The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Also recently tried Lucy cause was recommended by Xue Er, sharing my honest FR - was honestly disappointed slightly because was expecting Xue Er level of service and attentiveness

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/lucymassage/

Can't deny that her assets are humongous and she's maybe a little better looking than Xue Er but that's pretty much the only plus point, wouldn't RTM especially at those crazy price points
Awww that’s disappointing to hear. Saw natural F cups with slim body and was really interested in trying. $150 for just HJ quite siong. I’m guessing non-existent massage and mechanical HJ with vanilla service?
Old 05-01-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Awww that’s disappointing to hear. Saw natural F cups with slim body and was really interested in trying. $150 for just HJ quite siong. I’m guessing non-existent massage and mechanical HJ with vanilla service?
Top up $80 for BF, sorry no thanks.

Rather use the $$$ go jiak a good buffet.
Old 05-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armyknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
She’s a FL.Can check her data if you have $$$$$ website.Naturally if they are a high end FL and during code red they will provide massage/HJ for a higher than normal fee.Some Ang Pai have tried this before but usually will not last long as customer will have plenty of choices to choose from rather than paying $150 for a HJ! Some will even think $150 can get a decent women for Sex!
Old 05-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
( Click to show/hide )
To the two bros with fragile hearts who zapped me to negative territory.
Have some balls to leave your nicks.

One left a comment “too many restrictions”
To you I say this “Your mileage might vary”
Maybe the issue is with YOU. NX is SN with her boundaries.
My MR will be very similar to many MRs written by reputable bros previously about her and I do my due diligence with an extensive search of MRs before I visit MLs. Reasons for RTM will be her good looks and GFE.
YOU didn’t click with her is no problem of mine becos I’ve a great time.

another said “fake MR” Hah Hah! Was definitely not hallucinating when I was running my hands across her smooth body. So to YOU, get a life and start contributing to this forum. Hiding behind your nick and zapping without justification belongs to the realm of cowards.

We need to stop this practice of pathetic souls destroying this culture of sharing and penalizing truthful MRs. What we should be doing is to band together and share MRs of good MLs so that good works ethics are rewarded with more visits from bros here and avoid Landmines.

Your cowardly acts will NOT stop me from continuing to share good MRs and good MLs because that is what this thread is about. Happy 2023 everyone!
hey bro, ignore the zappers. keep sharing MRs and good MLs.
have upped your points to support you, your MRs are detailed and informative.
you are right, band together and help each other by sharing information.
Old 05-01-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Also recently tried Lucy cause was recommended by Xue Er, sharing my honest FR - was honestly disappointed slightly because was expecting Xue Er level of service and attentiveness

Can't deny that her assets are humongous and she's maybe a little better looking than Xue Er but that's pretty much the only plus point, wouldn't RTM especially at those crazy price points
She was here before.... The damage was not that high during her last stint.
Boobs was really firm and solid, her height was around Rayna XuanXuan but with much bigger boobs.
Old 05-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:

Tried her during both her stints here. Not terrible but nothing to shout about either. Paying premium only for her headlights which is humongous. Boobs lovers perhaps can try once to grab hold of her melons but thats about it.
Old 05-01-2023, 06:23 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
What got me interested Her fotos in SLG and a few good reviews from reputable bros after I activate the “search” function. Some adjectives used on her included “tall”, “slender”, “long legs”, “SYT” so was envisioning an outgoing sweet young thing with legs to die for.

Communication Was a breeze. Very polite. Messaged her on the hour so probably between her appointments and reply was prompt. She’s knows a some english too. She later shared that she had problems with her phone earlier and was not able to reply the many messages she received. So seeking everyone understanding if she didn’t reply. Lucky for me her phone is all good now.

Location Central. Area B. Discreet. Felt safe as u need to key in unit number twice. Near good food. Road parking readily available. Some walk away from nearest bus stop and I need the exercise.

First impression She don’t look like her fotos. She is prettier than the fotos. Smooth skin. Sweet smile. Long legs SYT. Her hair smells nice.

Massage good strength. Uses Oil. You can let her know if you don’t want the oil. New clean towels. She will use the towels to wipe away oil before sending you to shower. She patted me dry and I appreciate her attentiveness.

Sensual SN. Not for boobs lovers but it’s ample on her. All natural. I Enjoy her tongue flicking of my erogenous regions around my chest. She smells really nice. I hugged her so tightly as I ejaculated in her hand. She must have got quite a workout and was still all smiles.

Interactions very easy to talk to her. Had the opportunity to know her better. Very sincere lady who knows what she wants in life. Our conversation just flows. For that I will rate her as high GFE. She made Chinese tea for me. First time drinking Chinese tea with an ML.

RTM A firm YES from me. As my nick shows I’m a sucker for SYTs. Definitely has the SYT vibes and those long legs.

In the Pipeline W, Love, AngelBaby, Mo Li

Please Up my Reputation if you benefit from my MR.
Yes was trying to get her...how is her looks vs pics?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 05-01-2023, 07:21 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

[https://sglonelyguy-18.com/love-massage/

This ml is something like Kiki, also provide velina service, but more playable. Although not allow to french n zhut but can roam her whole body. Slip my hand inside her panty n squeeze her butt also no complain.

But in term of look, figure n boobs, Kiki is still better. If Kiki can score a 9 from me, she can only get 7.5.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-01-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone know if tangtang is still around or has rtc?
Old 05-01-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8006 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
The so called Taiwanese Xi Xi. According to her she was on a break till 4 Jan, so I was lucky to get her on her first day back.
Got it bro. Thanks
Old 05-01-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Finally get to visit the legendary Lin Lin as well as her friend Nina. I can see why they are both so popular.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/linlin-massage/

Location: Quite ulu but got bus stop in front to sit down while waiting. Easy to access unit.

Looks: Resembles photographs, petite and sweet looking. Wore sexy lingerie at the door and then stripped to sexy panties during sensual. Tummy a little flabby but looked cute to me.

Boobs: The best that I have put my eyes, hands and mouth on.

Massage: Press press here and then. Too much phone usage, in the beginning and at the end.

Sensual: Great, allowed roaming and zhut zhut.

HJ: Mechanical, but she listened to feedback and thanked me for providing it. Lol.

GFE: Fun to be with due to her happy go lucky personality, 傻大姐 vibe and love for joking. I was surprised that she was open to kissing.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/nina-massage/

Location: Got lots of eateries nearby. Easy to access unit, can just walk pass the guard.

Looks: Resembles photographs, and was reluctant to try as her looks were not my type. But her looks grew on me, especially when she smiled, which she did a lot. Tall with flesh at the right places. Wore sexy clothing during massage and stripped to undies during sensual.

Boobs: Nice boobs with dark nipples, which I like.

Massage: Contrary to previous reports, I thought her massage was decent, coming from someone who likes it hard. Perhaps she has improved. The head massage at the end was great.

Sensual: Great, allowed roaming and zhut zhut (Very generous with almost no restrictions).

HJ: OK but also somewhat mechanical to the point of a little painful towards the end. I am sure she will improve with some guiding.

GFE: One of the best chemistry that I had with a ML so there were lots of hugging and kissing.

RTM: Definitely yes to both. To date, Nina is the best all rounder ML that I have visited.
Old 05-01-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Tried her during both her stints here. Not terrible but nothing to shout about either. Paying premium only for her headlights which is humongous. Boobs lovers perhaps can try once to grab hold of her melons but thats about it.
Does she allow zhut zhut? Usually if I book appointment with these big boobs MLs I want to zhut nipples like a baby one leh. If only allow touching not worth spending this kind of money.
Old 05-01-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone know if tangtang is still around or has rtc?
She just back from her break recently, taking new pics for her ad in slg which should be up soon.
Old 05-01-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
[https://sglonelyguy-18.com/love-massage/

This ml is something like Kiki, also provide velina service, but more playable. Although not allow to french n zhut but can roam her whole body. Slip my hand inside her panty n squeeze her butt also no complain.

But in term of look, figure n boobs, Kiki is still better. If Kiki can score a 9 from me, she can only get 7.5.
True that, in terms of looks, think Kiki still wins hands down.
Love more towards chio ah Lian type, whereas Kiki is more towards demure and elegant type.
Old 05-01-2023, 10:56 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
True that, in terms of looks, think Kiki still wins hands down.
Love more towards chio ah Lian type, whereas Kiki is more towards demure and elegant type.
You are right bro.

Btw, when I was there, Dora at the next room serving another brother. Hmm, I think next round I should tarmah them.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1