The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ikhtiosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

I've been reading this forum for like forever, but never had the opportunity to really go and do it, until i read about petain, and found it most interesting (and cheap somehow).
This afternoon went there and finally loose my virginity.
So as a thank you to the forum, I think the least I can do is to post an FR about my virgin experience.
So here goes:
Went Petain around 630pm, didn't find it difficult to find the alley, thanks to the many posts some bros have shared.
Went in and out several houses, starting from the very far end, because the ones nearer to the street are somewhat more crowded.
Finally went to H14, some of the doors are closed, but at R22 I saw one lady with pretty decent boobs talking on the phone, so I approached the room and she gestured to me with her 3 fingers ($30).
Well, alright, the price is quite standard according to what i've read in the forum, and she looks quite nice too. So i decided to let her be my "first".
After closing the door she asked me to pay first, which I did, then she undressed, and asked me to undress too.
Then she asked me to sit on the basin, and she washed my didi and ass with soap, here my didi start to stand full already, somemore she rub rub a few times, shiok... While she's bending over i can smell her perfume and feel her soft skin.
Then asked me to lie on the bed, and put a condom on my standing didi. She wanted to give me BJ, but i'm not so interested in BJ with condom, so i told her i just want the FJ.
She then lied down on the bed, and i start pumping her, must be quite amateurish, and perhaps somehow she knew it was my very first time, because she kept guiding me on how to f**k her.
During the ride, caressed her very smooth skin and felt her nice soft breast (maybe about cup B?).
But her pussy a bit loose or what, somemore i always masturbate the hard way, i found it hard to cum.
She asked me to lie down and she take the top position, then she f**k me hard, but still the feeling not so strong, so still cannot cum, haiz...
She complained a bit that i take very long to cum, then she HJ didi hard hard, this one is really power, because in a few seconds i cummed already... wah, feel very shiok... somemore all the while can touch and feel her soft soft skin.
then she took tissue to let off my condom, and gave me tissue to clean up, afterwards she herself wash her pussy at the basin.
after putting my clothes, I asked her for her name, she said "Sophia" (or Sofia?) with a nice smile.
Not bad lor, wah, was sweating from all the f**k, then came out from the room saw a few more f**kable ladies from the room the door just now closed. Maybe next time can visit this house again, seems like got a few gems, although dunno how much the damage is.
Okay, so btw, the summary:

Name: Sophia (or Sofia)
Face : 7/10 (got mole on the side of her lips machiam julia roberts)
Boobs : 7/10 (about cup B, but quite nice shape and pointed nipples)
FJ : 6/10 (i like my fleshlight much better)
HJ : 8/10 (power! strong and fast strokes made me cum within seconds)
Attitude : keep on smiling and say nice nice try to chit chat, quite service oriented, although complain if take too long to cum...
RTF : most probably, she's my first leh... got some memory there, hehe...

Okay lah, plan to go more often now that i'm more familiar with the place, will keep on posting FR if I do go there.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 23
sukasong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysukasong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikhtiosis View Post
Went Petain around 630pm................
Nice and well written on Sophia, thank you I can't write this good
Old 05-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Kit from H14 Rm4 (I think). Tall leggy lady. Can pass off as late 20s but actually in her 30s.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: A+ just enough to grab while bonking. Can't lick them though, at least not for 1st time customer like me.
Body: 7/10 No boobs but have a great ass. Nice long legs. She's about 1.7m.
BJ: 7/10. No rush, good suction, good stereos.
FJ: 6.5/10 Quite accommodating, but stereos not so strong here. Close her eyes while bonking.
Overall: 7/10 budget bonk.
Damage: $40
RTF: Have a craving for tall and leggy girls, thinking of going again now!
Old 05-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
I've been reading this forum for like forever, but never had the opportunity to really go and do it, until i read about petain, and found it most interesting (and cheap somehow).
This afternoon went there and finally loose my virginity.
So as a thank you to the forum, I think the least I can do is to post an FR about my virgin experience.
So here goes:
Went Petain around 630pm, didn't find it difficult to find the alley, thanks to the many posts some bros have shared.
Went in and out several houses, starting from the very far end, because the ones nearer to the street are somewhat more crowded.
Finally went to H14, some of the doors are closed, but at R22 I saw one lady with pretty decent boobs talking on the phone, so I approached the room and she gestured to me with her 3 fingers ($30).
Well, alright, the price is quite standard according to what i've read in the forum, and she looks quite nice too. So i decided to let her be my "first".
After closing the door she asked me to pay first, which I did, then she undressed, and asked me to undress too.
Then she asked me to sit on the basin, and she washed my didi and ass with soap, here my didi start to stand full already, somemore she rub rub a few times, shiok... While she's bending over i can smell her perfume and feel her soft skin.
Then asked me to lie on the bed, and put a condom on my standing didi. She wanted to give me BJ, but i'm not so interested in BJ with condom, so i told her i just want the FJ.
She then lied down on the bed, and i start pumping her, must be quite amateurish, and perhaps somehow she knew it was my very first time, because she kept guiding me on how to f**k her.
During the ride, caressed her very smooth skin and felt her nice soft breast (maybe about cup B?).
But her pussy a bit loose or what, somemore i always masturbate the hard way, i found it hard to cum.
She asked me to lie down and she take the top position, then she f**k me hard, but still the feeling not so strong, so still cannot cum, haiz...
She complained a bit that i take very long to cum, then she HJ didi hard hard, this one is really power, because in a few seconds i cummed already... wah, feel very shiok... somemore all the while can touch and feel her soft soft skin.
then she took tissue to let off my condom, and gave me tissue to clean up, afterwards she herself wash her pussy at the basin.
after putting my clothes, I asked her for her name, she said "Sophia" (or Sofia?) with a nice smile.
Not bad lor, wah, was sweating from all the f**k, then came out from the room saw a few more f**kable ladies from the room the door just now closed. Maybe next time can visit this house again, seems like got a few gems, although dunno how much the damage is.
Okay, so btw, the summary:

Boobs : 7/10 (about cup B, but quite nice shape and pointed nipples)
FJ : 6/10 (i like my fleshlight much better)
HJ : 8/10 (power! strong and fast strokes made me cum within seconds)
Attitude : keep on smiling and say nice nice try to chit chat, quite service oriented, although complain if take too long to cum...
RTF : most probably, she's my first leh... got some memory there, hehe...

Okay lah, plan to go more often now that i'm more familiar with the place, will keep on posting FR if I do go there.
thanks bro for this FR. I have been "bioing" this MILF (the one with a mole) for sometime liao, she got cfm and mamasan looks , but she always show black face, that why i have not try her yet.

looks like worth a try
Old 05-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bracoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my respected bros, pls guide me..went to petain just nw at 9pm bt just cant find any.. is there any other petain rd?
Old 05-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Poolball_Kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
thanks bro for this FR. I have been "bioing" this MILF (the one with a mole) for sometime liao, she got cfm and mamasan looks , but she always show black face, that why i have not try her yet.

looks like worth a try
this sophia is a malay FL in her late 30s right?
Old 05-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bracoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

man can we organise a day trip down to petain? we can choose separately.. after tat can lim teh...
Old 06-10-2008, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bracoli View Post
my respected bros, pls guide me..went to petain just nw at 9pm bt just cant find any.. is there any other petain rd?
Petain closes at night dude. Go earlier.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xioma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bracoli View Post
petain rd start from near jakan besar stadium, cut thru jln besar rd and end at serangoon rd. find kerrisdale condo, sure you can find
Old 06-10-2008, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolball_Kia View Post
this sophia is a malay FL in her late 30s right?
nope, i think she's a Malaysian Chinese.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

CityHunter789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just went hse 14 jalan jalan look see, did not see R22 there.
Can confirm room again.? Thanks.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter789 View Post
Just went hse 14 jalan jalan look see, did not see R22 there.
Can confirm room again.? Thanks.
Hum? Really? It's maybe the last 3-4 rooms on the right, must walk in all the way. I remember i saw 22 leh, but maybe i was wrong.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

CityHunter789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's maybe the last 3-4 rooms on the right, must walk in all the way..

Issit when you enter to the bigger area toward the end of corridor,
She is in the second or third room infront?
If yes, i go check check again.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 16
iceman6666 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman6666 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman6666 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman6666 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman6666 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman6666 is a glorious beacon of light

i believe the sophia you guys are referring to should be from H14R2
Old 08-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter789 View Post
Issit when you enter to the bigger area toward the end of corridor,
She is in the second or third room infront?
If yes, i go check check again.
should be second, i remember once enter the bigger area, in the first room on the right, got one WL with big bust and curly (permed?) hair (thinking of trying her next), then the next room after that is hers.
I'm now thinking is it I remember wrongly, supposed to be H22R14 instead of H14R22. Haiz... sorry ar bros, memory not so good... somemore really first time there...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1