The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

The next few days both G and I were sextexting each other and I ask her if her bf will notice and she say won't cause she change my name to one of her female friend name and if really found out then she will say is just a girl dirty talk.

I told her I want to fuck her right now but she told me is her bf birthday and they are are at xxx restaurant to celebrate. I ask if it is possible to excuse yourself for awhile I can wait for you in my car. And I told her will be a quick one.

She hesitated and then she sends me the address. I quickly drove to the location and once I reached, I msg her. After a short while, I saw her came out and I flash my beam light and she came over. After she came in, we both french and both of our hands were all over ye place and to make it quick we actually did it raw. G also accepted it since she did not deny the entry.

Our action was so vigorous that the entire car is shaking and at the same time I saw G bf came out to look for her. And he actually saw our car shaking. But luckily, he didn't know my car plate number nor my car so we are safe. But this trigger my excitement as G bf was as if watching us fucking. That is the nearest that I ever encounter such action.

We lasted for 30mins with cum in her pussy and she gave me a bbbj to end it off.

She then quickly dress up and leave the car as she knows she came out for too long.
Old 28-05-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
toyotamotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe G's bf will enjoy watching her fuck
Old 31-05-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

I tidy up my car and noticed that the seats were wet which is done by her. I shake my head and my mind thinking probably need to punish her next time.

I drove back to my place and clean up my car.

As I was busy on my discussion with my property agent on purchasing a place, G message me and told me that her bf proposed to her. I congrat her and ask if she wants to come to my place for tuition so that her bf can be served well. She didn't reply and I tot she is angry and of course will be accompany his bf since this is their night to go to bed for action.

After my bath before I going to head to bed, I heard my door bell rang. I was wondering if it was Cindy but when I open the door, I saw G. I was shocked and ask why she is here. Then came in and hug me and we kissed.

She whisper to my ear and say she is a happy day for her so make sure I fuck her well. I carry her to the sofa and we both strip off and I went to her pussy and start to lick and tongue fuck her. Then slowly I move up and we french. She then slowly insert my dick into her pussy and we fuck. We change multiple position and in the end we ended up In balcony to unload my load into her pussy.

After I realize that, I quickly took out my dick and apologize to her. She shake her her and say it's okay. I say I scare of responsibility and she says if need to she will take care of it by showing her ring. Then she laugh and say is a joke, is just her safe period that's why I am okay for you to shoot in me just now. I just realized on yea... Have forgotten about it, I laugh it off.

I hold her waist naked and move to the bathroom and then I know why she is here. Just a word, horny.

When we bathe, we hugged each other and she start to gave me a love bite and I reciprocate. She slap my hand and say what happen if her fiance found out. I say just tell him is mosquito bite. She says only I know how to find excuses. Then we french.

After that we rest on my bed and I asked her when we fuck in my car, did her fiance see anything? She told me yeah he saw and he told me that the car is shaking wildly and he says quite exciting. I laugh it off and I say next time we can try it Infront of him again. She slap my chest and I turn my head and we start frenching and started round 2.

The next morning, I bid her goodbye as she will need to meet her fiancé parents to discuss some marriage matters. I told her to use my excuse for the red mark. She then took out a thick necklace and wear it to cover the red spot.

I was shocked that she is prepared. I told her wow you prepare before hand? She says of course, knowing you that you will create trouble for me. I took off my shorts and bring her to give me a bbbj and I cum in her mouth before I let her go by slapping her butt to send her off
Old 01-06-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 7
cognisence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Should have another round or 2 with G before her wedding.
Old 02-06-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

G is so good, can keep.

Camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 07-06-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

After 4 months of managing school work and buying my second property, finally, everything was settled. And I am on my way to my final semester in school and also G will be married once both her bf and her graduate.

Luckily during these 4 months G accompany me especially at night to ease my tiredness. Her bbbj skill getting better and better. And she is getting really good on frenching and fucking as well.

Also she started asking me to hang out with her group of friends including her finance as her bff.

Her bf naturally knows that i am her bff which is why she can use this excuse to accompany me especially when I am alone her as my parents did not come with me for my studies. So whenever I needed her, I always tell her that I am either sick or need help. And she is always here for me.

After my first month of moving to my new place, I invited them to my place for housewarming.

When they came.to my place, they were envy with my lifestyle cause at such a young age, I managed to get a good place. I told them is parent sponsored. They became more envy to have such a good parent. Especially when I have 2 property at such a young age.

When they came in G, help to serve drinking to them and one of her friend, Sandra, say that wow G looks like the lady boss in this house. I can see G's fiance face turn black and one of her friend Mindy stopped her. I told everyone that all of you feel free to come to tour around my house to break the awkwardness.

All of them quickly stood up and walk around my place. Mindy then pull me away and ask me if my previous place is available to rent? I told her yeah I am looking but no results yet. She says one of her client is interested in looking to rent. So I work with Mindy to arrange for the meetup.so as you guessed Mindy is a part time property agent. For me I am okay as long as I get my place rented out for passive income and she gets her commission

After the tour we had drinks and give a toast to G and her fiance for so supportive on my stay here.

After that we ended the session and I went to bathe. Shortly I received a text message from Mindy about tmr meetup with the client at my place.

I setup my alarm to go to my previous place early to do a simple clean up
Old 07-06-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

I woke up early and went to my first property to clean up and wait for Mindy and the client to arrive.

Once they arrive I was introduced to the client let's call her Jean. So after a round intro Jean was a office worker and waiting for her property to be ready next year. So the rental paid was for one year period

Jean was in her mid 30s but she kept her body really well. And her face don't look like she is on her mid 30s. More like early 20s.

After the confirmation, all the document for rental were signed. And she will be moving in later tonight.

After a busy day, I decide to message G to meetup for a dinner as I achieve my first rental income goal.

She hesitated a bit and say okay to my request cause she told me in bed that i need to treat her when I manage to rent out my place.

When we met up she was unhappy as her finance was angry that she keep going out to meet me. I asked if everything is alright and she told me not to worry, later she will satisfy him with HJ and he will be okay.

I pull her in and say I want to fuck you tonight before you leave. She slapped me and say she knew that I would ask that.

The after our quick dinner, we quickly go to my place and I gave her a good fuck
Old 08-06-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
whitedwarf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought there'll be happy ending with Jean
Old 24-06-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

The next day after G left, I wa prepare to head out to school. My study scheudle were a bit messed up cause I went to exchange and this totally messed up my study plan. In the end, one of the class I attended was with all the freshman.

And the worse is that is a project subject. It was a totally headache for me, for a senior working with freshman was unbelievable for me.

But oh well, I have to bite the bullet and have to be thick skin a bit to walk around across those "groups" and sadly I stumble on three leftover students. Apparently they did not attend any orientation which is why they are left out. The leftovers are one guy (J) and two girls (Y and Z).

Although leftover but looking at Z huge blossom, and her cute looks, I felt it's worth it.

J was also aiming Z as Y is already attached but so do Z but both of us felt that she is too pretty to be alone here as her bf was study in other overseas uni. So she is left alone. But Z clearly shoo away J and was closer to me, since she felt that I am more reliable than J and we kept chatting day and night to keep her busy without thinking her bf.

One night when she was over at my place watching TV, her phone rang and after a short while, I hear her quarrel with her bf over the phone. After which she came out crying and I hugged her. This is actually the first time I hugged her. I can feel her boobs on my chest and smell her hair smell which is a flora smell.

She told me that her bf say he won't be coming to see her this time round and they quarrel as he has break the promise again and again.

I took out some beer and we started drinking her sorrows away and soon after with some sweet talk about how good she is, we kissed
Old 24-06-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
kirk28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What size is Z's boobs? D/E cups?
Old 24-06-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20109 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
I took out some beer and we started drinking her sorrows away and soon after with some sweet talk about how good she is, we kissed
And ... Ho Sei Liao Lor

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 25-06-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

After drinking beer with Z got chance for some fun liao, cheers!

Last edited by diputs1269; 25-06-2024 at 07:04 AM.
Old 25-06-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

While Frenching, my hand went to open her shirt and start to rub her D cup pink nipple.she moan shyly and I was ecstatic and went down to suck her nipple gently

Slowly I went down and pull of her panties and start to lick her pussy. Her moan couldn't stop and notice that she was getting wet. She keep saying don't lick don't lick, it's dirty but I couldn't care and I knew she liked it as well. But when I was about to take off my pants, she stopped me and say we shouldn't do it any further. By huge dick was right at her face and she tell me to stop?

I hugged her and say not to worry, I know what you worry about but if we keep it a secret, no one will know. And you know you might like it. She still shake her head. I know I can't go further so I kiss her lips and say it's okay after all it's your first time.

She hugged me and say thank you to me. After that I send her back as her request. Due to the beer, she is unable to walk straight, so I carry her and bring her to her unit.

Once we reach her unit, I was thinking to call G to release my load but when I was about to leave, Z hold my hand and stopped me. She asked if I can stay over for a night because she don't want to be alone. I nodded.

We both bathe separately and I wore her bf t-shirt is a new t-shirt cause she thought her bf will come here and stay with her.

Once I am done, I sat if the couch near her bed and she looked at me weirdly, and signal me to sleep beside her.

I stood up and went to the other side of the bed and lie down on the bed. She then saw the gap between us and she come towards me and hugged me.

I just pat her hand and it seems like she knows i am unhappy, she ask is it because I never let you fuck me. I told her not that case but it actually is.

Her face smile and she took my hand to touch her boob and she whisper to me that I am horny but be gentle
Old 25-06-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
FriendforLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

her will be a quick one.
Old 25-06-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster