The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5217 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Hi but at the last DBS Shareholders AGM

"TRULY SORRY": DBS CEO
"Unfortunately, we fell short and I'm truly sorry. Our customers and our shareholders deserve better." He noted that Wednesday's disruption was similar to the one that took place in November 2021, following which the bank worked with independent experts to make improvements.31 Mar 2023

DBS chairman, CEO apologise for service disruption; special committee set up to investigate outage
Only about 40 per cent to 50 per cent of DBS customers could access digital services for much of Wednesday, chief executive Piyush Gupta said the bank's annual general meeting.
The 1st disruption happened sometime in Nov 2022 & the current one on Fri 5 May 2023 - less than 180 days.

Perhaps the DBS computer softwares may need another Covid-19 booster jab just like human Covid-19 booster jab with mRNA ingredient or need a revised augmented Computer Covid-2023 booster.
Old 08-05-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
The 1st disruption happened sometime in Nov 2022 & the current one on Fri 5 May 2023 - less than 180 days.

Perhaps the DBS computer softwares may need another Covid-19 booster jab just like human Covid-19 booster jab with mRNA ingredient or need a revised augmented Computer Covid-2023 booster.
MAS must issue more fines to DBS
Old 08-05-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

RTF for Wawa.

Made a last minute booking and surprisingly there was a slot.

This RTF was much more intense than my first visit and there were times I feared for my safety. Wawa definitely has a very sexy and curvy figure and doggy was the best position with her meaty ass.

After I came, she went to shower and came back to give me another bbbj to my surprise. I was still a bit sensitive and had to beg her to stop. Then after I went for my shower and had put on my underwear, she pulled down my underwear and gave me another round of bbbj. Again I had to beg her to stop and it left me rock hard down there.

GFE first visit to PSE second visit. I will definitely be back.
Old 09-05-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
RTF for Wawa.

This RTF was much more intense than my first visit and there were times I feared for my safety. Wawa definitely has a very sexy and curvy figure and doggy was the best position with her meaty ass.

After I came, she went to shower and came back to give me another bbbj to my surprise. I was still a bit sensitive and had to beg her to stop. Then after I went for my shower and had put on my underwear, she pulled down my underwear and gave me another round of bbbj. Again I had to beg her to stop and it left me rock hard down there.

Yo Bro! Seems like u cum on WW and then go for TT!
Power!
Old 09-05-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Yo Bro! Seems like u cum on WW and then go for TT!
Power!
The other way round. Had TT late afternoon then Wawa at night 🫣
Old 09-05-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
seeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
The other way round. Had TT late afternoon then Wawa at night 🫣
Young man good stamina :>
Old 09-05-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2019 View Post
Young man good stamina :>
Haha I was drained by these 2 nymphos and definitely slept very well that night.
Old 09-05-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Haha I was drained by these 2 nymphos and definitely slept very well that night.
When u are in the mood for raunchy hardcore fun, who knows your mind is still playing tricks on u, u might just go for the 3rd thrust in a couple of days time!
I did that b4, tired yes but Sexually SEXUALLY SATISFIED!
Old 10-05-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 0
oldfriend is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroldfriend is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroldfriend is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroldfriend is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroldfriend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My honest review for WaWa

Face 9/10
Body 9/10
Service 10/10
Attitude 10/10

RTM: Yes
Old 11-05-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfriend View Post
My honest review for WaWa

Face 9/10
Body 9/10
Service 10/10
Attitude 10/10

RTM: Yes
Bro what’s her rate though?
Old 11-05-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

After stepping on a horrible landmine which hurts my heart badly in the early noon, i decided to text Wawa for her availability so as to calm myself down... 心病要用心药医

Got her reply and went over to the area to wait. As usual, she will be in her sexy black dress which makes a lot of guys drool the moment she opened the door.

Looks: 10/10 looks like Anna En on tiktok. Very my type with pretty eyes, cute nose and slightly meaty face. If Joanne is the 1st love looks type of girl then Wawa will be the fall madly in love and do tons of romantic with woman you wanna meet.

BBBJ + AR 10/10 if this is an event in the SEA games then highly likely she will get a gold medal for it. Tongue movement perfectly executed. Hygiene preparation is well done too to ensure both of us are clean enough. Fast gunners better be mentally prepared lose your bullets in double quick time.

GFE: 10/10 Helped to wipe dry during both showers. Lot of DFKs throughout my time there, lying down together to talk about beer after the action is done but kept interrupting me talking using her delicious neh neh. Was thinking how good it will be if she can dispense beer from her neh nehs hahahaha. BBBJs again when i was trying to wear my clothes and a super long DFK behind the door just before leaving the place.

RTBBBJ: Yes! Nothing's stopping me from enjoying such good services from Bro exchange123's stable
Old 12-05-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you enjoyed

+54 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
After stepping on a horrible landmine which hurts my heart badly in the early noon, i decided to text Wawa for her availability so as to calm myself down... 心病要用心药医

Got her reply and went over to the area to wait. As usual, she will be in her sexy black dress which makes a lot of guys drool the moment she opened the door.

Looks: 10/10 looks like Anna En on tiktok. Very my type with pretty eyes, cute nose and slightly meaty face. If Joanne is the 1st love looks type of girl then Wawa will be the fall madly in love and do tons of romantic with woman you wanna meet.

BBBJ + AR 10/10 if this is an event in the SEA games then highly likely she will get a gold medal for it. Tongue movement perfectly executed. Hygiene preparation is well done too to ensure both of us are clean enough. Fast gunners better be mentally prepared lose your bullets in double quick time.

GFE: 10/10 Helped to wipe dry during both showers. Lot of DFKs throughout my time there, lying down together to talk about beer after the action is done but kept interrupting me talking using her delicious neh neh. Was thinking how good it will be if she can dispense beer from her neh nehs hahahaha. BBBJs again when i was trying to wear my clothes and a super long DFK behind the door just before leaving the place.

RTBBBJ: Yes! Nothing's stopping me from enjoying such good services from Bro exchange123's stable
Old 15-05-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
user487 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is this located? The WhatsApp num for booking but what is this area? I'm visiting SG in a few days and want to find and book.
Old 15-05-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Quote:
RTF for Wawa.

Wawa u must be jin handsome for her to give so many unsolicited bbbjs.
Old 15-05-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
DragonKiss85 has much to be proud ofDragonKiss85 has much to be proud ofDragonKiss85 has much to be proud ofDragonKiss85 has much to be proud ofDragonKiss85 has much to be proud ofDragonKiss85 has much to be proud ofDragonKiss85 has much to be proud ofDragonKiss85 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Read for contact
Thanks for share bro. Upz for you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1