The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
Yes. I have one Indo DH in Simei, she’s slim with small boobs.
Refer to my past posting.
Not sure are we speaking on the same one.
Hi Bro, can pm? We discuss there?
Old 20-03-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post

She is available tomorrow... Any interested for a good BBBJ with deep deep throat and long nipple to suck you can try her.... Those who try her will understand how good is she.

So interested bro the following rules will apply. PM me the following

1. Your age
2. Race
3. Sunday Available only
4. Contact

She will contact u. .. Don’t ask me other questions. You deal with her yourself. Don’t want number collectors. Enjoy bro cheers.
Finally manage to grab a slot with her yesterday afternoon. Opt for BJ and it’s one of the best BJ I ever had. Her mouth actions won’t stop till she sick out your last drop of sperm. It’s an awesome session with her. She offered me for more thrilling action for the next round.
Old 20-03-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2064 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

I make an offer of my price to her for a 2 hours session. 💖
Then she ask for more.

We negotiated and then agreed on an amount which we both are comfortable.

Arrange the wonderful Sunday and my auspicious time, then off I go to enjoy my SHIOK SHIOK 2 hours.
😜

Good for U bro
Old 20-03-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2064 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally manage to grab a slot with her yesterday afternoon. Opt for BJ and it’s one of the best BJ I ever had. Her mouth actions won’t stop till she sick out your last drop of sperm. It’s an awesome session with her. She offered me for more thrilling action for the next round.
Maybe due to my timing, She was not available then. Will try her later Today.
Old 20-03-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
maids living in Bukit Batok were reported to be offering sexual services in the neighborhood after sending their bosses’ children to kindergarten for lessons daily.

Sometimes on encountering young customers, she will even offer half-price or free services. One of the prostituting maids hails from East Java and calls herself “Rose”.

Her clients are usually middle-aged men in the neighborhood with a few young men occasionally.

One of the residents, Mr Chong’s son (20 years old) was a customer of the maid. Last month, he caught his son having sex with the maid in the flat.

Mr Chong said: “I threatened the maid that I will inform her boss of the matter. She pleaded with me not to do so as it will cause her to lose her job. I find her quite pitiful and let her off.”

However, Mr Chong later heard from his friends at the neighborhood coffeeshop that his son was still seeing Rose.

A Sin Ming reporter called Rose using the number provided by Mr Chong pretending to be a client interested in her sexual services. Upon meeting her, the reporter discovered Rose is a middle-age woman about 40 years old and had three children. She had been working in Singapore for 5 years and most of her customers are old men.

Rose only receive customers in the neighborhood due to limited time and the sexual transaction usually take place in the clients’ home. She revealed that she has a few friends working as maids in the vicinity who are also prostituting themselves to earn extra cash.

Rose told the reporter: “If you like my service, you can contact me anytime. You do not have to pay me everytime as long you are happy.”
Can understand some have no choice, want to earn extra for their family.
sometime report also wrong don't report also wrong.. LIFE
Old 20-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
With maids sometimes the weirdest things happens. Texted a 28 years old Myanmar maid from Tampines that I got to know from Badoo 2 weeks ago, but did not get any response from her. Yesterday , she replied, ask me what I doing tonight. Just nice wifey is overseas, so I said I am free. Then she texted ‘u help me, I help u?’ Thinking she wants to borrow money, I asked what kind of help? She asked me to bring some Anchor beer and a pack of Marlboro Red and meet downstairs her block. So I proposed maybe i fetch her and go to the MSCP near her block and we chat in car and she said ok. I was thinking to myself, since she did not specifically asked for money, even if she just take the beer and Marlboro and just let me kiss and fondle for 30 mins also worth la…uncle 50+ hardly get to taste such young meat LOL.

So I fetched her, drove to the top of the MSCP, parked facing a school, started with small talk while she drinks her Anchor beer. Then I started to kiss her lips and fondle her boobs, not big, maybe just A cups, wanna lift up her shirt to suck her nipples but she stop me…wanna put my hands into her shorts, dun let me. I thought maybe that’s all the action I will get, perhaps just let her finish her beer and send her home.

After her beer is finished, I kissed her and fondle her boobs again…then this time she said ‘now I help u’. She put her hands in my shorts and start playing with my dick and proceed to give me a darn good bbbj. After like 5 mins, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it…then asked me to send her back.

Uncle drove home a happy man…a nice bj by a decent looking Myanmar maid almost half my age…for $23 LOL.
Bro if got contact please share.. hahaha saw yr text also make me itchy
Old 20-03-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
These Jiat liao bees think they got golden pussies. Lol. Not worth. Go.jb spa better n much cheaper less than sgd 100. They demand a lot more. That is why these r called jiat liao bees.
Quote:
I was quoted 80 for a hippo jiat liao bee. The most expensive golden pussy is 350.
Quote:
Not all maids indecent or jiat liao bees.i refer to those that sell their bodies.
Quote:
These jiat liao bees think their pussies r made of gold. Lol
Quote:
Yes,these maids who offer sex r mostly single mums n they r super useless jiat liai bees. Lol

You so high class, then you show what HIGH CLASS CHICKEN you had FUCK lar...
Show Some Pics of THE HIGH CLASS CHICKEN WHICH YOU HAD FUCK HERE LAR... Don't comments on other people postings and girls' pics that they are jiat liao bees.

No point just talking and hiding behind the screen, be a keyboard scum and just badmouthing on others.

DON'T JUST USE PRIVATE MESSAGE.

YOU SO CAN AND SO HIGH CLASS, THEN POST HERE OPENLY LAH.

IF YOU REALLY THAT CAN AND IS REAL HIGH CLASS,
YOU will have already SHOW OFF TO EVERYONE LONG AGO ALL THE HIGH CLASS CHICKEN PHOTOS WHICH YOU HAD FUCKED.

I SEE YOU NO UP, I supposed you to be the lowest class ever, only can use YOUR MOUTH TO BLOW TRUMPET.
ONLY THE MOST Jiat Liao Bee ONE know what Jiat Liao Bee is and ONLY He can qualified to comments Other People As Jiat Liao Bee.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 20-03-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Know this busty maid from MIChat.
Anyone have any FR on her to share?

bro if you go for this GEM please share your experience
Old 20-03-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!

Notice there's a trend of paying for maids here. Personally prefer the thrill of the hunt.

I've been doing it for quite a while. And quite often gotten success. I do have some tips for newbies who are keen to try their hand.

1) Don't be shy!

You miss 100% of the chances you don't take. What's the worse that could happen? That's right! She says no! Suck it up and move on the the next lady.

2) Be well-dressed

At least be presentable, and not look like a slob. Office wear is fine most of the time. But since a lot of the hunting goes on during the weekends, do make an effort to at least look presentable.

3) Eye Contact

I always make some form of eye contact with the lady before approaching. I try to avoid a situation where the first time she sees me is when I'm asking for her number.

4) Pick Up Lines

No need fancy pick up lines. Communication is already not 100% with their accent vs our accent. Some simple ones that I usually use:
- Hi, I just saw you at xxx earlier. I was just wondering if I could buy you lunch one day?
- Hi, I was at xxx earlier and saw you there as well. Can I buy you a drink sometime?
- Is it always this crowded here in xxx(insert crowded hunting ground)? I haven't been here in a really long time. Carry on conversation from here. (I like to use this when I'm sharing table at an eating place).

5) Don't Give Up

For about 70-80% of the time I ask, the first thing I get is a big fat "No". "It's OK". "Sorry". If you walk away at this stage I assure you that you will be missing out on a lot that you would otherwise have gotten if you had just persisted a little.

I usually press on a little after this. "I would just like to be friends". "How about just your WhatsApp number?" "I promise I'm not dangerous". Always smile!

6) Practice makes perfect

If you're new to this you'll definitely stammer a little. Maybe not project as much confidence as you should. Just keep at it. It only gets easier!

So far my own hit rate is about 80% for those that I ask. I guess it helps that I'm not too old, and decently built.

The usual places like Paya Lebar and LP are definitely great, but can be a little overwhelming for newbies. I do have another hunting ground to share as well. Very central, near MRT, packed with maids on Sunday. Quite a few of them drinking as well. A couple of tables will be old-timers who buy beers and the ladies make friends with them and hangout with them.

Gotten my fair share of action from this place so just thought I would make a small contribution back to the forum.

Only 100 Rep points and above need apply. Don't want to spoil the place as it's pretty small. No need to up my points.

SIC
Old 20-03-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyster View Post
Notice there's a trend of paying for maids here. Personally prefer the thrill of the hunt.

I've been doing it for quite a while. And quite often gotten success. I do have some tips for newbies who are keen to try their hand.

1) Don't be shy!

You miss 100% of the chances you don't take. What's the worse that could happen? That's right! She says no! Suck it up and move on the the next lady.

2) Be well-dressed

At least be presentable, and not look like a slob. Office wear is fine most of the time. But since a lot of the hunting goes on during the weekends, do make an effort to at least look presentable.

3) Eye Contact

I always make some form of eye contact with the lady before approaching. I try to avoid a situation where the first time she sees me is when I'm asking for her number.

4) Pick Up Lines

No need fancy pick up lines. Communication is already not 100% with their accent vs our accent. Some simple ones that I usually use:
- Hi, I just saw you at xxx earlier. I was just wondering if I could buy you lunch one day?
- Hi, I was at xxx earlier and saw you there as well. Can I buy you a drink sometime?
- Is it always this crowded here in xxx(insert crowded hunting ground)? I haven't been here in a really long time. Carry on conversation from here. (I like to use this when I'm sharing table at an eating place).

5) Don't Give Up

For about 70-80% of the time I ask, the first thing I get is a big fat "No". "It's OK". "Sorry". If you walk away at this stage I assure you that you will be missing out on a lot that you would otherwise have gotten if you had just persisted a little.

I usually press on a little after this. "I would just like to be friends". "How about just your WhatsApp number?" "I promise I'm not dangerous". Always smile!

6) Practice makes perfect

If you're new to this you'll definitely stammer a little. Maybe not project as much confidence as you should. Just keep at it. It only gets easier!

So far my own hit rate is about 80% for those that I ask. I guess it helps that I'm not too old, and decently built.

The usual places like Paya Lebar and LP are definitely great, but can be a little overwhelming for newbies. I do have another hunting ground to share as well. Very central, near MRT, packed with maids on Sunday. Quite a few of them drinking as well. A couple of tables will be old-timers who buy beers and the ladies make friends with them and hangout with them.

Gotten my fair share of action from this place so just thought I would make a small contribution back to the forum.

Only 100 Rep points and above need apply. Don't want to spoil the place as it's pretty small. No need to up my points.

SIC

Wow. Bro can share share with me? 🥹
Old 20-03-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

You so high class, then you show what HIGH CLASS CHICKEN you had FUCK lar...
Show Some Pics of THE HIGH CLASS CHICKEN WHICH YOU HAD FUCK HERE LAR... Don't comments on other people postings and girls' pics that they are jiat liao bees.

No point just talking and hiding behind the screen, be a keyboard scum and just badmouthing on others.

DON'T JUST USE PRIVATE MESSAGE.

YOU SO CAN AND SO HIGH CLASS, THEN POST HERE OPENLY LAH.

IF YOU REALLY THAT CAN AND IS REAL HIGH CLASS,
YOU will have already SHOW OFF TO EVERYONE LONG AGO ALL THE HIGH CLASS CHICKEN PHOTOS WHICH YOU HAD FUCKED.

I SEE YOU NO UP, I supposed you to be the lowest class ever, only can use YOUR MOUTH TO BLOW TRUMPET.
ONLY THE MOST Jiat Liao Bee ONE know what Jiat Liao Bee is and ONLY He can qualified to comments Other People As Jiat Liao Bee.

I agree with bro hcbj. Some guys here talk too much. Usually these guys just want easy game. Just pay and go and complain. If you hunt enough you knw there are gems to be found. So guys who troll this thread, if nothing to contibute just keep quiet.

Aside...thank yiu bro hcbj for your contacts. Cheers.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
I agree with bro hcbj. Some guys here talk too much. Usually these guys just want easy game. Just pay and go and complain. If you hunt enough you knw there are gems to be found. So guys who troll this thread, if nothing to contibute just keep quiet.

Aside...thank yiu bro hcbj for your contacts. Cheers.
many keyboard warrior in cyberworld lah

wait till OT gone than they cum ask wheres the new tea dance hang out n cycle goes on n on

life already so sucks why bother entertain them to make it even more sucks

till then enjoy while she last
Old 21-03-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
XxID deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
many keyboard warrior in cyberworld lah

wait till OT gone than they cum ask wheres the new tea dance hang out n cycle goes on n on

life already so sucks why bother entertain them to make it even more sucks

till then enjoy while she last
Bro long no see u sia. What happen.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyster View Post
I do have another hunting ground to share as well. Very central, near MRT, packed with maids on Sunday. Quite a few of them drinking as well. A couple of tables will be old-timers who buy beers and the ladies make friends with them and hangout with them.

SIC
al capone?

sat nite and sunday is great
Old 21-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxID View Post
Bro long no see u sia. What happen.
sorry bro...u r?

nothing happen just bzi flying ard
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1