The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 5
chip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
You mean she is not a masseuse from a spa? ..
She's at this stable
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=229...postcount=2716
Door always closed kind of spa
Old 20-03-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip2ku2 View Post
She's at this stable
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=229...postcount=2716
Door always closed kind of spa
Have you tried before?
Old 21-03-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

anyone knows if liz wellness at jalan besar is clean?

Need to spread some reputation around before I can up you: ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, Swagelock

Someone up me on 27 Nov without leaving name - pls pm me your name
Old 21-03-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold

this c*c* i tried before when she was in geylang. very tight. but back then when she bj, she uses this small makeshift plastic cover to cap me then bj. lol. anyone visited recently? does she still have this practice?
Old 21-03-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangchi View Post
Bro is it this 1?

I went up the stairs, saw a cleaner aunty sweeping floor, I asked “Aunty, Exxx 在吗?”

She say she is Exxx. I say I hungry go eat dinner first & chiong down the stairs, almost fell down… #%*x$&knn

Upped u bro. lol. Positive feedback. I WhatsApp her she told me she Malaysia. Knn.
Old 21-03-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold

this kind of photo is really too good to be true
Old 21-03-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11894 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro is it this 1?

I went up the stairs, saw a cleaner aunty sweeping floor, I asked “Aunty, Exxx 在吗?”

She say she is Exxx. I say I hungry go eat dinner first & chiong down the stairs, almost fell down… #%*x$&knn
Thanks for the warning!
Old 21-03-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 5
chip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashon9 View Post
Have you tried before?
Yeah $150 FJ. Good GFE, shaved pussy, boobs enhanced, can french. I didnt tried painting.
Old 21-03-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 1
vlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to behold

Haiz.. the Farrer Park thread gone...

for those who tried, MR welcumm

for those who wants.. PM..
Old 21-03-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
dafuqsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Feel (whatsapp 8196 5669) yesterday.

Looks: SYT, the one you will get hooked by her smile
Boobs: All natural B or C
GFE: Super high GFE, she is just very cheerful
Foreplay: Outplayed most of the MLs here as she doest merely flipped you and start the show.

Entrance: 1B
Service: I took up the HJ which is another 1B. With regards to the specific damage and service, you can check with her.

Q: How did I manage to get her?
A: Was recommended by another ML previously worked here (now has RTC), she said that her friend just reached here and asked me to support. So why not?

Dont worry, I am not agent. You can tell from my profile
Old 22-03-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I need to write FR on Wei Wei. Shes on Syed Alwi Road.

She told me that shes 32. Honestly hard to believe as she maintains herself damm well. Looks wise i think she looks closer to 27-29.

I am going to compare her to the famous yoyo at geylang but she is a different type.

She is not the ultimate GFE type but the super service oriented type. She knows she is doing a job and will go 110% to make sure she do a good job.

Boobs are enhanced but not that hard so still ok.

During the deed i had a hard time releasing. I literally went FJ - HJ - FJ - HJ in that sequence and not a single word of complain from her. I even used up 2 CDs in the process.

She will also make the effort to chit chat and create conversation with you.

All in all she is definitely worth a visit. And if u see her in a black dress that image will be on your mind all day.

Only downside is 4B1R. But if you ask me she does deserve it compared to most others who ask for that level of pricing.

Adding her to my rotation list for sure.

Not going to share her contact as it is honestly damm easy to get. I just went up to her and asked for her wechat when i happened to be walking by. She is on the same side of the road as bliss paradise. If she is free you will see her standing at the entrance of the shop and IMHO she is probably one of if not the best looking there already. If you are unsure just ask one of the girls standing there they will happily tell you which is wei wei.
Old 22-03-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro is it this 1?

Best joke I heard from the scene.
Guess must be a terrorising experience.
Old 22-03-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4544 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Best joke I heard from the scene.
Guess must be a terrorising experience.
Bro I posted previously to avoid this bomb (literally) leh, haha…
E*** & Y*** transforms into this bomb in real life.
Old 22-03-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9216 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphe View Post
Upped u bro. lol. Positive feedback. I WhatsApp her she told me she Malaysia. Knn.
Upz you too
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 23-03-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphe View Post
I almost went there look for this Exxx decided to observe the place from afar add I saw a couple of scantily dressed aunties smoking outside the shop. Needless to say I hurriedly walked off and never turn back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1