The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Bali Delight

[QUOTE=manchesterunite;21912127]Please share via PM

[QUOTE=LiarLiar;8390488]Apologies for starting a new thread, but please allow me to share with bros about my new find in Bali:

After some research on the Web, I found a new place that just started last month. It's somewhat difficult to find, but if you are familiar with the Kuta area, then it's along the Bypass road, on the way to the airport.

I believe this is a new concept place in Bali, that is a cross between a Bangkok-style Spa and a China-type Sauna.

Upon entering the side entrance, was greeted by a mama-san lady (forgot her name). Sit down and she enquires whether I know procedure. I said Yes, as I had read about an FR from another bro. It was 600,000rp for massage with Honey (!), body slide, rubba rubba downtown, and FJ.

Was offered a drink (20,000rp) and was asked to pay at cashier desk. Total 620,000 r

what's the spa name?
Old 22-12-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
sam1qawsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to add on my experiences with Flame Spa Seminyak,

1. Skills > looks. When picking the lady, sometimes its better to ask the receptionist who is more experienced, and often booked / reserved by regulars. If I have to choose again between the syt i had with great body but terrible hj skills vs the pre-milf who massaged my prostate and made me cum harder than I've ever done so in my life, its an easy pick.

2. Just go into the room and pick the lady. You can also talk to them and ask who wants to go with you. Obviously dont pick those that dont want to go with you. This is because even if you hide between the partially covered doors, once you step out thru the right door and proceed to the next building for your room, you will walk past all the ladies who will be looking at you from the room through the clear windows lol. So might as well just go in and choose up close cos the lighting is weak so can't see clearly the face from far.

3. Jacuzzi room and nuru is worth the upgrade. This is assuming you picked the right lady who got skills.

4. Go at 4-6pm when they are changing shift as they have the most number of girls during that time ~20-30. They have 3 shifts - morning, afternoon, night. Morning has the least number of girls. Some girls do multiple shifts.

5. Lastly, their wifi is fucking amazing. Its the fastest speed i can get in whole of Bali even including expensive hotel rooms. I was getting 120 Mbps download speed with 8ms ping on my mobile phone. Was seriously considering bringing my laptop and just chill at the bar area after the session to do some remote work.

This is based on my last visit in July this year. Will update if theres any material changes when I go again.
Old 22-12-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fantenyau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heres my fr for sway spa... took the butterfly package - 90min with 1 girl(chelsea) include some light balinese msg, semi nuru body to body, light body scrub and quick soak in tub...service is pretty good, offered bj for 500k more but i declined..
Package price is idr1mill+250k top up for nuru..

Imho damm worth it...
Their butterfly duo package where 2 girls for 90min is only 1.3mill...not sure how they do the pricing..

Damm value for money although location is abit scary where its at end of alley..
Old 25-12-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

My FR for Bali.

Didn't go to any of the nightclubs in the 8 nights I stayed, I was either just too tired during the day (early flight) or just really far away at a desolated place.

Mental note not to take a super early flight..

Did dating apps game, I think 3 of the ladies I was speaking with asked for money to meet/sleep..they said they don't usually do this.

one quoted 1.5M. Quite a looker.
One quoted 6M. Not even that chio..
and one initially quote 5M and I said I don't pay for sex then she said how about 2.5M

I did go out with one girl, who was quite nice, quite cute, and tbh I didn't think of fucking her, just wanted to chill and vibe, from the photos it hinted she had a C cup.

met her once, for coffee, about an hour and a half of initial hi to hugs and kisses on cheeks, then met her again yesterday night at my hotel room and we banged. E cup..reminds me of mimi from dome 3 but my girl was Indonesian + a little fatter than mimi, but still fine.

didn't game any angmohs this trip..but that's fine..

wanted to book for flame Seminyak, but I didn't stay in Seminyak for many days and thought maybe to better save/spend the money elsewhere.

stayed at really nice hotels this trip though and just enjoyed myself a lot, regardless of girls.
Old 30-12-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
maxi201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bali adventures?

Going to bali next year, can still go there and have fun?
Old 03-01-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Zona sunset rd...girls are young andquite pretty.. not bad...room not great but clean. 800k for 1,5hr massage incl full.
Next door have great massage and foot reflexology,griya sehat.
Old 04-01-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
coffeeboy11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any recommended b2b massage or massage with happy ending in Kuta Selatan?
Old 04-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sli377 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman0808 View Post
You can get the same massage therapist to come to your villa for one third the price. Just Google couple massages in Seminyak.
Hi, can you please share the detailsm
Old 06-01-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
HandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bali is not that great a place for mongering comparing to Bangkok or hcm.
500k for a handjob by street massuer and up to 2mil for handjobs at upscale spas catered to foreigners, you will never see locals there.

Locals are getting 150k handjobs and 300k boom boom at fish-tanks.
Fish-tanks are too far from tourist areas and looks a little too rough for our regular punters to step in and very much be quoted double the moment they smell that you are a tourist.

I will say Bali for dine and relax. Women secondary.
But if you are young and handsome, try dating apps not difficult to score a holiday shag.
Old 08-01-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
Booboo7891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sproxy View Post
Just ended my tour of bali. Below are some advice for all the bros using all the different platform to book ladies.

1. Massage Republic - mix of local and foreign ladies. Price range from 2-4mil per hour. Contact them via WhatsApp or telegram. Mainly used by tourist. Price are negotiable.

2. Locanto - mainly local ladies. Photos are heavily edited or fakes. Price range from 2-3mil and mainly used by tourist. Price are negotiable. Always setup a video call to verify their looks.

3. Twitter. Just search #bobali #availbali - all local ladies. Mix of edited and fake photos. Price range from 700k-1.5mil depending on number of hours and outcall/incall. Used mainly by locals, which is why its cheaper. Some require DP(deposit). Will be an added advantage if you speak Indonesian or malay cause most don't speak English. My advise is to just start msg all the ladies(including the one that require DP) to get a rough gauge of the rates. The one that allow COD usually ask for higher rate but after negotiation will go down to the same rates that ask for DP. Once you have a lady you want to book, msg them through WhatsApp and ask for a video call to verify their looks.
Include=Incall
Exclide=outcall
VC=video call
BO=booking open

4. Michat - can find ladies near you. So only works if you are staying near popular area in bali. All local ladies. Might find some cheaper rates as compared to twitter. Will be an added advantage if you speak Indonesian or malay cause most don't speak English.

Some ladies have posting in locanto, twitter and michat with different rates. So always try to negotiate. Twitter and michat are popular in other part of Indonesia also.

Have fun. Please don't pm me to ask who I book.

Tried the ones on Twitter using my prepaid. All/most ask for deposit and are fake. One even tried to blackmail me lol. So I guess don’t bother and try the other methods bros
Old 08-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
kooky911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just went to Flame Spa Seminyak and boy was the services fantastic. I chose the volcano jacuzzi with nuru gel and it was a dream. Worth the money and experience.

I strongly encourage to be early for those booking cause I had to wait for about an hour because I was late for 10mins.

You get to choose the girls and both girls chemistry is brilliant and they both speak English!

Atmosphere and the place is clean and chic. Tooo bad can't add the girls contact because phone is kept in the locker!
Old 10-01-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooky911 View Post
Just went to Flame Spa Seminyak and boy was the services fantastic. I chose the volcano jacuzzi with nuru gel and it was a dream. Worth the money and experience.

I strongly encourage to be early for those booking cause I had to wait for about an hour because I was late for 10mins.

You get to choose the girls and both girls chemistry is brilliant and they both speak English!

Atmosphere and the place is clean and chic. Tooo bad can't add the girls contact because phone is kept in the locker!
What’s the damage?
Old 12-01-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCheong View Post
What’s the damage?
Flame quite ex...arnd 2 mill for 1,5hr plus hj
Riverview you can hv 1,5hr plus fj for 1 mill
Old 16-01-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Flame quite ex...arnd 2 mill for 1,5hr plus hj
Riverview you can hv 1,5hr plus fj for 1 mill
Agreed... I found riverview offered far better value for money and the girl i got was of comparable quality, if not better.
Old 22-01-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooky911 View Post

Bro my girl actually managed to scrape my number onto a tissue that was in the room, and reached out post massage. A pity i wasn't in the mood after... she was very very skilled - and GFE level 10000
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1