The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 12-04-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jsfeels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack1868 View Post
Shared location bro & exchange mp number
Share location too bro
Old 12-04-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

Jsfeels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Polopo1999;23195475]MP: A**n B**ty Spa
Name: Miya
Face: 9/10 beautiful young face.
Body: 9/10
Skin: local
Massage:5/10
Boobs: 9/10 petite nice with body
BBBJ: -
DFK: -
HJ: 10 / 10 amazing
GFE: 8 / 10 nice friendly easy to talk too.
FJ: -
Damage: 160 hj with roaming
WIR:Yes. Return 2 3 times already. tried her friend too, Niki. Cute beautiful young local girl.[share the full name bro]
Old 12-04-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Royaleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Here's an fr that happened about 2 weeks ago, wanted to write but didn't have the energy. It has made the cheong adventure very sien now and not interested in FL atm.

So got bro in forum wanted to exchange contact, so i thought why not.

Contacted the FL, she quoted 650 for outcall, 350 for incall. Since first time meeting, i thought play safe and just outcall, and i also ask for discount to 300. She accepted. I said I come now, she said can i wait an hour and a half later. I said nvm, another time. I was very polite. She said no, come now, she will go back to her place. Then, either she mistakenly gave me a wrong location or my map lagging. Called grab and went to the location, then realized i overshot. So what was supposed to take me 15min to walk, i took a grab for 15min, ended up in the wrong place, then had to walk another 15min back. Location was bandaran area near kfc.

She sounded normal in txting, called me dear and all that normal stuff. When i finally arrived, i was a bit sweaty. walked up those stairs to upstairs of shoplots, very hot staircase. she opened the door, inside completely dark. couldn't see her face but i straightaway notice her face and height very different from photo in whatsapp / tele. But she got long hair, petite and fit body, and white skin. Got into her room, i'm guessing other rooms belong to other FL, or just other tenants. Her room got a toilet attached, but no shower.

But her room also completely dark, except for toilet light. I ask if i can shower first, she said no need.... So at this point i'm thinking she gonna take me as i'm sweaty, and let me go on her mattress. Huge alarm blaring in my mind. And also at this point, she has not given a smile, look at me directly, and she was very not interested in talking. So i switch my mindset to this is just gonna be a wham bang thank you maam.

Used the toilet, came out. She ask to lie down while she close the toilet door so the room was almost completely dark.. I was a bit self conscious cos i know i've been sweating a bit. And once i lie down, then i'm thinking about how many other sweaty bros body fluid on this mattress. She was wearing shorts and singlet. She started with a bit of nipple play. I touched her thigh. Very surprised and delighted her skin was the smoothest i have ever encountered. i complimented her, trying to open her up. But no, she was not interested. I open her shorts, she took them off. Then immediately cap me. I was like, no bj? She said cover bj. Went down on me for 3 seconds. And then she lie down, signaling me to go on top.

So proceeded with the wham bang thank you maam. Pump her on mish, groped her small breast but very smooth and actually very nice to grab. But she got her knees up and her hands on her pussy area. So now i try to remove her hands, she wouldn't let me. Tried another time, again she won't move. I said doggy, she said no. And throughout this, she kept asking me to be quick and come.

With my dick in her, i didn't know what else to do. stop now and leave or just keep on pumping and come as soon as i can so this whole experience can be done with. Because at that point i realized, this is no real woman i was fucking. she probably was cut, and was using her hands to hold me dick so it would feel tight down there. I dunno but i'm guessing.

Once done, i remove the cd myself, went to toilet. no tissue. I ask her for some, she said dont have. I wash my hands, put on my clothes and was on my way. she didn't even bother to see me out.

I walked down, thinking wtf just happened to my life that i got cheated to fuck a trans. Went back and showered, but realized no amount of water could ever wash away this terrible experience. And no wonder i could never seen her face properly. She strategically sat where there's always shadow, that's why no light in the room.

I know there are bros here who dont mind or even want to look for these ML, i don't judge you. but it's not what i wanted. I regret paying 300 for this rubbish 10mins. plus grab, plus all the walking. I could have gone malahotpot which was my second choice that day. And most definitely would have a much better time.

And the bro who passed me this contact, i have been and continue to curse him. i did PM him, his reply was i should have checked first? Like... how??? Maybe he should have checked first before passing out contacts to exchange??
sorry to hear that bro, always hear your advised and no incall, but suspisious bro if area Bandaran maybe u too rush that day. bro even some MP got trans also, Skin is super smooth and sound is like female. very like and when i try to touch her boobs is Flat. So must be careful to identify Trans since ther skin and Voice can be very like feminine. 300 can spend in SanHai SPA or PAsia or TYL.
Old 12-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 0
Eddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad875 View Post
Have you tried it?

well you can try if you wan to ,i answered you
Old 12-04-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Aaaaaaaa1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to highlight some of the Cheongsters here not making their promises. Said exchange FL contact but once send my contact to them then no more reply. Heyy bro, you’re so not steady.
Old 12-04-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Royaleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Port: Sun Hxx JQ Central
name : CxCx
Number : 68
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 petite and thin
Height: 6/10 less than 160
Skin: 7/10 nice, smooth, fair
Boob: 7/10 C i think, can grab, Natural
Pussy: 6/10 ( touch outside )
DFK: no
DATY: no
BBBJ: no
HJ: 7/10 ( standard using Baby Cream )
FJ: no
GFE: Moderate
WIR: don't mind to put her in rotation and will Try others as well
Damage : 128 ( 80 min : buble tube and massage ) + 150 ( HJ roaming up and down )

After alot of bro asking where the location and experience, after all got time after Raya and finaly head on to the Port and go to the Parking Bay at Level 2, go to any of the Lift Entrance and Once at the Wall of the Building there is a Sign paper showing which way to head Right or Left. for 1 Hour 20 minutes the Parking Fee is RM2 ( consider cheap )
So found the MP and open the glassDoor and was greet by a Counter Guy and infront of the Desk counter as usualy will display the package and type of massage.

So is true there is a package showing Bubble Bath and the price is already including with the Body Massage as well. Total is 1 Hour 20 minutes. Dint request for any Lady ML since i see the picture all very cute. so just take a gamble see what type of Girl will i get.

Once enter room, there is like a super VIP room with LCD TV, A Bed, Shower Bath room and a Bath Tube with all the hairdryer, ear massage set is all inside the room. There come the Lady wearing sexy in Black shirt and proceed to Bubble Bath and asking to take off and go inside the tube. This ML is very good and she will help you bath soup and do Hair Shampoo. If u take full package think they will go in to Bath with you together. while she bath you i can see her lace underwear.

After dry up and clean, proceed to Body massage. from the back massage the she will asking you directly what type service u want from lowest HJ to Full Pacakage. was surprise and she very open maybe super experience type.
HJ : 180, b2b+Hj : 300, Full : 600, since i am first time going there and dint bring much cash and e-wallet also not top up yet. so trying to slow talk and get discount. hehe, and finaly she agree to offer some discount for me and she said discount B2B is 250 as other is charging 300 standard. As we mention before PRC now days charging very expensive the price we can go 66 wellness for b2b and bbbj. but since little brother taking over and first time then agree for HJ only and can roaming boobs and underwear.
touch the soft C type of boobs and feels the warmest of and WET panties.
after all released and she will help you shower and clean up.
paid and left.
The place is good if you are tired and want to just take a bath Tube and shower and Massage. this the place to go. Next time if choose back this ML sure can get bath together and she offer me Full package FJ in future.
so there is another place to go after Port 66 Wellness.
Next will try port 66 wellness. ok cheers hapy weekend all.
Old 12-04-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kira225 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

For you to know.bandaran is ladyboy or scammer area.next time just avoid and go mp more better
Old 13-04-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
jordanchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Here's an fr that happened about 2 weeks ago, wanted to write but didn't have the energy. It has made the cheong adventure very sien now and not interested in FL atm.

So got bro in forum wanted to exchange contact, so i thought why not.

Contacted the FL, she quoted 650 for outcall, 350 for incall. Since first time meeting, i thought play safe and just outcall, and i also ask for discount to 300. She accepted. I said I come now, she said can i wait an hour and a half later. I said nvm, another time. I was very polite. She said no, come now, she will go back to her place. Then, either she mistakenly gave me a wrong location or my map lagging. Called grab and went to the location, then realized i overshot. So what was supposed to take me 15min to walk, i took a grab for 15min, ended up in the wrong place, then had to walk another 15min back. Location was bandaran area near kfc.

She sounded normal in txting, called me dear and all that normal stuff. When i finally arrived, i was a bit sweaty. walked up those stairs to upstairs of shoplots, very hot staircase. she opened the door, inside completely dark. couldn't see her face but i straightaway notice her face and height very different from photo in whatsapp / tele. But she got long hair, petite and fit body, and white skin. Got into her room, i'm guessing other rooms belong to other FL, or just other tenants. Her room got a toilet attached, but no shower.

But her room also completely dark, except for toilet light. I ask if i can shower first, she said no need.... So at this point i'm thinking she gonna take me as i'm sweaty, and let me go on her mattress. Huge alarm blaring in my mind. And also at this point, she has not given a smile, look at me directly, and she was very not interested in talking. So i switch my mindset to this is just gonna be a wham bang thank you maam.

Used the toilet, came out. She ask to lie down while she close the toilet door so the room was almost completely dark.. I was a bit self conscious cos i know i've been sweating a bit. And once i lie down, then i'm thinking about how many other sweaty bros body fluid on this mattress. She was wearing shorts and singlet. She started with a bit of nipple play. I touched her thigh. Very surprised and delighted her skin was the smoothest i have ever encountered. i complimented her, trying to open her up. But no, she was not interested. I open her shorts, she took them off. Then immediately cap me. I was like, no bj? She said cover bj. Went down on me for 3 seconds. And then she lie down, signaling me to go on top.

So proceeded with the wham bang thank you maam. Pump her on mish, groped her small breast but very smooth and actually very nice to grab. But she got her knees up and her hands on her pussy area. So now i try to remove her hands, she wouldn't let me. Tried another time, again she won't move. I said doggy, she said no. And throughout this, she kept asking me to be quick and come.

With my dick in her, i didn't know what else to do. stop now and leave or just keep on pumping and come as soon as i can so this whole experience can be done with. Because at that point i realized, this is no real woman i was fucking. she probably was cut, and was using her hands to hold me dick so it would feel tight down there. I dunno but i'm guessing.

Once done, i remove the cd myself, went to toilet. no tissue. I ask her for some, she said dont have. I wash my hands, put on my clothes and was on my way. she didn't even bother to see me out.

I walked down, thinking wtf just happened to my life that i got cheated to fuck a trans. Went back and showered, but realized no amount of water could ever wash away this terrible experience. And no wonder i could never seen her face properly. She strategically sat where there's always shadow, that's why no light in the room.

I know there are bros here who dont mind or even want to look for these ML, i don't judge you. but it's not what i wanted. I regret paying 300 for this rubbish 10mins. plus grab, plus all the walking. I could have gone malahotpot which was my second choice that day. And most definitely would have a much better time.

And the bro who passed me this contact, i have been and continue to curse him. i did PM him, his reply was i should have checked first? Like... how??? Maybe he should have checked first before passing out contacts to exchange??
sorry to hear that, im curious how u get ur little bro up in such dark n unpleasant place, u cant even see the pussy n the face clearly.. rmb bro, as soon as u see red flag, run! in ur fr, so mny red flags, wrong address, dark room, face not same, no shower, and u still made it to the end, u r one true warrior.hope u have a better experience next time, cheer up bro
Old 14-04-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
silversurfer475 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrSxDarkNess View Post

Does anybody know this telegram? Is it legit?
Tried before myself, is fake. They'll take your money and block you on telegram
Old 14-04-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dogisfly is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaaaaaaa1234 View Post
Want to highlight some of the Cheongsters here not making their promises. Said exchange FL contact but once send my contact to them then no more reply. Heyy bro, you’re so not steady.
Yes bro i also kena this one. Luckily i gave him my lowest tier FL since i dont know him & kinda took pity on him.
Old 14-04-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Kkboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fuck this girl from last night till this morning.

Love when she is riding me on top. Heaven!

Can find here at tele @sweetie2398.

Warning, expensive though.
Old 14-04-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kira225 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkboy88 View Post
Fuck this girl from last night till this morning.

Love when she is riding me on top. Heaven!

Can find here at tele @sweetie2398.

Warning, expensive though.
price rm1000?
Old 14-04-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
drawde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, can I have contact for L2L? Thanks
Old 14-04-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanchu View Post
sorry to hear that, im curious how u get ur little bro up in such dark n unpleasant place, u cant even see the pussy n the face clearly.. rmb bro, as soon as u see red flag, run! in ur fr, so mny red flags, wrong address, dark room, face not same, no shower, and u still made it to the end, u r one true warrior.hope u have a better experience next time, cheer up bro
cos bro, after all the trouble of finding the place, i just want a release. and i'm a sucker for smooth white porcelain skin.
Old 14-04-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royaleman99 View Post
sorry to hear that bro, always hear your advised and no incall, but suspisious bro if area Bandaran maybe u too rush that day. bro even some MP got trans also, Skin is super smooth and sound is like female. very like and when i try to touch her boobs is Flat. So must be careful to identify Trans since ther skin and Voice can be very like feminine. 300 can spend in SanHai SPA or PAsia or TYL.
my encounter, the boob felt very natural even though small size. fit her body actually, plus the voice really like female. ya like i said, only halfway pumping then realize. will stay away from untrusted source from now on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1