The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11930 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
what are u waiting for bro. round 2 please. ding ding
Exactly, camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 19-05-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2205 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
I been a close friend of this girl called ‘A’ for like good 7 years since Uni. 2 months ago we went jb as a group, 3B 1G for 2 nights. After our Ktv 2 of them hungry, but I needed to shit real bad so I zao back first. A said she also wanna go back and shower and chill so we asked the 2Bs to dabao prata back le while we both took grab back

Back in Airbnb she said she wanna shower first I said ok lor, I went to the other common toilet and shit. I done shitting I went to the sofa to chill with my shirt off cos I wanna cool down then shower , suddenly heard her ‘ AHHHHHHHHHH EH LAI HELP ME OUCH ‘

I’m like WTF cb u good bro? She said she slipped hard and her butt / elbow hurt like mad. I’m like ‘ siao ah how come in u fking naked!!? ‘ she’s like ‘ FUCK just come ‘

Apparently the door was half closed I got to push it quite hard to open and I saw everything ( my first time seeing her naked body and all, never seen her wearing sleeveless ) and she grabbed onto my body ( fuck our skin came into contact and her skin was soooooo smooth and white like OMG )

She one hand hugged me 1 hand pressing against the wall ‘ STOP SEEING AH OI JUST STICK ONTO me ‘ Knn like some drama sia and my D started to be Sibeh hard and I can feel her nipples getting harder

Ok done sharing. Round 2 next?

Hahaha. You are so lucky bro. Keep cumming please!!!!
Old 22-05-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Recently went on a double date overseas trip with my friend and his gf. We had drinks at a bar near our hotel. The girls went back first and me and my friend continued to drink and watch soccer. My friend was drunk by then and I had to help him to his hotel room. I pressed his room bell a few times but his gf didn’t open the door. Thinking she might be with my gf, I searched his pocket and found his access card (we stayed same floor).

When I opened the door, the room lights were on… I was thinking why the lights were on and I suddenly saw his gf sleeping on the bed…. Fully NAKED. I stood there for awhile and not knowing what to do. I called out to the gf but there was no response. She was also knocked out. Carried my friend to the bed but still shock at the view. I stayed for 10 mins watching over my friend making sure he was ok before leaving
Old 22-05-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
soleisrough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Recently went on a double date overseas trip with my friend and his gf. We had drinks at a bar near our hotel. The girls went back first and me and my friend continued to drink and watch soccer. My friend was drunk by then and I had to help him to his hotel room. I pressed his room bell a few times but his gf didn’t open the door. Thinking she might be with my gf, I searched his pocket and found his access card (we stayed same floor).

When I opened the door, the room lights were on… I was thinking why the lights were on and I suddenly saw his gf sleeping on the bed…. Fully NAKED. I stood there for awhile and not knowing what to do. I called out to the gf but there was no response. She was also knocked out. Carried my friend to the bed but still shock at the view. I stayed for 10 mins watching over my friend making sure he was ok before leaving
Haha were watching over your friend or his gf?
Comparing the 2 gf, who has the sexier body?
Old 22-05-2024, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
oleon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoleon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

maybe that not the main goal. You stay there for 10 minutes to enjoy the beautiful view hahaha
Old 22-05-2024, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is her pussy bushy or clean shaven ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-05-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TwinX

Up you 22 points.

Real gentleman act.

Quote:
I stayed for 10 mins watching over my friend making sure he was ok before leaving
Old 22-05-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

U took some photos, you cummed to her view, and you left right ? Standard SOP. Or you got go further and try to touch your dickhead to her mouth or even pussy lips since she's naked before cumming on a tissue ? Was she good looking ? If good looking, can help to cum very fast so you don't linger around for too long.

Last edited by nemoman; 22-05-2024 at 03:39 PM.
Old 22-05-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

My bro’s gf is pretty but my gf prettier. Definitely she has better figure… slim and big C. Clean shaven but saw some hair growing out. Didn’t touch her lah.… it’s my bro’s gf. If not my bro’s gf then different story . I was very near to her when I carried my bro to the bed…. Super tempted man haha
Old 22-05-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
minumsutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My bro’s gf is pretty but my gf prettier. Definitely she has better figure… slim and big C. Clean shaven but saw some hair growing out. Didn’t touch her lah.… it’s my bro’s gf. If not my bro’s gf then different story . I was very near to her when I carried my bro to the bed…. Super tempted man haha
No matter what, still have a good look right? hehe
Old 23-05-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10423 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn’t touch her lah.… it’s my bro’s gf. If not my bro’s gf then different story .
👍 for ur gd upbringing.

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 23-05-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Nice bro, at least you have imprinted the high res image of her naked C cup size breasts and nipples and pussy lips in your memory for when you need it in the future.
Old 24-05-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

If i were you, i do the same watch over your drunk friend as long as possible.
Old 26-05-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11930 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
If i were you, i do the same watch over your drunk friend as long as possible.
Yes really a good friend.
Old 26-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes really a good friend.
Brothers talk 义气。haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1