The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
votagil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=976848

Tried Smile

Looks: Even more beautiful in person
Body: My cup of tea!
Skin: smooth no blemish skin
BBBJ: Out of this world! I told her to take it easy because its just only appetizer! Lots of sucking n super sensual!
FJ: Had lots of a different position, pussy was tight and doggy was great with that nice ass. Absolutely amazing!
MASSAGE: she's skillful in massage, able to help u relax
Boobs: E cup! Definitely for boobs lover

Its a great experience with Smile.
Will definitely go back to find her.
It's worth it!
Old 09-03-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 5
FRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nana @ FoxyThai
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=968020

The "mamasan" that would suck and fuck you till you feel satisfied, if her girls don't please you enough.
**Disclaimer: These short phrases that I describe are more like parables of how I felt in my thoughts during my experience, rather than being literal.

OKT 20/10: The bros at FT has never let me down, whether it's the girl recommendations, or the earnest service in which they take effort to accommodate my time and needs.
Location 9.8/10: Discreet entry after verification, lots of surrounding road side parking space. Public transport users no sweat, the place is about 170m from the nearest bus stop.
Room 9.8/10: Great air-con, queen sized bed, fresh thick towels. Shared unit toilet.

She's like this at age auntie that still dresses tight and seductive, and likes to slide her hands on your shoulders and chest as she talks to you at a family gathering, making you slightly embarrassed but mystifyingly aroused.

Looks 7/10: Nana looks about -20% from the picture, hot-looking MILF for sure. Has a distinctive 'foxy' look with her tattooed eyebrows and makeup.
Body 7.5/10: Slim (not slender), fair for a thai, tattoos on the upper back, some stretch marks on her butt. Boob lovers will feel disappointed. I personally am not a boobs person, so it doesn't bother me.
Pussy 10/10: Healthy, succulent, odorless, and can take a good fingering/pounding.
French 11/10: Her default kissing is always to initiate deep tongue on you. When I reached I gave her a kiss and she just throated me with her tongue. I thought I was eating Kopiko as she just had her morning coffee. If you force her tongue back with yours and keep it stuck out, she will transit to suckling on your tongue, keep up and down like sucking a small dick.
Fingering 10/10: She can take your "passionate" fingering. But do have the courtesy to trim your nails and shave the sharp ends before you go. I love girls who like to be fingered. Reflects a lot of their sluttiness.
BBBJ 9.9/10: Nana is a very obedient girl. Her general attitude even if you don't break the ice with her, is to serve and make sure you're happy. Any position or wants you wanna do to her face - dick slap, bopping her cheek with your dick by forcing it to the side and popping out, dick rub or ball wash her face, she would kneel there and makes sure you enjoy while making eye contact. Even the godliest girls I've been with sometimes forget eye contact. Nana always remembers and stares right back into your eyes when she sucks dick or lick ass (if the lick ass position she can meet your eye). The only reason the score is 9.9 is that her mouth is a little small, she has difficulty DT-ing me before having a small gag that tightens the teeth at the back of her mouth. So if I try to face fuck her (and she lets me) I feel painful if I push too deep. After first shot out of the shower, I made her kneel and suck me and watched her do it from the mirror reflection. Perceiving things from different perspectives makes the whole experience more satisfying.
AR 10.5/10: If you've read my FRs enough, you'll know I'm an AR lover. There's something about the humiliative nature of ass licking that makes me high. My signature position is the toilet squat - where you squat over her face as she lies flat and that way forces your ass open onto her mouth and tongue. I would squat until my legs hurt just to enjoy her licks, rubbing my ass on her face nose to chin then chin to nose, and she never complained about how long she had to lick. The entire session I made her lick my ass probably an added up total of 40mins. Also, something that I look out for, is also whether a girl spits(can be tolerable), drools(ok) or swallows(best) her saliva. Nana is a drooler for BBBJ and AR. I was still extremely satisfied after a month in China for work. Any position you want this girl to lick your ass, and for a long time, think no more. Think Nana. But still, until today... Jade stands the mightiest AR-er of them all. No one can beat Jade.
FJ 20/10: This girl has stamina like a football player, run the field entire 90 mins match also not tired. She can ride you from zero to cum quite quickly if you're not prepared to fight back. I was so horny from all the ass licking that I caught her off guard just inserting and started smacking her, she pushed me back and rode me to almost cum, then I pushed her down for more missionary before unloading my saved up sperm all into her. After cumming she would clamp you with her legs not letting you pull out. She will then say "lock you", giggles, and continue to french me letting me use my cock to stir the cum inside her. She locked me for quite a while that the frenching made me hard again, so I continued pumping her then think to myself to stop and relax first. The session was still early. I asked her if she came she tried to be polite then I said it's ok, next time cum together with me. Second shot was godlike. After all the ass licking and attempted face fucks that made a mess of her face, I just did her missionary (forgetting doggie hai), she was so responsive that she managed to position herself while hugging me that the angle in which my hip can thrust pokes the deepest and felt the most sensation from her clamping. I didn't wanna surrender but gave up after just 30 seconds of pounding her. I said to her "nonono too fast, I need to cum again" while I released my second load (a lot) into her. She just replied ok and locked me again with her legs. After she locked up, my god the angle of the thrust got even better. I said to her "cum for me", then I continued pounding with my dick still in her smashing into the sperm I just filled her with, then I felt like the tightest orgasm ever. She gripped me so tight, locking her legs around my knees so rigidly as she came that I couldn't even continue pounding. I waited for her to relax back her body then continued pounding from that position again. About another 30 seconds of non-stop hard pounding later, I felt the second orgasm. Her pussy tightened and her hard grip turned to vibrations. She was like spasm-ing under me. It made me so horny that I continued with the pounding as she continued cumming until I released my third shot into her. We just collapsed as I turned to lie on my back beside her. We hugged for a long time before showering.
Massage 10/10: After first shot, she actually gave me some hard massage. She did and have experience in Thai and a lot of other variations of massage before, but said it only earned her $10 an hour not including the happy endings. It was a little slow, so she changed to full on FJ. Don't miss out her massages in between shots.

Had to masturbate once writing this FR.
Need to work less, fuck more.

RTF: She's a 100% RTF girl provided having the time from work and tried other girls from FT.

Last edited by FRguy2019; 09-03-2024 at 01:06 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 09-03-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 5
LiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to all

Was feeling horny and while browsing came across June from Lust.

June is one of those young fair beauties. It felt like a very comfortable reunion, no awkwardness. like seeing a long lost fuck buddy. June has a sexy body nice height, nice natural B cups with shapely nipples. she led me to the shower and we were frenching like long lost lovers. after bath, she gave me a 10/10 bbbj and proceeded to cap me without my knowledge and jumped on me. i didnt last more than 1 min haha.

she went to clean up and then we cuddled and chit chat, i was slowly exploring her body with my hands, her butt her tits and when i reached her pussy it was wet. started frenching her and 2nd round was natural. gave her my best tongue-fu and did the usual missionary doggy and finished with her bouncing on me. if her performance can be trusted then we cummed together.

i left with a silly grin on my face definitely a happy man, rtf booked 2 days later. gonna try fuck her as much as my budget allows.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
mouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aiko KinkyThai

Face : 9/10 long hair and was very beautiful, chio and clubbing gal type. I hope to have such a young girlfriend

Bust: 9/10 enhance and busty, specially for my hand to feel and squeeze and suck, meant for boobs lover

Body: 9/10 normal fair with whole back tattoo, petite and tone with nice curvy slim with perky flashy butt

Tongue fright: 9/10 commando level type, very naught, wild and passionate, all the way non stop DFK. No bad breath.

Blowjob: 9/10 take it slow, with good suction and very attentive to details from balls to head. Also perform DT with light moans. Need to stop her else sure will cummed.

Cunnilingus: 9/10 She not shy to open her legs, she rub her clit and labia before I got a taste of her pussy, the sight of watching her pleasure herself is damn erotic. Pussy is responsive for painting

Make love: 10/10 With stereo Sound. Tight and warm. Started with cowgirl, can do it for long with good stamina. Switch to missionary, the moment I enter, her moans are different so maybe that's her fav spot. Her moans are Jav style

Girlfriend feeling: 10/10 attentive and pamper me with more than GFE, give me the husband feel.

Shes a real gem. Highly recommended.

Surely will be back to book her. Treat her well.

Thank Bro Mickey
Old 09-03-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
joneti3636 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hermes from flirtygirls

Simple review for her as she's genuinely good

Looks 8.5/10 sweet cheerful type of lady

Body 8/10 great curves and mostly I love the most is there ass which I can doggy her hard

French 9/10 kissing same like gf

Bbbbj 9/10 one of the good ones which almost make me shot out

Pussy 9/10 tight and she loves to be painted and finger around her love button outside, she will moan and her body will shake

Fj 9/10 very accommodate and her attitude is good ,she will take good care of u in every single way

Overall 9 for all the service and attitude
Old 09-03-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hottytomatoes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had a session with Anita from Seduction. Today her first day. Picture speaks a thousand words. YGWYS

Face: 9 typical thai tan but definitely wouldn't reject
Body: 9, very young body, slim and not too skinny
Boobs: 9, natural bs feel soft.
BBBJ: 8.5, didnt really wanna waste time on it. Rather fuck her than getting blowed
FJ: 9, only gone for missionary 1st shot followed by doggie the next
French: Yes, passionate.
Painting: Didn't try
GFE: Yes

Very chatty. Easy to break ice. So bro out there, dont miss this gem. Will need to arrange time to RTF before she leave.
Old 09-03-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
stancerman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t...ighlight=miley

as promise okt if session good

Had a great session with Miley from Lust365.

She is pretty, young, slim and petite, is slightly darker like those healthy sporty skin color.

Not fat at tummy as well and she look really attractive especially when she smile.

Willing to accommodate throughout the session and she look enjoy as well.

Her pussy is tight even though with ky, please be gentle with her.

Will return soon.
Old 09-03-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2035 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Jewel from PBB

Location wise - superbly discreet. Only issue for me is the parking. Super hard to get parking in that area during lunchtime as there are limited slots. Only other option is by bus as there are no nearby MRTs.

Was half an hr late thanks to finding a parking lot. Went up and a Young Beautiful SYT opened the door. Just my type. Always wanted to fuck those blonde poly xmm type and today was the day I checked it off my bucket list. Fair skin, no tattoos, B cup boobs with perky nipples, slim and no belly fats. The photos is exactly what you'll see in person. Comms will have to use google translate if you dont know thai. Quickly showered, went onto the bed and she starts deep french kissing like no tomorrow. She is super sensitive especially when you lick/play/zhutzhut with her nipples. For some reason i love eating her nips as it fits my mouth perfectly. In addition to that, play with her pussy and she will start jerking. Gets super wet during clit stimulationwith no KY needed. Allows painting of her shaved pussy and fingering. Fingered her using my special technique while suckling her boobs, she cummed so hard her body twitched at least 10 times. BBBJ was ok,she got braces so i abit scared. Blasted my shot into her pusspuss during missionary.

I had to prebook 2 days in advance just to get her when she landed on our sunny shores. Her prices have also increased by $10. So guys, if you like this type, better book fast before price jump again. Fret not, she'll still be around next week.
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Pumpuy (Merci), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365)
NO - Queen (Merci)
Old 09-03-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
2coolPure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nami from Teeruklover:9 Mar 24

Came for Peri today but OKT says she went back already, so I missed the chance then he introduced Nami which just arrived today. What made me choose her was OKT said I will get the first blood if i book her as she just arrive an hour ago

OKT : Fast and responsive
Room : 9/10 - Comfortable and clean place
Looks : 9.5/10 - Similar to photos, young and pretty, can tell from the face and skin. Out of curiosity also checked her age which was 20.
Body : 9/10 - Great hourglass figure, natural Cs with trimmed bush.
GFE : 7/10 - I felt abit lack of GFE as not much communication between us, perhaps its her first day of work so i didnt think too much about it.
BBBJ: 8/10 Blowjob skills are ok. Above average with common techniques which is passable. Didnt try DT though.
FJ : 9/10 Enjoyable, experienced in bed with good moaning which excites me
Language : 8/10 English is fine, just about average can communicate little things

Wished her GFE was there, maybe first day or perhaps shy as I was the first customer for her, or could be language barrier. Gave her some words of encouragement to work hard when i left. Maybe would RTF as i felt she has room for improvement for GFE. Will see if any FR on her that her GFE has improved and will make a trip for her again.
Old 09-03-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
Funnybones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonbal View Post
Session with Mika from Flirty
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=977616&highlight=

Location Central with parking behind the back alley

Looks 9/10 Same as photo provided and looks will grow on you

Boobs 8.5/10 Natural milk with nice pointer nipps, suck and lick will have some sound effect

French 9/10 she initate first and when I'm playing with her nips she gets horny and dfk! Having tongue war

Bbbj 9/10 Slow pace first, lick my balls till my tips of my lil bro. Hold on her head she can blows for long and giving me the eye contact

Fj 9/10 she's quite pro on bed. She knows how to use her pussy muscle to clench on my lil bro. Had a few positions and she accomodate with my request, last position was doggy, fuck her deep and hard she moans genuine loud. Real shiok

Enjoy the whole session cause she is not a time watcher and willing to serve

Just ended with her with AJ,her tight pussy and asshole is solid ,really squeeze all my juice our lol
Old 09-03-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gebeyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ida from flirtygirls

Thanks okt for arrange a smooth slot for me

Looks 9/10 slutty plus charming

Body 9/10 great hour glass type

French 9/10 can kiss well with great tongue skills

Pussy 8.5/10 clean and juicy and her loves hard pounding

Bbbj 9/10 she will look at u with seductive eyes while she lick your shaft and go deep down

Fj 9/10 we did stand up doggy and missionary and lastly ended off with her kneeing for me to shoot all my cum onto her sweet face

Gfe 10/10 same pornstar feeling
Old 09-03-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Fhfu2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Miley from Lust365
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=977640

Miley really deserves support for her good services.

Look: nice tan, more tan than in the pics. Pretty eyes.
sweet smile with lovely lips you will enjoy kissing. Good kisser too!

Body: slim, fit. Smooth skin. Modest B cups, natural. Nice hips to hold for doggie and her ass is nice and round. Great view from behind.

Bbbj: yes. Takes her time.

Paint: yes, she will ask you to eat her more if you did a good job the first try. Haha!

French: yes.

Pussy: shaven. No smell.

Fj: accomdating with any position. Great chemistry GFE.

Overall a good bonk with a nice massage in between shots. She used to run a massage shop back home and has the skills.
Speaks good English but there's always Google translate.
Will RTF for sure.
Old 09-03-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
mollx2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i just tried Jaclyn from lust365, had to write this FR for her, this is one understated gem.

The photos he posted really doesnt rly do her justice. Jaclyn is a petite beauty, very pleasing to the eyes and damm solid body. From start to end she provided me with top notch service.

Her BBBJ is solid, with good tongue action, after slipping on condom then she climbed on top of me and french me, grinding her pussy on me. Flipped her around and fucked her doggy style and then missionary while watching her boobs bounce until i couldnt take it anymore and blew my load.

Went for a quick shower, i was tired and didnt think i could complete 2nd shot. but Jaclyn wouldn't take no for an answer. she started with a handjob which turned into a blowjob which turned into her grinding and riding me. she almost sexed me to death.

highly recommended, this man approves!
Old 09-03-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
yamihere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Scarlett (Club Friday)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=972951

Saw her last year but only decided to try her on return.

Looks is vastly similar to the photos, with a light thai tan.

Looks very GND and cute, like your neighbouring uni girl.

Her chest is natural and fits nicely in your hands, I like it.

Now for the main experience, I'm used to PSE BBBJ but this is another experience as a whole. It's so sensual and felt really good, there's a little teeth to 'spice' up the feeling. It's hard to describe but 10/10.

FJ is up her alley, very accommodating to position requests and speed. She did most of the work tbh.

She's incredibly down to earth, can talk about anything and is open about her life. She worked in Korea before so can speak Korean and will play KPOP songs during your fun session.

I will probably RTF once again soon.

Bakness 0.1 = Chef's kiss.
Old 09-03-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks-wise, Lingling from Sdn, is a definitely a looker. I love her figure, slim with the right curves and a great tone butt. Overall, very hot and pretty. Enhanced D. Lastly, I don't think she is that tall, definitely taller than the average girl.

With regards to service, the session is quite enjoyable as the love making is surprisingly more sensual and intimate than what I expected. As for GFE, she is quite a open, at the same time, could tell that she can be very chatty, playful and friendly through the limited conversation and jokes that we shared using google translate.

All in all, If you looking for commando (or maybe even above average type) wild services, she is for you. Overall, it more or less what I expected.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1