The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-02-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post

Yea short break...haha just a code for exclusive with a rich WK for a period of time.
Mickey Mouse, You forgot to take your medication again?
Thought you were recovering quite well having been
quiet for so long? Now you are going to start again? Looks like you need to up your dosage.
Amoeba mind. Anyone who delist for even few days have to be Baoed…haha

Last edited by Javabeans; 02-02-2023 at 02:06 PM.
Old 02-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Hi all, let's not do "war" with each other and just enjoy since he has removed the address and ML delisted la. Own SG pwn ownself is the last thing we should do, what's done has been done.

Though I agree that collateral damage is not a good point to substantiate leaking the address.

With that aside, anyone has recommendations for ML with good bbbj?
Old 02-02-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringafresh View Post
Thanks bro. Just to reinforce the PSA, some ML, to avoid suspicion, ask for smaller sum (a few K) and I believe, did so with many bros and then disappear quite suddenly and quickly. It’s essentially love scam and just like love scam, they will make you think you got a chance for “deeper” relationship or that you are special to them but at the end you are left with big disappointment and a hole in your pocket. Some bros will likely be able to relate to who or what I am talking about. Take care bros.
Some bros asked me who the ML was. She was An Yue…left at least a year ago…quite tall, big boned but also has nice big boobs that I like very much. A few bros have also commented before that she is a fake person (pretend to be nice and dedicated).
Old 02-02-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Kena bao already lor what else.
She has so many WKs and Supporters.

Personally I felt she is over hyped with her fake boobs.
Oh . Manmade one... Then I shall give it a pass. Thanks. Saved me $120.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staringafresh View Post
Some bros asked me who the ML was. She was An Yue…left at least a year ago…quite tall, big boned but also has nice big boobs that I like very much. A few bros have also commented before that she is a fake person (pretend to be nice and dedicated).
Most of the MLs I met have gd acting skill and likes to tell lies. I learnt these skills from them too over the years and is difficult to fall into their KC traps.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Met Momo recently.

Nobody says she resembles Paige Chua?
Albeit a chunkier and shorter one.

But I think EK from years ago resembles Paige more.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Most of the MLs I met have gd acting skill and likes to tell lies. I learnt these skills from them too over the years and is difficult to fall into their KC traps.
Salute to you bro!
Old 02-02-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
thinking of trying a different flavor recently.

anyone has had experiences with this lady? seems like good value/even mild SM flavor can be quite exciting.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/xiao-yue-yue-massage/
HI Bri, my humble FR to share. I visited her more than a year ago, so things may have changed. She has average looks, late 20s or so; slim type, maybe 32b breasts, massage skill is 6/10, HJ skills 6/10 not as sensual as i like but acceptable for release, roam only top allowed. Pleasant quiet character. Thank you for reading.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Probably time for me to update my ml journey thus far - clocking my 4th month. New SYTs on the block.

Disclaimers: Looks & SYT can be quite subjective, below mentioned MLs have meet my personal expectation of being a SYT & will be part of my RTM roster.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Some differences from photos but definitely a pretty lass.
Body: 4/5 - Good body shape. Smooth and firm complexion - what you'll find in a young gal.
Boobs : B
Attitude : 4/5 - Quite interesting character, will make jokes outta nowhere - never a dull moment. Like some bro said, she has the sha da jie vibe.
GFE : 3/5 - Probably its my first visit. She seems kinda reserved. There's room for more chemistry.
Sensual : 3.5/5 - SN. Her core sensuality is BBBJ therefore less HJ pattern as compared some non-BBBJ ml.
BBBJ : Require top-up - Worth it. Masterful coupled with good stamina.
Massage : 2/5 - Piano type.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/bingbing-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Subtle features, nice face shape. I dig her pair of alluring eyes - constantly catching my attention.
Body: 3.5/5 - Complexion almost on-par with 99. Not as slim as 99 though. some bro mentioned her tummy a little flabby. Not a deal breaker for me.
Boobs : C (with some enhancement, but still feel good)
Attitude : 4/5 - she's the shyest ml I ever met, big contrast to 99. Quiet and gets the job done. Gave me a womanly & demure vibe.
GFE : 3/5 - Keen to explore more, probably RTM will have her open up more.
Sensual : SN. 3.5/5 - Same as 99.
BBBJ - Require top-up. Good stamina, probably just a slight notch below 99.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/lynne-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Nice & sharp features -seems enhanced (not sure). Probably a little buck teeth, she's definitely looks cute to me.
Body: 4/5 - Smooth & firm complexion, nice body with little to no fat.
Boobs : C (Enhanced)
Attitude : 4/5 - Very pleasant and polite throughout the session.
GFE : 4/5 - More girlfriend vibe as she seems a little less reserved than 99 & Bingbing.
Sensual 4/5: FN. Lots of hugging with some kissing over the body & face. Light peck on the lips. Different stimulating HJ positions.
BBBJ - Priced in. Good stamina, probably just a slight notch below 99.
Massage : 3/5 - Not piano type. Still ok.

Bonus : Shower with you before & after so you can admire her assets + nice hotel setting. Totally justified the slightly higher price.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tu-tu-massage/
Look: 4.5/5 - Her photos are exactly the same as person - WYSIWYG. Looks like TVB Linda Chung.
Body: 4/5 - Smooth & firm complexion, curvy body.
Boobs : B+ (Organic)
Attitude : 4/5 - Talk to you & treat you like a long lost friend.
GFE : 4/5 - Full of chemistry and lots of laughter. Her smile is so mesmerizing.
Sensual 4/5: SN. Good interactions and different stimulating HJ positions.
BBBJ - Not applicable.
Massage : 4.5/5 - Strong and on-point massage. Comparable to OMM & Angelbaby.

Last edited by steelaeroplane; 03-02-2023 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Some correction on Lynne's portion.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hi all, let's not do "war" with each other and just enjoy since he has removed the address and ML delisted la. Own SG pwn ownself is the last thing we should do, what's done has been done.

Though I agree that collateral damage is not a good point to substantiate leaking the address.

With that aside, anyone has recommendations for ML with good bbbj?
Beo, I recall last few weeks, u r checking if any ml with good sensual jg. Do u manage to find it?
Old 02-02-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Beo, I recall last few weeks, u r checking if any ml with good sensual jg. Do u manage to find it?
Yes you're right, but I didn't manage to find any..
Old 02-02-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6651 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Probably time for me to update my ml journey thus far - clocking my 4th month. New SYTs on the block.

Disclaimers: Looks & SYT can be quite subjective, below mentioned MLs have meet my personal expectation of being a SYT & will be part of my RTM roster.

Sensual : 3.5/5 - SN. Her core sensuality is BBBJ therefore less HJ pattern as compared some non-BBBJ ml.
Thanks for MRs! 99 not FN as per advert? Or code red during your visit? She's on my bucket list....
Old 02-02-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Any bro tried rose?

https://sglonelyguy19.com/rosemassage/
Old 02-02-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post

Look: 4/5 - Some differences from photos but definitely a pretty lass.
Body: 4/5 - Good body shape. Smooth and firm complexion - what you'll find in a young gal.
Boobs : B
Attitude : 4/5 - Quite interesting character, will make jokes outta nowhere - never a dull moment. Like some bro said, she has the sha da jie vibe.
GFE : 3/5 - Probably its my first visit. She seems kinda reserved. There's room for more chemistry.
BBBJ : Require top-up - Worth it. Masterful coupled with good stamina.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/bingbing-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Subtle features, nice face shape. I dig her pair of alluring eyes - constantly catching my attention.
Body: 3.5/5 - Complexion almost on-par with 99. Not as slim as 99 though. some bro mentioned her tummy a little flabby. Not a deal breaker for me.
Boobs : C (with some enhancement, but still feel good)
Attitude : 4/5 - she's the shyest ml I ever met, big contrast to 99. Quiet and gets the job done. Gave me a womanly & demure vibe.
GFE : 3/5 - Keen to explore more, probably RTM will have her open up more.
Sensual : SN. 3.5/5 - Same as 99.
BBBJ - Require top-up. Good stamina, probably just a slight notch below 99.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/lynne-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Nice & sharp features -seems enhanced (not sure). Probably a little buck teeth, she's definitely looks cute to me.
Body: 4/5 - Smooth & firm complexion, nice body with little to no fat.
Boobs : C (Organic) - IIRC.
Attitude : 4/5 - Very pleasant and polite throughout the session.
GFE : 4/5 - More girlfriend vibe as she seems a little less reserved than 99 & Bingbing.
Sensual 4/5: FN. Lots of hugging with some kissing over the body & face. Light peck on the lips. Different stimulating HJ positions.
BBBJ - Priced in. Good stamina, probably just a slight notch below 99.
Massage : 3/5 - Not piano type. Still ok.

Bonus : Shower with you before & after so you can admire her assets + nice hotel setting. Totally justified the slightly higher price.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tu-tu-massage/
Look: 4.5/5 - Her photos are exactly the same as person - WYSIWYG. Looks like TVB Linda Chung.
Body: 4/5 - Smooth & firm complexion, curvy body.
Boobs : B+ (Organic)
Attitude : 4/5 - Talk to you & treat you like a long lost friend.
GFE : 4/5 - Full of chemistry and lots of laughter. Her smile is so mesmerizing.
Sensual 4/5: SN. Good interactions and different stimulating HJ positions.
BBBJ - Not applicable.
Massage : 4.5/5 - Strong and on-point massage. Comparable to OMM & Angelbaby.
Upped u my humble points bro. Thx for the report. Just to check this Bing Bing is she syt (at least to u) and can zhut zhut ? And her neh is enhanced ?
Old 02-02-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Thanks for MRs! 99 not FN as per advert? Or code red during your visit? She's on my bucket list....
Didn't know her post advert as FN.. Probably she's on code red. As I remember that she was wearing some extra padding underwear. I didn't probe much though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1