The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea… unless her new place business no good I guess? But that location is really… shag
I think business will be poor

So sad that she is adamant about going this route
Old 19-01-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sincere thanks for the uppz GM haha. So has W overtook QC in rotation? Or W has now replaced QC

W seems like a good lass, as bro Vardy is a source I have lots of trust in. But the enhanced boobs could be a deal breaker for me. Shall kiv till my curiosity about her overcome my dislike for fake boobs. It's just a dampener for me when I sight /feel boobjob on a lady. Thanks both for very useful MRs on her.

PS: bro Vardy, I am camping for your FR on Kiki. One whom looks caught my eye for a while and I am a sucker for looks

I think you will like Kiki
Old 19-01-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Hmm... Maybe she's taking a break, I visited her two weeks ago and she mentioned she'll stay in Singapore during Chinese New Year.
OK. Will wait for after cny then. But wat do u mean by she may not be suitable for some bros?
Old 19-01-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm... Maybe she's taking a break, I visited her two weeks ago and she mentioned she'll stay in Singapore during Chinese New Year.
You you is still taking customers. She has changed her location and ad.
Old 19-01-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You you is still taking customers. She has changed her location and ad.
Can share her new link or if not up yet, her contact.
Old 19-01-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
OK. Will wait for after cny then. But wat do u mean by she may not be suitable for some bros?
You can do a search on her previous FRs for a general idea of what to expect. For example, she's not a SYT and doesn't have big boobs, but she gives great service at least in my opinion. So she may not be appropriate for bros looking for SYTs and/or big boobs.
Old 19-01-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Found it: https://sglonelyguy-18.com/sia-massage/.
Old 19-01-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I think business will be poor

So sad that she is adamant about going this route
Yea guess the current climate is really hard with sky high rentals and other increasing costs like ads and all.
Tbh I don’t think she’s really that popular or have great biz during the end of her last stint (coincide with Covid) so she might be scared of bad biz and end up lose more money than make.
Old 19-01-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
At her request to share, this is her new number 81935466
Old 20-01-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will really appreciate someone can pass me mango wechat or number. Was a huge fan of hers. Just that I lost her number. 😪
Old 20-01-2023, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
smoothjazz1918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yea agreed. It used to be the norm (or more common at least) for MLs to shower with you as an added sensual. Not anymore.
To me not harping over it also, cos a few things come to my mind:
1) showering together sounds good to you but to MLs this means shower like 7-8 or 10 times a day? Legit shower until skin wrinkle sia. And keep shower go into aircon place some may get sick easily
2) with the trend going towards less full on heavy flavor sensual, MLs have even less open to go full nude. If they don’t want to take off the panties for you you think they would go full nude for you in shower? Those who offer, would be mostly FN ones or FL to be honest
3) some shower so small I don’t know how to fit two people also
4) shower together gets me heated and hot up sometimes mari kita. Then after come out is massage with that, uncomfortable sia…

Recently only experienced one ML who showered together or rather shower me. Interesting experience with a stool.
And that’s Xixi.

Love that session to be honest. Too bad she seems to have stopped working or lack of response these days, possibly resting.
On point 4, I agree. Same as bro yqz7, got the same reaction after a recently RTC ML surprised me by showering together. After the steamy action, it’s very uncomfortable to lie face down for the massage. She was giggling and suggested perhaps it’s best to start the sensual and get rid of the mari kita. I don’t think I will ever get so lucky again, but, I really enjoyed those 5 months with her. Please don’t zap me as I followed the rules, not to share unlisted services and she requested me not to share as well. Happy CNY to everyone.
Old 20-01-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

I love frenching, painting and CIM, so MLs who provide those services usually become my regulars .

Can find ML that provide all 3 services in SLG meh?
Old 20-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Can find ML that provide all 3 services in SLG meh?
Yes. Last time most of the JS clan offered this high standards of services.

Currently, only a few offer these services openly - it's in their ads. For most, it's a secret menu. Only a small select group of customers the ML know and trust have access to this menu.
Old 20-01-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea agreed. It used to be the norm (or more common at least) for MLs to shower with you as an added sensual. Not anymore.
To me not harping over it also, cos a few things come to my mind:

4) shower together gets me heated and hot up sometimes mari kita. Then after come out is massage with that, uncomfortable sia…

Love that session to be honest. Too bad she seems to have stopped working or lack of response these days, possibly resting.

You can always do the special service first wat...

Last edited by Ray06; 20-01-2023 at 08:56 AM.
Old 20-01-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!
This one not replying for 2 weeks leh. SMS or WhatsApp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Haha, Once again went for a fairly new ML again.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/99-massage/

Location: Around 12 - 15min walk from nearest MRT. The first time i took taxi but now i rmb the route it's quite walkable actually.

Looks: Look fairy young do resemble photo with some ps. To me definitely a looker, one of the top few in my list. She look more pretty in dim light. She also look a bit like Gatita Yan haha.

Body: Natural soft B cup with petite body.

Massage: Soft massage which i prefer more actually. No phone usage.

Sensual / GFE: This is a plus plus, lots of cath bath, she lick my nip and body like no tmr. Tons of moan, licking, hugging b2b...etc during hj. Which is what i really came here for

RTM: YESSSSSSSS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1