The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethwong1981 View Post
Can a kind bro please pm me the url of the TT site? Thanks so much
check your pm!
Old 21-03-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenhorn40 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/happy-massage/

Pleasant girl with full boobs. She’s green but is willing to learn and can see that she puts in the effort to please. Had fun groping her for most of the session.
Not for sty lovers.
Bro she is a FL in disguise. Here on 30 Days tourist pass.
Quote more than 250 for a pop. Siao ah!
Like you said she is not a SYT to begin with.
Anyway cant massage for nuts and she is a MILF.
Knn waste my time.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 21-03-2024 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Up
Old 21-03-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Had a good run past couple of months after trying MHT, Huan le dou aka xiaoxi, guaiguai so decided to try my luck on a new ml listing. but knn ran out of luck and got a total landmine.

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/apple-massage/

Looks: knn totally different person. at least 40 yrs old. totally opposite from pics. look like those ah soh hawker.

Body: baby elephant. rough skin. worst part is she never bathe before the session so i can feel her sticky skin. breathe stinks also

Boobs: B, soft saggy

HJ/sensual: got some effort and fake riding. but no feel since i got catfished and the appearance really cmi

Massage: ok not too bad. the only decent service she has. but who tf pays $120 just for massage

Overall: fking landmine not worth at all. pay me $120 i also dont want to visit again. best part is half way during the massage she pick up a call from a bro and then realised she forgot his appt since she accepted mine LOL. but if the bro is in this forum you shld thank me for taking a hit for you
Heng ah, I was gonna commando after visiting her housemate. Thank you for sharing. Too bad couldn’t upzzz you again.
Old 21-03-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
check your pm!
Can pm me too.. thanks
Old 21-03-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had a good run past couple of months after trying MHT, Huan le dou aka xiaoxi, guaiguai so decided to try my luck on a new ml listing. but knn ran out of luck and got a total landmine.

Looks: knn totally different person. at least 40 yrs old. totally opposite from pics. look like those ah soh hawker.

Body: baby elephant. rough skin. worst part is she never bathe before the session so i can feel her sticky skin. breathe stinks also

HJ/sensual: got some effort and fake riding. but no feel since i got catfished and the appearance really cmi

Massage: ok not too bad. the only decent service she has. but who tf pays $120 just for massage

Overall: fking landmine not worth at all. pay me $120 i also dont want to visit again. best part is half way during the massage she pick up a call from a bro and then realised she forgot his appt since she accepted mine LOL. but if the bro is in this forum you shld thank me for taking a hit for you
Wonder why u never reject on the spot when seeing her ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 21-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wonder why u never reject on the spot when seeing her ?
you are right i shld have.. but am too soft hearted. any tips on how to reject these ml
Old 21-03-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are right i shld have.. but am too soft hearted. any tips on how to reject these ml
If totally diff from pic n CMI just tell her off n leave immediately
If look n fig still good then may be can spend 120 ... we guy always attracted by 1st look

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 21-03-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Wah thanks for sharing. Upz you.
Old 21-03-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

thanks for tanking bro!! happy cheonging and hope we get better girls on our shores
Old 21-03-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha, sorry if I caused the confusion. I'll clarify.

Viet L same place as K
Viet Cherry and Viet Sindy same place
Viet Coco another place in the east.

Popular PRC Coco, on her own in Central.

Today, saw a listing in isyou and it really vibed with me. Went with my instincts and it turned out to be a wonderful young PRC milf. Tall-ish, long legs, super polite, elegant and in slim great shape. If only I was as lucky with Toto as with sussing out great gals. lols
Ur VIET CoCo in the east never try, for me now @ K place no have good stock after K left. She got Intro new comer @ other place, but I think not so young when I saw her photo.
Old 21-03-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2376 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Bro she is a FL in disguise. Here on 30 Days tourist pass.
Quote more than 250 for a pop. Siao ah!
Like you said she is not a SYT to begin with.
Anyway cant massage for nuts and she is a MILF.
Knn waste my time.
nowadays any new FL come in want to quote 240 liao. i think their agent or friends tell them to quote that pricing.

oh well, just have to go GL then.
Old 21-03-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/strawberry-massage/

Looks like her photo. What you see on the website is what you get. Young pretty girl in a one piece dress.

After massage, she start to softly caress my feet and back. Then the sensitive parts. Asked to flipped over and saw that she has stripped.

Comes the exciting sensual part. She hugs me tightly and slowly kisses me. Her skin is really tight and smooth. Her boobs were soft and nice to grab.

I managed to sneak some pecks at her lips and she was shy. she allows me to touch her below, outside the panties and she was easily aroused. Normal for someone who is new to this trade.

After 10min of touching and kissing, she glided her hands to my dick and started slowly stroking. Then she started to lick my nipples. We grabbed each other more tightly.

After i climaxed she still stayed by my side and kept me company. We rested a while together before we washed up.

Will I return for more? Hopefully as she told me she will be going back this weekend.
Old 21-03-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shichongsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, Kiki is back.
Which Kiki? Lora’s roommate? Any bro know Lora will come back?
Old 21-03-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BetaMon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. May I know which stable or website is more credible for finding a ML?
Old 21-03-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykciv View Post
Hi, does anyone still in contact with peiqi? She rtc already right? Can help to ask her will she coming back? I tried to sms and call her but no response 🥲
Won’t be back so soon. Or won’t come back at all. She cleared her WeChat contacts alr, so chances of her coming back is very low.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1