The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 08-03-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laochiongster View Post
She is very sensitive to radio running and finding if her breasts and got a big scolding from her during making ❤️ like seeing another side of her but overall, it was a good fuxk
I think she don't like it if you suck her nipples too hard..lick and light sucking she allow
Old 09-03-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammyvklle View Post
Yeah sorry I remember the numbers wrongly. Sorry sorry. Went to 38 then only left 2 girls so decided to go next door. Psps first time writing FR also 😅😅
2 girls are what number?
Old 09-03-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Just tried No. 7 again. Very good. Service still top notch 👌
Old 10-03-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9688 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Delete……….:

Last edited by Ecuader; 10-03-2023 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-03-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laochiongster View Post
Just tried No. 7 again. Very good. Service still top notch 👌
Just can’t accept her looks.
I would go for G3 in this house instead. Although no kissing / french

Or G3 Ball in 18H38. Pretty SYT to me
Old 15-03-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
Effiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally had the chance to try bluefin sashimi in this house, I won’t disclose who as I still wanted to see her again, later kana send back like 23.

Btw it was my 1st time trying her and I guess due to some miscommunication, during bbbj, she told me can extend the session? She will do CIM for 1st shot and FJ for 2nd shot. I told her sure, but I prefer 1st shot FJ then CIM later as I can’t shoot 2nd time with a condom FJ due to no feeling..
She think for awhile and tell me to give her 1B, she will bbbj me for 5mins then let me fuck her straight but she warned me to shoot outside.

After doggy, I ask her to lie flat and pump till pull out and shot everything on her back. I will visit her Tml again for the sashimi.
Old 15-03-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Finally had the chance to try bluefin sashimi in this house, I won’t disclose who as I still wanted to see her again, later kana send back like 23.

Btw it was my 1st time trying her and I guess due to some miscommunication, during bbbj, she told me can extend the session? She will do CIM for 1st shot and FJ for 2nd shot. I told her sure, but I prefer 1st shot FJ then CIM later as I can’t shoot 2nd time with a condom FJ due to no feeling..
She think for awhile and tell me to give her 1B, she will bbbj me for 5mins then let me fuck her straight but she warned me to shoot outside.

After doggy, I ask her to lie flat and pump till pull out and shot everything on her back. I will visit her Tml again for the sashimi.
wah I salute u that u dare to sashimi.
why need to shoot outside cos I thought usually the girls are on birth control?
Old 16-03-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9688 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Delete………..

Last edited by Ecuader; 19-03-2023 at 03:52 PM.
Old 16-03-2023, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
Effiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agreed it is a dangerous game, been thinking over whether to continue anot.
Will do a test months later when my wife give birth and I get routine sex again
Old 16-03-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dave997319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
wah I salute u that u dare to sashimi.
why need to shoot outside cos I thought usually the girls are on birth control?
If routine checkup at Kelantan, wl has residues of sperms or std. Will be banned from working 7 days. 2 times will go back.

Just like some said JM No.6, got 1 time ( like yellow card). One more time, she will be sent back.
Old 16-03-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Fuck u lah dog
Old 16-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has become a STI thread, and how to get it if you haven't. Lol.
Old 16-03-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Whether you sashimi who or what. I hope you atleast get tested regularly. Otherwise you are spoiling the playground

Dome1 already ruined by all the fake FRs and filtered photos, not to mention those dare devil punters whom are actively spreading their love around.

Atleast keep the legal houses safe lah
Old 16-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

exercise your own judgement
some girls or houses better biz will tio sabo by others
Old 16-03-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
PrawnCracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote: