The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-12-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Peterg89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Just touch down SG, thought to summarized abit on my first time BKK solo trip..

Day 1
Arrived hotel located near to BTS Nana at late time, roam around nearby, found there's quite a few shop selling weed openly, any bros tried that? Isit legal sia lol? Ate some surprisingly good thai beef noodles and catching up worldcup match. Thought to go Thermae afterwards but tired.. end up go back hotel rest..

Day 2
Ate some good pork knuckle rice. After that headover to HappyBkk as recommended by some bros here. Bad timing for me because most of the ladies are working when the time i visit, so less selection for me. But however, this lady, Anny caught my eyes with her big boobs (manmade) and slim body. Took her for the 90mins package, to my surprise not bad at all, not to mention the cheap damage! Catching worldcup matches at nearby pub and call it a day.
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Damage: 2500B + 300B tips

Day 3
Exploring for some random good food found on google. Managed to book a 120mins session with Rebirth for the JG massage, tks bro who shared me the contract. First time trying JG and man that was a whole new level of sensation for me! No hanky panky but really enjoyable!
Service: 8/10
Damage: 4000B

When to Thermae around 11pm, this is the best highlight in my trip. Saw this really cute petite girl with very good body, again manmade boobs with small scars, but its so soft that you can't really differentiate it with bare hands. Take her for ST, and she is ok for LT if i want to. I can confirm she is still very fresh as in i already can feel the tightness with only 1 single finger inside her, very wet somemore. Too bad we can't really converse in english otherwise i will take her for LT for sure. Added her Line maybe next time going to BKK find her again.
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 6/10
Damage: 3000B

Day 4
Doing some tourist stuff, shopping and food exploring..very tired long day walk, call it a day with some proper nice foot and shoulder massage.

Day 5
Last day in BKK.. squeeze some time to visit Doki since many bros recommended, but again timing no good.. all girls either working or been booked.. only left 1 girl available at that time, Emma. Mamasan did mentioned she is abit new.. but no choice as i can't afford to wait or look for other parlor.. picked her and end up, up lorry.. i cannot cum at all, but i must be fair that she gave quite some efforts the whole session trying to make me cum, we tried 3-4 styles on both water bed and normal bed, 10-15mins each, until i buay tahan tired and just called it off.. she is just not skilful enough, and body is so so, face is ok thou.
Looks: 7/10
Body: 5/10
Service: 5/10
Damage: 3000B

Now my inner unsettled fire cannot be calm.. maybe this weekend go JB to release the urge..

Last edited by Peterg89; 14-12-2022 at 11:57 AM.
Old 14-12-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post
i had good experiences with 66 lee laa thai. you can probably give it a try.
Thanks bro.
Which ones u tried? And what’s the rough damage for top up?
Old 14-12-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Eye1BJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
I love BKK for its numerous venues with live bands to either party hard or chill and relax. There is an option for every occasion, mood, or desire. All can be enjoyed in convenient location at reasonable price, pretty much 7 days a week. No other city on earth like it! God bless Thailand!
I really like Park Terrace at Huai Kwang. The female singer there is quite good and she goes around interacting with patrons. Have many eye candy too and the food and drink prices were reasonable.

Dropped by there with a friend after going Maria. The ladies there (or at least those i was eyeing) priced from 8k, which i found too expensive. I guess the environment is posh, but for same price, i could get a lady from tonybkk for 4 hours. Didn't go Emanuelle as my friend chose a lady at Maria. He said service was so so.
Old 14-12-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sanphat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye1BJ View Post
I really like Park Terrace at Huai Kwang. The female singer there is quite good and she goes around interacting with patrons. Have many eye candy too and the food and drink prices were reasonable.

Dropped by there with a friend after going Maria. The ladies there (or at least those i was eyeing) priced from 8k, which i found too expensive. I guess the environment is posh, but for same price, i could get a lady from tonybkk for 4 hours. Didn't go Emanuelle as my friend chose a lady at Maria. He said service was so so.
got 2 of the female singers but now changed already. spotted the 2 female singers at another location cant recall which drinking place. i was there 2 weeks.
Old 14-12-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sanphat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Just walked in Tderm at 11pm. Looks like a ghost town so walked out. Terra and the pub beside is still full as usual. Settled at Status for a jug of beer and back to catch up on sleep for tomorrow events.
the pub beside is good atmosphere, weekdays quite empty lol all go Terra
Old 14-12-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Outcall Massage

Quote:
i had good experiences with 66 lee laa thai. you can probably give it a try.
just visited the website. the selection is young. is the FJ a given, of course need to top up, or will it depend on the therapist ?
Old 14-12-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Seems like not easy to find ang moh FL, anyone knows where can get?
Old 14-12-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfell View Post
Seems like not easy to find ang moh FL, anyone knows where can get?
bkk not sure phuket should be able to
Old 14-12-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
huge shout-out to bro @Newtonyork whose posts i referred to religiously before my trips to bangkok. his posts made me want to look for yuki from relax room (who has since moved to casanova), and there was absolutely no regret as she was probably one of the tightest bodies i have had in my time there.

standing at maybe around 1.65m, her face is round and adorable plus she wears braces, tattoos on right shoulder and left forearm, and her boobs are natural B which are real nice to grab. figure is great with no stretch marks and no tummy, pussy is trimmed and you will just want to paint it, with her being receptive to painting as well. she also allowed fingering and got really wet from my fingering. i thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.

her english is not very good, and she gets shy when you stare at her haha. allowed me light kissing but would turn away if i tried to go further. when pounding her in missionary i think she enjoyed it as well and gave in to frenching right before i came as my tempo increased. a sweet girl overall and i highly recommend her.

Thanks for the shout out, I'm glad my reports have helped. It's good to know Yuki is still around, the thing I remember about her the most is the weird paradox of how quiet and kind of aloof she is, and yet when being fucked, how compliant she is, and kinda even enjoying it. I remember when I was doing her doggy, she reached around to touch herself, it was sexy as hell. Thanks to the wonder pills I was on, I kept fuckin' her and fuckin her, flipping her over from mish to doggy, back to mish then back to doggy. She didn't complain or ask for me to hurry up, she kept at it as I kept pounding her. So, while not really into it, or very vocal or whatever, she was still sexy as hell, and that face...my god, what a beauty. The preamble and after the fact was a bit cold, but I think that's her style. She seems like the type that doesn't want to get too close to a customer, but can't help herself being turned on when fucked. Now, that's sexy. 
Old 14-12-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had an okay experience at Casanova when I was there, but considering that they're hiring talent like Yuki, it seems like their upping their game, especially in the looks department. God, I wish I could go back to Bangkok. 
Old 15-12-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
myogi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyogi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried 66 Lee la Thai during my recent trip to bkk. Price wise is really reasonable for outcall. For extras I would say depends on the girl ba.
Would say the range is between 1.5k to 3k top up
Old 15-12-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by myogi View Post
Tried 66 Lee la Thai during my recent trip to bkk. Price wise is really reasonable for outcall. For extras I would say depends on the girl ba.
Would say the range is between 1.5k to 3k top up
3k for 2 shots?
Old 15-12-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros which is a good club to head to based on the 2 below requirements:

1) Good music (Trance, Progressive)
2) University young chicks who would be OK with older guys - late 30s/
Old 15-12-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody with experience with Bangkok golden - Pam ? She looks hot. I want to know if she's oversized.
Old 15-12-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sigkelir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR of my trip to BKK last week

#1 : Tried Muay from TSG sideline (they have a website so you can google for it, with about 20 girls to choose from each day).

Added them using LINE and okt is able to communicate in english. The location was not near tourist areas so not that convenient but to be fair most of their girls are based in a hotel in sukhumvit soi 55, so much more accessible.

Muay looks 90% similar to the photos posted except she has short hair now. She has a pretty face, is slim and petite and her body is tight but not for boobs lover, she's probably a B- or A. She speaks some English and her service is SOP, nothing to shout about though. For the price I paid, 1.4k baht for 1 shot in 60 mins, I'd say it's good value. Unlikely to RTF but would try other girls from this stable since there are quite a few that look good to me.

#2 : Kana from Mai-chan

Went to picasso first but only a few options left (10pm on a weekday) and I didn't like any of them. Mamasan at picasso was really friendly though and kept asking to come back to look another day.

Went next door to Mai-chan and only two girls left, both dressed in Thai uni white blouse and short skirt. Paid 2.5k baht and chose Kana cos I found her cute and somewhat resembles a friend of mine (fantasy, lol). I had a good session even though she barely spoke english. Showered together in the bath tub, frenched, foreplay and she was wet in no time. Major turn-on that she did not use any lube in front of me. Proceeded to bed for the act and she was acommodating (tried a few positions) and with good GFE. She was also attentive and smiley throughout. Her body was decent but she has given birth before so she has an obvious birth scar on her tummy but otherwise is in good shape and most importantly her pussy was tight.

Will rtf but probably for the other girls in Mai-chan, looks quite impressive based on their website

(to be continued)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1