The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
She golden lion mouth asked for 4B. I shot down her claims that she was "new" and argued that this shop SOP charge was 3B. She reluctantly accepted then provided shitty service.
Once argument regarding money, service rendered will always be affected, next time agree on the price first before heading down, or if price not comfortable during nego just turn it down and spend it elsewhere
Old 12-04-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benfu View Post
Was in the area last night for drinks, tried a vn girl

I think the shops in the vicinity are mostly vn and prc

Not sure if any bros agree... but vn girls offer better svc, better gfe
Is it at lv2 BL spa? I walk pass few times n saw all 2 viets. Quite chio? How much they charge?

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 12-04-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Found one petite syt Viet some streets away. Can speak Chinese and fair. Budget 48 entrance with Apr promotion. Can roam top but not south. Not for boob lovers.

Last edited by sandydusty; 13-04-2024 at 07:20 AM.
Old 13-04-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Is it at lv2 BL spa? I walk pass few times n saw all 2 viets. Quite chio? How much they charge?
The one I tried is L1, didn't take notice of others, but I think all viets

Saw a couple of other shops on same street too, also have some chio ones

I paid 2B excluding entry fee, no regrets for me, enjoyed the process.
Old 14-04-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 13
bentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to all

Anyone still in touch with MiMi or DaMi 蜜蜜 大蜜 or Yang Yang 阳阳. please p.m. thanks!
Old 14-04-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 6
Wackyhander is a name known to allWackyhander is a name known to allWackyhander is a name known to allWackyhander is a name known to allWackyhander is a name known to allWackyhander is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by benfu View Post
The one I tried is L1, didn't take notice of others, but I think all viets

Saw a couple of other shops on same street too, also have some chio ones

I paid 2B excluding entry fee, no regrets for me, enjoyed the process.
bro can share contact?
Old 15-04-2024, 06:27 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Tried 1 ML Ha**i last time from Serangoon road and then went TPY for 20 days. Last time only HJ and she joint this new joint and tell me now can FJ. The joint is at 12* T******tt Road JZYS. Fast hand fast leg go bonk her.

Looks: 8/10
Massage: 1/10...like playing mahjong...
Body: 9/10 Slim and super smooth Fair Skin
Boobs: 5/10 Enhanced C which I do not like
BBBJ: 2/10 Like 5 secs say too big cannot fit in mouth then cap on.
FJ: 1/10 This is really the worst pussy smell. Worst the NN from the same shop when she is in TPY. The smell so strong like salted fish and really bitter in smell till I want to vomit.....When I faster ram as I really want to vomit already.....When I took out the CD my hand stinks and I try to wash with bodywash and still have abit of the smell....whoever love salted fish pussy please visit her. Confirm will be your worst nightmare. Even typing this FR I feel like puking.....
Price: Entrance 58 and FJ she say pay anything you like. I pay 100 and left. This shop all the ML are desperate and I heard some charges 50 for FJ but saw most of them CMI....
RTF: Worst nightmare in my entire bonking life....Any idea how come their pussy can stinks so badly...OMFG....the smell is really terrible...Go smell to believe it....She is not new and those visit her at ** Saloon Serangoon and Ele***t Spa TPY will know her....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 15-04-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11959 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Omg. U r a trooper man! CCB is the worst thing to experience regardless of price and quality. Reminds me of Happy at JSP, go once and never go again.
Old 15-04-2024, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Omg. U r a trooper man! CCB is the worst thing to experience regardless of price and quality. Reminds me of Happy at JSP, go once and never go again.
U want compare this one. Confirm no horse run ccb. Salty fish bitter concentrated smell n even body wash cannot remove it from my fingers. You want i can share the wechat contact with you. Next time eat claypot rice confirm dare not add salted fish…will reminds me the super ccb. *puke*

Old 15-04-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

last time i know got gals in nur.se uniform moved there.
last time they at textile centre.
but i think now also moved liao
they provide good service
Old 15-04-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Salty fish bitter concentrated smell n even body wash cannot remove it from my fingers.
Normal soap is useless against bacteria. Pour some vinegar into a bowl and soak your fingers in it for 1-2 minutes. If any part of your skin is in contact, pour the vinegar into a small cloth and use it to wipe the affected area. Wait 1 minute before showering.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tried 1 ML Ha**i last time from Serangoon road and then went TPY for 20 days. Last time only HJ and she joint this new joint and tell me now can FJ. The joint is at 12* T******tt Road JZYS. Fast hand fast leg go bonk her.

Looks: 8/10
Massage: 1/10...like playing mahjong...
Body: 9/10 Slim and super smooth Fair Skin
Boobs: 5/10 Enhanced C which I do not like
BBBJ: 2/10 Like 5 secs say too big cannot fit in mouth then cap on.
FJ: 1/10 This is really the worst pussy smell. Worst the NN from the same shop when she is in TPY. The smell so strong like salted fish and really bitter in smell till I want to vomit.....When I faster ram as I really want to vomit already.....When I took out the CD my hand stinks and I try to wash with bodywash and still have abit of the smell....whoever love salted fish pussy please visit her. Confirm will be your worst nightmare. Even typing this FR I feel like puking.....
Price: Entrance 58 and FJ she say pay anything you like. I pay 100 and left. This shop all the ML are desperate and I heard some charges 50 for FJ but saw most of them CMI....
RTF: Worst nightmare in my entire bonking life....Any idea how come their pussy can stinks so badly...OMFG....the smell is really terrible...Go smell to believe it....She is not new and those visit her at ** Saloon Serangoon and Ele***t Spa TPY will know her....
I think this ML pussy already get STD or others sickness. Just some of the girl don’t have any symptoms so never go and visit doctor for treatment.
Old 15-04-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=DANiel™;23222919]I am not familiar with the courts or laws in China but you may still need to appear in person when the judge passes his judgement. I sincerely hope your Chinese lawyer is reliable and trustworthy, since you are not physically there, there is only so limited control & information you can have about the situation and court proceedings.

Dirty laundry would be the least of your worries. If it needs to be aired to win the case, so be it.

Pass law & see her dumb china bf. interesting. keep say return money dont want return. At most her family all need appear in court. Before i post i check & double check with her ex employer,comments here she 100% in the wrong.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 08-05-2024 at 01:47 AM.
Old 16-04-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 9
natchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post

Pass law & see her dumb china bf. interesting. keep say return money dont want return. At most her family all need appear in court. Before i post i check & double check with her ex employer,comments here she 100% in the wrong.
Hahaha you gotta suck it up and move on bro...

From the photo, she has a lover already.

Good that you aren't continuing with the remittance
Old 16-04-2024, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Normal soap is useless against bacteria. Pour some vinegar into a bowl and soak your fingers in it for 1-2 minutes. If any part of your skin is in contact, pour the vinegar into a small cloth and use it to wipe the affected area. Wait 1 minute before showering.
The toilet shower gel is using Lifebouy Anti bacteria. I hope it helps...

Like the above bro say..most likely she have STD already...Really risky to visit her...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1