The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-03-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
JTWM is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jaslin - https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=976190
OKT : 11/10 Bro Kim T21 super accommodating and smooth
Model Name: Jaslin
Looks : 9/10 looks like Chinese, slight Thai tan. Cute smile.
Body : 9/10 body of a nympho, young tight body with enhanced boobs. Small brownish nips that gets erect when you suck on them.
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 9/10 smiles all the way, I can speak Thai so easy to converse.
RTF : no, too many fishes in F1 dome
Old 01-03-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2035 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

Panda from ClubFriday

Panda is my favourite animal and she did not disappoint. Saw many good reviews and she is my type, so no choice had to book.

Location: Great place, easy to park. Foot soldiers probably take 8 minutes from nearest MRT.

Personality: High octane, friendly, cheerful, bubbly, energetic, fun to be around. Can easily communicate in both English and Chinese. Will talk with you for the first few minutes, she looking for a rich chinese husband lol.

Looks: Cute, luscious lips, short hair, two dimples, wears glasses, thai tan. The ultimate combo wombo that I have never tried yet delivered.

Body: 152cm is accurate, natural small sensitive boobies, smooth skin and smells really nice. Pussy is shaved. Gets super duper wet when suckling and licking her tits or stimulating her clit.

BBBJ: Slow and sensual. Was too slow form y liking so moved on to FJ.

FJ: Fucking horny girl who really loves sex. Pounded her in missionary and doggie and she starts moaning and screaming in JAV audio. I cummed and she was not satisfied saying she haven't cum yet. Well fuck, no choice. Take out my two fingers, shoved it down her pussy and started wrecking it like no tomorrow. After 3 minutes, her pussy clamped and she fell on top of me. My poor hand lathered in pussy juice, took a lick of it -- Yums.

She is flying back today. So only got morning slots left. I would definitely RTF but got work, what a shame. She is literally a sex bunny. I even had to change my 2024 rankings thanks to her.
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Pumpuy (Merci), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365)
NO - Queen (Merci)
Old 01-03-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!

May
From Galaxy
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=975676&highlight=

Look : Sexy hot babe, very attractive.

Body:Slim slender body or i should say seductive body. Young abalone with slight bush and got wet easily, didnt try painting though.

BBBJ:The way she play with your tool is really out of the world

FJ: Bonked her with her eye close and she enjoys it , 2nd shot she cowgirl me for 5min non-stop and stop hold me tight and I do the rest of the job. Both ended up sweaty and tired after i cum.

She is very friendly

Old 01-03-2024, 01:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
mosinman92 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

KinkAngel69
SBF Nick: NIL
Lady: Ami
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes, Enough to make light conversation. Im not much of a talker but it was enough to get some chemistry. Speak clearly and
Looks: 9/10, she good looking to turn you on
Body : 9/10, she thicc. Big ass to spank, big tits to suck on
Boobs: I think enhanced? Big handful to grab onto and eraser nipples to suck and lick
CIM: No
DT: Yes, she took the effort to go down pretty deep on me. Good suction, good tongue work.
AR: No
AJ: Yes, enjoyable and tight.
FJ: 10/10, she's quite accomodating to request for positions. Nice oyster to slurp up and she gets wet if you hit all the right spots. Made her quiver a couple times, caps on and she can take a pounding. She gets so tight if you get her horny. Is a really polite if slightly awkward GFE(tho thats more on me coz Im awkward). Definitely satisfied and not a girl to swipe left on.
Old 01-03-2024, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Purple
From galaxy
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=975671&highlight=

Body: Slim , medium frame, well proportion

Boob: B very soft and nice to fondle with

BBBJ: Skillful and those fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.

FJ: Changed position with a smile, now that is what i call service, not lazy also. Worked very hard to get my 2nd shot off, my engine needed a long time to get warmed up. No complaints nor black face, service oriented.

Old 01-03-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
valiantpounder is Cool - loads of Potential

Scarlett from Club friday
(Book slot on Feb 29)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=972951

Looks: 8/10 actual person looks better then posted photo, very Gnd

Body: 8/10 Her body to boobs portions is perfect , nice body petite size and very slim

Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural soft B cup boobs which is not too big nor small for her size. Sensitive nips and love to be sucked

Frenching: 10/10 Passionate exchange, skillfull tongue and frenching make her more wet. No KY needed.

Bbbj: 9/10 Damn powerful. Lick and suck from tip to balls, can blow for long and gave me at least 10mins of pleasure. Her DT is one of the highlight for me.

Fj: 8/10 tight and warm with nice moan and grabbing my hand to give her deeper and harder. Accommodate with position I request and willing to please. Solid in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

Definitely RTF next Friday again. Cause that will be my only off day of the week.

OKT: Responsive, prompt reply and girls are legit.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

Nana from FoxyThai

Look:7/10
Boob:Nature small(8)
BBBJ:9/10(slow & DT)auto mode handfree type.Eye contact every few second
FJ;9/10 Energy High.keep on bouncing type.
Overall:RTF material

Remark:Got vibrator at her room chair....
Shiver & grab bedsheet. Roll up eyes...
Old 01-03-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 11
belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!

Arrange to meet Nicky of KinkyThai

Writing a simple FR to share.

face: 8/10 (beautiful hot MILF seductive looking)
body: 8/10 (very slim, tight and curvy figure with dark skin and perky ass)
pussy: 8/10 (shaven and very highly sensentive)
boob: 8/10 (enhance, big and nice for me)
bbbj: 8/10 (good suction, Slow and sensual. Focus on your head. deep throat and very skillful)
Frenching: 8/10 (all the way madly and like lover)
fj: 8/10 (tried a few position, good stereo moaning and very responsive, can take deep and fast pounding)
rtf: yah, be fast as she is going back soon

Conclusion: she was a nice girl, good service. I am happy with it

Thanks bro Mickey for the arrangement.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
thunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bell CF

Bell from Club friday is a young gem and only 19 y.o.

She is lean and tall, and has a pleasant, soft spoken character.
Her body reminds me of the college/high school gals you find at BKK, tight and unexplored. Boobs are natural big C, a treat for boobs lovers.

She greeted me in tank top and undjes, which added to the excitement and anticipation. Her English is not good so GT is needed.

Low PSE but very high GFE. Her BBBJ skills are very good as she still green and very hardworking in this part. Her pussy is super low mileage, so please pace yourself so you can last longer with her. Wet naturally and very good when bonk her in doggy. Meaty ass to grab and squeeze.

Overall it was a good bonk for me and definitely is a RTF material when in the mood to bonk young girls almost underage.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Alice from LFT

Saw that Alice has transferred from another stable to LFT as i’ve tried her previously and so far no other targets that attracted me decide to go for her.

Upon reaching location, i was greeted by Alice wearing a white lingerie. First impression was she looks like a local minah won’t reject kind. Initially thinking that her boobs was written wrongly as it looks small with her lingerie on. But i was wrong once we’re naked and preparing to go shower.

During shower, she showered me like a baby while i was touching her boobs. Although enhanced they are soft to the touch.

Proceed to bed where she started her catbath and bbbj. Slow and sensual. Wanted to reciprocate the favour but she was too horny for it. Got to caps up and started with missionary. Seems like the recent FLs that come allows me to be starfish as they would ride till they climax and me too.

Round 2 won’t expand. Overall Alice is a very cheerful and hardworking FL that speaks good English due to her staying in Malaysia for a long time.

Last edited by Humbler; 10-03-2024 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 01-03-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
makkauhijau5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for Alice from LFT

Saw that Alice has transferred from another stable to LFT as i’ve tried her previously and so far no other targets that attracted me decide to go for her.

Upon reaching location, i was greeted by Alice wearing a white lingerie. First impression was she looks like a local minah won’t reject kind. Initially thinking that her boobs was written wrongly as it looks small with her lingerie on. But i was wrong once we’re naked and preparing to go shower.

During shower, she showered me like a baby while i was touching her boobs. Although enhanced they are soft to the touch.

Proceed to bed where she started her catbath and bbbj. Slow and sensual. Wanted to reciprocate the favour but she was too horny for it. Got to caps up and started with missionary. Seems like the recent FLs that come allows me to be starfish as they would ride till they climax and me too.

Round 2 won’t expand. Overall Alice is a very cheerful and hardworking FL that speaks good English due to her staying in Malaysia for a long time.
nice bro. always loook forward to your reviews sia
Old 01-03-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
lanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Smile from TRL

Looks : Definitely can recognise her from pics. Sweet, cute and demure looking (8/10)

Body: long hair with petite body feel like a school gal. Curve with fair sliky smooth skin(9/10)

Boobs : small and fresh natural Bs. Very sensitive nips. Can feel it softness when I play and suck at them (9/10)

Shower : Attentive to my body reaction. Will tease touch and kiss during shower. Very enjoyable, like gf feel (10/10)

Frenching: French is allowed, different level when she is high, it was passion and wild (9/10)

BBBJ : Mind blowing. She kneeled, look me in the eyes, sucked and licked super well plus play and touch my balls. Very hardworking. Almost blow my nuts when she deep throat (9/10)

FJ : Sex is good with her cowgirl on top after caps on. Responsive and good moaning. Her juicy pussy is the highlight of the whole session. Light weight as i can carry her to fuck her deep and i fired after a good 20mins pounding (9/10)

GFE : Very nice school gal and GF feel. Non-commerical. Super hardworking to make sure I am satisfied (9/10)

I think she is leaving soon. Those fancy to fuck a young petite school gal can try her.

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 01-03-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Maverickgold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaverickgold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Jaslin from Terminal21 yesterday evening

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=976190

Looks: Definetely a looker, passed on as Chinese.
Boobs: B cup, manmade, when I lick those nipples she always hissed and moan
Body: Nice body figure, tall and toned body
BBBJ: Had better. But the way she sucks ur balls. Im on cloud 9. Suck for a long time and not rush to cap me, that I appreciate
FJ: Can do many positions and always up for a change of position. Bonk her in doggy and kept looking back at me, grope her boobs from side, you get the best view indeed
French: All i can say, we french throughout the whole session. Almost non stop french when got chancee specially during missionary

Overall: GFE is over the roof. Her aim is to please you, and she does it really well. From the moment she enters till the end of the session. Highly recommend her if you are feeling horny and needs a good sex to release.
Old 01-03-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
simpforyou is Cool - loads of Potential

Recently visited her, Nanny from Seduction

Looks: 9/10. she is really pretty in person.

Body: 9/10. I always liked girls who had a slim bod and petite feature, im a tall guy so i like shorter girls, no fat so appreciate it.

Boobs: 8/10. Legit B bordering C , Still nice and firm. I like it when a girl just allows me to roam and do whatever i want with it.

BBBJ: 8/10 , enjoyed it, there was a mix of tongue and suck , like it to be treated like an ice cream lick and suck.

FJ: I wanted to be just serviced from a long week of work and she rode me like a cowgirl , definitely ready to go with various cowgirl position. So if you guys just like to enjoy the view go ahead.

RTF: I would but bonking if just a stress relieve for me
Old 01-03-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
hairdryerblow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lookwise, Mercedes is really my cup of tea. I can see why she can be considered as pretty. Bodywise has been stated in detail by the other FRs so that nothing much I can add except that I concur with them.

I do have to say that service wise, she is fantastic... one of the best. Her blowjob and catbath to me is very good (not the best but one of the better ones). The best thing is that the actual deed is amazing.... surprisingly tight and she is able to draw out my second shot quite easily. For bros that just want good solid action but don't mind that she is not a syt or a looker (again, it is subjective), it is worth trying her.

Also, have to point out the communication with the OKT Lust is very good. I tried to push forward my slot cause my meeting got cancelled and I got free time and he was accommodating.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1