, but it gives you an idea.
http://www.clubinsomniagroup.com/photos/pattaya-party/
You mentioned 1k for LT... For this quality? FWAH!!!
Old 16-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the info and advise.
Old 16-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
You mentioned 1k for LT... For this quality? FWAH!!!
Most are photoshop la. Club/Disco FL still follow most beer bar gal rate. Also hard for them go ST. By the time boom boom finish 4-6am, sleep a while morning already.

If after 5am still no gal, go JP bar. Sometime got hot gals there. But careful of those on yaba. Best go with a wingman.

Songkran trip a Singapore bro B I hang out with took a nice looking (7-8) mid 20s gal from JP bar. We left the bar at 6am, I remember the gal don't want go back till late afternoon. Somemore he said she very horny type

Other than the drinks we had at JP bar, the damage is 1.5k. He could had given 1k but he doesn't feel right

Also on last Songkran trip I was with another Singapore bro A on baht bus. There was this really sweet young gal onthe ride. When she alight she said bye to A.

Then A was telling me she works at drinking street and he taken her before. I was shocked as she really looks 14-15 to me. A said she 19 now (18 when he gotten her), and he paid her 500B ST + 300B barfine. Somemore she has good attitude and can perform on bed.

Her look confirm can be in any agg on ws, except not much boobs. Somemore fair enough to be in those super group agg. That night we tried go find her but she not there. I really wanted her, so will try again next month and hope she's still there.

Pattaya can have reasonable price company as long as people don't spoil market. Those want spoil market please stick to WS agg
Old 16-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
Thanks for the info and advise.
Thanks for upping me
Old 16-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Most are photoshop la. Club/Disco FL still follow most beer bar gal rate. Also hard for them go ST. By the time boom boom finish 4-6am, sleep a while morning already.

If after 5am still no gal, go JP bar. Sometime got hot gals there. But careful of those on yaba. Best go with a wingman.

Songkran trip a Singapore bro B I hang out with took a nice looking (7-8) mid 20s gal from JP bar. We left the bar at 6am, I remember the gal don't want go back till late afternoon. Somemore he said she very horny type

Other than the drinks we had at JP bar, the damage is 1.5k. He could had given 1k but he doesn't feel right

Also on last Songkran trip I was with another Singapore bro A on baht bus. There was this really sweet young gal onthe ride. When she alight she said bye to A.

Then A was telling me she works at drinking street and he taken her before. I was shocked as she really looks 14-15 to me. A said she 19 now (18 when he gotten her), and he paid her 500B ST + 300B barfine. Somemore she has good attitude and can perform on bed.

Her look confirm can be in any agg on ws, except not much boobs. Somemore fair enough to be in those super group agg. That night we tried go find her but she not there. I really wanted her, so will try again next month and hope she's still there.

Pattaya can have reasonable price company as long as people don't spoil market. Those want spoil market please stick to WS agg
Thanks for the tip... would you happen to be around 18-22 Oct?
Old 16-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the tip... would you happen to be around 18-22 Oct?
No. Only around Halloween.

Hope you enjoy your trip
Old 17-09-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No. Only around Halloween.

Hope you enjoy your trip
Is Halloween celebrated in a big way in Patts?
Or do we have to search for the joints that do have Halloween party.
Old 17-09-2012, 02:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coolrhino is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros anyone been to Supergirl in walking street??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1