The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
When is your dates? I will be there 22/11 to 28/11, but I shall be spending more days in Subic than AC
bro is subic a better playground than ac?
Old 26-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bielsa View Post
Which hotel would you recommend for a first timer?
One hotel which I definitely would not stay in is the Devera although it is heavily pushed and promoted. Why?

I happen to know the Fil-Am couple that owns the hotel and I had been approached to recommend their hotel to my countrymen. For every guest that stays there thru my recommendation, I get a 20% cut of the room rate.

I would recommend if it is genuinely a decent hotel but there are more cons than pros so I hesitate to do so despite my relationship with the owners.

This is a filipino style hotel so foreigners not familiar with the local culture will not be comfortable staying here. But to the Filipinos this is a 5 Star standard hotel whereas a Singaporean would rate it as Hotel 81 standard.

The top floor is still undergoing construction, there is another building under construction next door and the workers start early in the morning. It is not funny waking up to the sound of jackhammers going full blast at 7am.

There are better stays than the Devera.
Old 26-06-2012, 02:51 AM
Samster (B)

Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
dear bros, just wonder anyone has opinions on whether which working shift in a bar might have a lesser chance of a runner? or irregardless?
The winds of change have come to AC now. Gone are the days when the monger is King and the girls obey your every whims and fancy. Now an EWR is until bar closing time and the girl will stay until morning with you only if she likes you, or she thinks you are going to give her a fat tip.
Old 26-06-2012, 02:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

This was the petrol station where the robbery took place.

I know this place. There is a Customs / Police checkpoint just further up about 300m away. Those guys are very daring.
Old 26-06-2012, 03:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bielsa View Post
Just booked my air ticket for my virgin trip to AC this November.... hope to be able to meet up with some senior bros for some guidance.
I will be in the PI during November. You gotta come to Dumaguete if you wanna meetup.
Old 26-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
The winds of change have come to AC now. Gone are the days when the monger is King and the girls obey your every whims and fancy. Now an EWR is until bar closing time and the girl will stay until morning with you only if she likes you, or she thinks you are going to give her a fat tip.
thank you bro does that also mean barfining a girl at the start of her shift or taking girls when they knock off from work is a better deal in this case?

thanks
gem
Old 26-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
thank you bro does that also mean barfining a girl at the start of her shift or taking girls when they knock off from work is a better deal in this case?

thanks
gem
Not necessarily as sometimes if you take too early she will tell you she wants to go by xx o'clock.
Old 26-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Frankly I lost faith in Pinoy police after the HK Hostage incident.
Don't like that lah .. after the Hostage crisis, the Philippines Finest demonstrated to the President their Quick Reaction force, and even showed they could secure a bus in 20 seconds flat (with rubber bullets ??)

have some faith Oh, wait, the demo was from another armed force, not from Police ..

Then again, a month or so later, one of the commandos was ambushed .. right outside his home and no culprit was found ..
Old 26-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not necessarily as sometimes if you take too early she will tell you she wants to go by xx o'clock.
Or she may remember that he kid sister needs to be fed, or her mother is coming from the Province, or .. well, the point is, if you don't have chemistry, any girl can turn into a runner .. or decide to go and fxxk her trike driver BF ..

If you pull right strings, she can decide that spending time with you is more important that getting it from her BF, or her kid sister can take care of herself.

Yes, been there .. had girls who decided that they need to send money at 5 AM from Western Union, and after a bit of sharing of love, decided that Western Union and the money can go fxxk themselves ..
Old 26-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
thank you bro. bro so in your opinion for how long a girl has to stay with you then be considered as fulfilling her LT job?
Old 26-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Or she may remember that he kid sister needs to be fed, or her mother is coming from the Province, or .. well, the point is, if you don't have chemistry, any girl can turn into a runner .. or decide to go and fxxk her trike driver BF ..

If you pull right strings, she can decide that spending time with you is more important that getting it from her BF, or her kid sister can take care of herself.

Yes, been there .. had girls who decided that they need to send money at 5 AM from Western Union, and after a bit of sharing of love, decided that Western Union and the money can go fxxk themselves ..
hahaaa... thou its sounds so funny... but i guess its the facts in ac. i got it... whatever else is luck, chemistry and a promise of fat tips come first.

thanks bro
gem
Old 26-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone ever had a runner while staying in places like LG or ABC? I recall never encountering a runner when I stayed in LG and ABC...just wondering was it just luck...
Old 26-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I will be in the PI during November. You gotta come to Dumaguete if you wanna meetup.
How is the bar scene at Dumaguete? I plan to go there to do some diving there if the night scene is good. I not into AC type but more the pickup type at the local college bars. hee
Old 26-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Anyone ever had a runner while staying in places like LG or ABC? I recall never encountering a runner when I stayed in LG and ABC...just wondering was it just luck...
Never have a runner when staying at Royal Amsterdam Hotel also. But got a runner when I stay at Bangkok Hotel. The kind of room between both hotels are way hell of a difference man.
Old 26-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just want to asking. Do they accept malay guy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1