The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 02-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodychew View Post
Kana zapped 2 points by one of the brother here by mentioning Jamie Yeo as my favourite....
No matter what..... I still wanna to say SHE IS MY FAVOURITE !

Good Luck and Happy New Bonk Year to brothers here.
I kanna zapped too earlier in this thread.... he put "from Glenn Ong"...
Old 03-01-2008, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
giga1boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchang View Post
ou xuan. she is one of the chio syt.. hehe.. i heard fiona xie sex clip was released outside? can anyone confirm?
Got meh?Any bro out there can comfrim?
Old 03-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 19
salla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

maybe jamie yeo herself is a member??? not glenn ong...
Old 03-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Email to Yvonne (Title: My escapade at Youth Health Centre)

"Hi, Yvonne.

How are you? BTW, why did you want my contact number for? Will you asking me out for tryst one day?

I am now relating my escapades at Youth Health Centre, where I book a session with a lady codenamed Chanel. When she come to the room, I told her that my friends told me you look like my auntie, so indeed it is true.

(Yvonne, actually, this lady did not look like my auntie at all. I am just making it up just to satisfy my fantasy only.)

Chanel ask me whether I want to skip massage and do sex straight away. I said yes. She went out to take condom. When she return, I took out pink bra from my bag and pass it to her. (The gals at that place never wear bra )

When she wore that bra, I fondle it and turn her around to bury my face on that bra cups and lick along lacy parts.. she put her hand on my penis and caress it.. Then she push me away , commanding me to lie down on the bed and be a good boy. She sat on my buttock, and doing hard massage on my back, then she imagine she is raping me by doing up down motion on my buttock. Then she pour powder on my back and do breast massage. To this, I said'' Hey Auntie, dont dirty that bra. She shot back,'' shut up! dont disturb auntie.'' Then she squeeze my back and pitch my buttock and then slide her hand to squeeze my testicles.. I was moaning in pain when she did that.
Then she order me to turn around , I did as instructed.. She suck my nipples hard and then put condom on my penis and bit my testicles.. She do oral sex on my penis..Then she get up and proceeded to insert my penis into her vagina. and I caress her breasts.. She hit my hands.. saying '' it is rude to touch auntie in this manner.'' she remove my glasses, tied my hands with towel and tightened that and do me in gal on top style. She dont like my moaning sound and she cupped my mouth tight and even use my towel laden hands to straggle my neck as she is raping me. I shoot out my sperm but she is still raping me.. It was until my penis go soft then she stopped.

Yvonne, as you know I am a subbie ( weak man who allowed himself to be sexually abused by women.), I enjoyed the session very much.

Watch out for my escapade in another exclusive place, where I am engaging in threesome orgy with 2 gals in theme uniforms. Expect it to be exciting
as gals will perform lesbian action, licking each other, caressing each other. "

This FR was sent to Fiona Xie also.

(To this , I asked Fiona: I know your birthday is coming. Do you want me to buy present , a bra and thong set and sent to your Mediacorps office? Your size is 32C and panties size-S , right? Is there any birthday party gathering? will I be invited? Is it possible to have 1 hour private session between you and me only? I will give $250.)
Old 03-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

To bros asking about Fiona sex clip.

No, it is not Fiona , but her Japanese lookalike, being doggied, and moaning and groaning like Fiona.. but her breasts are A cups.

Fiona size is C-cup..
Old 04-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3655 / Power: 19
sadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond repute

wow.... like that will i get zap aso???

i also wanna bonk her..... kkekeeeaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodychew View Post
He left this remarks : [ong]-[glen]
Maybe Glenn Ong also a sammyboy member ???
If that is TRUE, I wanna to repeat myself again. Jamie Yeo is MY FAVOURITE. I love to BONK her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by salla6ue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
I kanna zapped too earlier in this thread.... he put "from Glenn Ong"...
Old 04-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johntan_68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My take is Felicia Chin cos I ve met her in person before. Very fair, Chio and good fig...I think a B-C Cupper, pussy must be tight!Drooling towards her cunt now? Yummy....
Old 05-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Samster

Finished typing my draft titled: My threesome Orgy at Uniform Club and saved it. Will be sending to my favourite actresses (Yvonne, Florence, Fiona) at a later date , due to mourning period of late MC King.

Message read like this:
" Been to a uniform club where all ladies wore sexy uniform, like nurse, race queen,etc and book a session with two ladies (A- dressed in black lingerie set, which resembles camisole and B- dressed in French Maid costume, just like the one worn by Quan Qifeng in variety show)

They take me to a room, they help me undress. Then French Maid (B) caress my penis from behind as I fondled Lingerie Gal (A) breasts which are D-cup.
and this Lingerie Gal kissed my face and lip. Then they undressed and I fondled their breasts. (Lingerie Gal breasts are soft and bountiful, nice to touch while French Maid is B-cupper but her nipples are longer.)

I was led to shower room where there is one water mattress, and Lingerie Gal cleaned the water mattress, before telling me to lie down on it and she wash me all over with soap and water. Then French Maid join in..they use their bodies to rub me all over.. I prefer Lingerie gal body because her breasts are nicer...then one of them pried open my buttock and use her hand to roll through erotically, and other slide her hand in between my thigh to caress my penis and testicles..

I was asked to turn over and both continued to rub my body with breasts , hands, bodies and even pubic hair around their vaginas..

French Maid come over and french kiss me, our tongues rubbing each other as Lingerie Gal shook my penis. Later, French Maid rubbed my body with her breasts and she fondle the breast of Lingerie Gal.. Latter moaned, sprouted her lips and kiss me before she wash up and went out..

I was left alone with French Maid, she did as usual rubbing my body with her breasts, and then we engaged in deep kiss..Later she guide my hand into her vagina and I do In-out process as she moaning ''argggh! arggh!"

Then we both bath and dry up and we go back to the room where Lingerie Gal was waiting for me.. Lingerie gal hug me and we engaged in deep kiss as she fondle my penis.

French maid joined in, rubbing my back with her breasts..

Both then made me lied down on the bed and both do licking my body , nipples.. Later French Maid come up to kiss me deeply on my lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Then Lingerie Gal join in, our lips and tongues caressing each other..

Lingerie Gal proceed to give me oral sex while French Maid continue to engage in deep kiss with my lip.. and later lick my nipple and body..

Lingerie gal then stop her oral sex and signal French Maid to do oral sex. Lingerie gal move closer to my face and kiss my ear. Suddenly, she let out loud moan and I look at her , saw one of her legs shot upwards and she look at me with sexy eyes. I realised that French Maid had insert her finger into vagina of the Lingerie Gal and shook it furiously while former continue to give me oral sex.. Later, French Maid stopped and Lingerie gal move closer to me and I sucked her left nipple while French Maid sucked the other. Then French Maid kiss my cheek.

I was told to be on all four, like an animal, Lingerie gal slid her head in between my legs and do oral sex , while French Maid lick my back and pried open my buttock and lick inside rim of my buttock..

Then French Maid slide her head and do oral sex while lingerie gal lied on my back, caressing my nipples..

I was led to lie down on bed, while French Maid put on condom and do gal on top sex position, and Lingerie gal fondle the breasts of the former and later, they kiss each other.. Lingerie gal later suck Maid nipple while latter moaning loudly with her eyes closed..

We switch position, this time I am on top, while maid is below. Lingerie gal fondle my testicles and licking my back.

Then maid turn around and I do dog style.... Lingerie gal sat on my back, motion my body forward and backward furiously and french maid moaning and moaning..

It was Lingerie gal turn to rape me..she changed a new condom and I do her on top, while french maid lie down on lingerie gal and suck her breasts. Lingerie gal, moan,moan...then maid get up and lingerie gal pull me over and I hug her and continue to move inwards and backwards, she moaning to my ears. Maid lick my back..

Later, Lingerie gal request I do dog style, and Maid push my body deep as I move forwards and backwards, this caused lingerie gal to moan loudly...

Then I was to lie down and Lingerie gal do me in gal on top style. Maid fondle Lingerie gal breasts from behind and later maid move over and kiss lingerie gal and latter fondle former breasts..

I cannot take it and my penis shoot out sperm... they then stop and one of them patted on my cheek and both smiled..

We then bath and I paid them.. was taken to lounge where I mingled with the rest of gals and it was time for me to leave.."
Old 05-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 18
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Finished typing my draft titled: My threesome Orgy at Uniform Club and saved it. Will be sending to my favourite actresses (Yvonne, Florence, Fiona) at a later date , due to mourning period of late MC King.
For quite sometimes, I thought this thread went dead liao. Nice to see you back with those fantastic stories of yours.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 19
Qimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by salla6ue View Post
I won't rule out this possibility!
Old 07-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
alexvmp is Cool - loads of Potential

Ivy Lee will be my choice......saw her at causeway point, she still stunning despite ur age
Old 07-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
garang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for me, my choice would be Wong Lee Lin!
she looks so good even after birth~
Old 07-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

I wiould prefer Ou Xuan
Old 07-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 19
HY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My all time dream: Liu Chiu Lian....... really CFM face and till today.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Margaret Lee (the one from Police & Thieves)

and

Ann Poh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1