The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 10-04-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mad875 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulvicortega View Post
1st timer? And u want bj? My suggestion is , u go oasis. got 1 pinoy there good massage and can do bj +cim. i forgot the room price/hr but for extra its between 150-200 depends. Gudluck
Thanks bro. Will try it. Got my first cheong through someone I found on Michat. Experience is... okay I guess?
Got a little bit scared when I went to her home. The place is sketchy as hell. Hahaha

It worked out in the end though.
Old 10-04-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
FrSxDarkNess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anybody know this telegram? Is it legit?
Old 10-04-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
1st timer dun even think of Michat. just read this forum from 1 page.. to study the history of Sabah commercial sex scene.

Michat 98% is scam, 1% of commercial massage lady, 0.9% of freelance lady and 0.1% of hidden GEM local girl looking for happy ending.
Thanks. But it's a bit late for that. Haha
I guess I'm lucky
Old 10-04-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Mightmouse84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad875 View Post
Thanks bro. Will try it. Got my first cheong through someone I found on Michat. Experience is... okay I guess?
Got a little bit scared when I went to her home. The place is sketchy as hell. Hahaha

It worked out in the end though.
Hello bro can share info fron michat? Newbie also. Thanx
Old 10-04-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightmouse84 View Post
Hello bro can share info fron michat? Newbie also. Thanx
I wouldn't recommend it. I think next time I better just go to MP. Or maybe try TYL.
One question: Is it hard to book at TYL?
Old 11-04-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Aaaaaaaa1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who wants to exchange local FL. PM me
Old 11-04-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's an fr that happened about 2 weeks ago, wanted to write but didn't have the energy. It has made the cheong adventure very sien now and not interested in FL atm.

So got bro in forum wanted to exchange contact, so i thought why not.

Contacted the FL, she quoted 650 for outcall, 350 for incall. Since first time meeting, i thought play safe and just outcall, and i also ask for discount to 300. She accepted. I said I come now, she said can i wait an hour and a half later. I said nvm, another time. I was very polite. She said no, come now, she will go back to her place. Then, either she mistakenly gave me a wrong location or my map lagging. Called grab and went to the location, then realized i overshot. So what was supposed to take me 15min to walk, i took a grab for 15min, ended up in the wrong place, then had to walk another 15min back. Location was bandaran area near kfc.

She sounded normal in txting, called me dear and all that normal stuff. When i finally arrived, i was a bit sweaty. walked up those stairs to upstairs of shoplots, very hot staircase. she opened the door, inside completely dark. couldn't see her face but i straightaway notice her face and height very different from photo in whatsapp / tele. But she got long hair, petite and fit body, and white skin. Got into her room, i'm guessing other rooms belong to other FL, or just other tenants. Her room got a toilet attached, but no shower.

But her room also completely dark, except for toilet light. I ask if i can shower first, she said no need.... So at this point i'm thinking she gonna take me as i'm sweaty, and let me go on her mattress. Huge alarm blaring in my mind. And also at this point, she has not given a smile, look at me directly, and she was very not interested in talking. So i switch my mindset to this is just gonna be a wham bang thank you maam.

Used the toilet, came out. She ask to lie down while she close the toilet door so the room was almost completely dark.. I was a bit self conscious cos i know i've been sweating a bit. And once i lie down, then i'm thinking about how many other sweaty bros body fluid on this mattress. She was wearing shorts and singlet. She started with a bit of nipple play. I touched her thigh. Very surprised and delighted her skin was the smoothest i have ever encountered. i complimented her, trying to open her up. But no, she was not interested. I open her shorts, she took them off. Then immediately cap me. I was like, no bj? She said cover bj. Went down on me for 3 seconds. And then she lie down, signaling me to go on top.

So proceeded with the wham bang thank you maam. Pump her on mish, groped her small breast but very smooth and actually very nice to grab. But she got her knees up and her hands on her pussy area. So now i try to remove her hands, she wouldn't let me. Tried another time, again she won't move. I said doggy, she said no. And throughout this, she kept asking me to be quick and come.

With my dick in her, i didn't know what else to do. stop now and leave or just keep on pumping and come as soon as i can so this whole experience can be done with. Because at that point i realized, this is no real woman i was fucking. she probably was cut, and was using her hands to hold me dick so it would feel tight down there. I dunno but i'm guessing.

Once done, i remove the cd myself, went to toilet. no tissue. I ask her for some, she said dont have. I wash my hands, put on my clothes and was on my way. she didn't even bother to see me out.

I walked down, thinking wtf just happened to my life that i got cheated to fuck a trans. Went back and showered, but realized no amount of water could ever wash away this terrible experience. And no wonder i could never seen her face properly. She strategically sat where there's always shadow, that's why no light in the room.

I know there are bros here who dont mind or even want to look for these ML, i don't judge you. but it's not what i wanted. I regret paying 300 for this rubbish 10mins. plus grab, plus all the walking. I could have gone malahotpot which was my second choice that day. And most definitely would have a much better time.

And the bro who passed me this contact, i have been and continue to curse him. i did PM him, his reply was i should have checked first? Like... how??? Maybe he should have checked first before passing out contacts to exchange??
Old 11-04-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
utoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Here's an fr that happened about 2 weeks ago, wanted to write but didn't have the energy. It has made the cheong adventure very sien now and not interested in FL atm.

Contacted the FL, she quoted 650 for outcall, 350 for incall. Since first time meeting, i thought play safe and just outcall, and i also ask for discount to 300. She accepted. I said I come now, she said can i wait an hour and a half later. I said nvm, another time. I was very polite. She said no, come now, she will go back to her place. Then, either she mistakenly gave me a wrong location or my map lagging. Called grab and went to the location, then realized i overshot. So what was supposed to take me 15min to walk, i took a grab for 15min, ended up in the wrong place, then had to walk another 15min back. Location was bandaran area near kfc.

She sounded normal in txting, called me dear and all that normal stuff. When i finally arrived, i was a bit sweaty. walked up those stairs to upstairs of shoplots, very hot staircase. she opened the door, inside completely dark. couldn't see her face but i straightaway notice her face and height very different from photo in whatsapp / tele. But she got long hair, petite and fit body, and white skin. Got into her room, i'm guessing other rooms belong to other FL, or just other tenants. Her room got a toilet attached, but no shower.

But her room also completely dark, except for toilet light. I ask if i can shower first, she said no need.... So at this point i'm thinking she gonna take me as i'm sweaty, and let me go on her mattress. Huge alarm blaring in my mind. And also at this point, she has not given a smile, look at me directly, and she was very not interested in talking. So i switch my mindset to this is just gonna be a wham bang thank you maam.

Used the toilet, came out. She ask to lie down while she close the toilet door so the room was almost completely dark.. I was a bit self conscious cos i know i've been sweating a bit. And once i lie down, then i'm thinking about how many other sweaty bros body fluid on this mattress. She was wearing shorts and singlet. She started with a bit of nipple play. I touched her thigh. Very surprised and delighted her skin was the smoothest i have ever encountered. i complimented her, trying to open her up. But no, she was not interested. I open her shorts, she took them off. Then immediately cap me. I was like, no bj? She said cover bj. Went down on me for 3 seconds. And then she lie down, signaling me to go on top.

So proceeded with the wham bang thank you maam. Pump her on mish, groped her small breast but very smooth and actually very nice to grab. But she got her knees up and her hands on her pussy area. So now i try to remove her hands, she wouldn't let me. Tried another time, again she won't move. I said doggy, she said no. And throughout this, she kept asking me to be quick and come.

With my dick in her, i didn't know what else to do. stop now and leave or just keep on pumping and come as soon as i can so this whole experience can be done with. Because at that point i realized, this is no real woman i was fucking. she probably was cut, and was using her hands to hold me dick so it would feel tight down there. I dunno but i'm guessing.

Once done, i remove the cd myself, went to toilet. no tissue. I ask her for some, she said dont have. I wash my hands, put on my clothes and was on my way. she didn't even bother to see me out.

I walked down, thinking wtf just happened to my life that i got cheated to fuck a trans. Went back and showered, but realized no amount of water could ever wash away this terrible experience. And no wonder i could never seen her face properly. She strategically sat where there's always shadow, that's why no light in the room.

I know there are bros here who dont mind or even want to look for these ML, i don't judge you. but it's not what i wanted. I regret paying 300 for this rubbish 10mins. plus grab, plus all the walking. I could have gone malahotpot which was my second choice that day. And most definitely would have a much better time.

And the bro who passed me this contact, i have been and continue to curse him. i did PM him, his reply was i should have checked first? Like... how??? Maybe he should have checked first before passing out contacts to exchange??
Exchange fl contact should atleast come with personal fr, which means the person giving out the contact should atleast tried the fl. The bro who provided info shld know better. Sorry bro and hope u get better fl next time.
Old 11-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 0
Eddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrSxDarkNess View Post

Does anybody know this telegram? Is it legit?
SCAM.SCAM.SCAM.
Old 11-04-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

sabahkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Sorry to hear that bro.
Old 11-04-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie5921 View Post
SCAM.SCAM.SCAM.
Have you tried it?
Old 11-04-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Heeheww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damnn..what a wonderful horrible story i just read���� Make sure to be careful next time bro
Old 12-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
fulvicortega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Sry to hear about that bro. People be sharing random ass fl contact this day. Get some real puss ASAP or else those feeling will linger longer. Best of luck ma man
Old 12-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Jsfeels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. anyone can share m***y j***y number?
Old 12-04-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Jsfeels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone can share contact for m*** je**y?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1