The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-11-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the info dude! Appreciate

I consider myself a newbie and noob when it comes to MPs and Spas. Hehe Never liked the "everything must top up" attitude of the working ladies. Only fools fall for those tricks.

But it seems like a fun game. And I like games. Lol. So wanna try a bit. Just a bit.

The good thing is, I don’t possess that silly "little head took over big head" nonsense that seems to be an affliction many guys suffer from. Lol. I believe in taking control and favour my own interest. So I am more the "take it or leave it" guy. I can reject and walk away, easy, no problem. Done it before several times. And if I so walk away, I can now easily go to GL and get a nice fair Vietbu to get my fix right!? Hahaha.
Unfortunately the 'top-up' culture is part of the game in the TCM/spa world, however the good point is that you don't have to worry about getting short changed on the time, 1hr means 1hr, and if you have no chemistry with the ml, you can just enjoy the massage and don't proceed with the specials. So far I only visit those legit spa/tcm (ie. those with casetrust/ website/etc) and usually avoid those curtain type f-shops unless they are recommended by true chongers like yourself. The overall cost will probably be slightly higher than slg but at least you can avoid landmines.
Old 26-11-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post

Dont normally go to those 'established MP' cause need to register. Visited E wellness a couple of times during covid period due to 'good reviews' but experience were generally 'non eventful' , perhaps not enough mileage bah and they collect the "bao yang" service upfront. But their massage skills were good, definitely not piano playing.
And depends on who you find so need some research. Got one I really liked all the way FC and super restrictive even though I visited a few times; and another I visited her more regularly thought I don't dig her looks as much...

Nowadays don't visit liao since I prefer the privacy of condo.

C
Old 26-11-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You're right about those "HCs". I particularly found many unforgettable moments in those no-name, secret shops. Because they operate like mavericks, a lot of things can, and do happen. Amazing gems like Cheryl, F-cup Jenny, schoolgirl Joanne, sultry Qiqi, etc were uncovered in these outfits. Now all rtc liow.... sigh.
Bro go try the Uyghur in the HC thread (or her Viet colleague), see if suits your taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Unfortunately the 'top-up' culture is part of the game in the TCM/spa world, however the good point is that you don't have to worry about getting short changed on the time, 1hr means 1hr, and if you have no chemistry with the ml.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
And depends on who you find so need some research. Got one I really liked all the way FC and super restrictive even though I visited a few times; and another I visited her more regularly thought I don't dig her looks as much...
I have found it's hit and miss with the occasional sharings of supposedly value for money spa MLs by Samsters in the HC thread. No top ups or 88 BS apparently. Sometimes, turns out the ML does want top ups. But occasionally you find a pretty ML with a solid bod who does it for 50. But play is always limited by the spa environment so I have found it dull after a while
Old 26-11-2022, 01:00 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Giving my MR for angelababy. She just recently came back and live near orchard. Place good for drivers but not for foot soldiers. But nothing a grab cant solve.

Went down to meet her and was greeted with a single unit and her beautiful smile. Looks wise i would say u will find -5% from her pictures on slg.

Sensation: not too bad. 8/10
Teasing: 8/10
Catbath mid sensation I would say the jugs did disappoint but dont expect to be like those super nukes for boobs lover. Love it tho.
HJ: 9/10.
Overall, quite chatty and can hold great conversation. Wanted to open more options but well was not entitled to it. Not sure if anybody have done so.
Will RTM when stock up vitamin M!

Up me if u find this review useful *all is entirely my own personal preferences.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelababy-massage/
Always appreciate an honest feedback. Up you.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-11-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
yeow88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Happy Saturday to everyone!
I searching for another Gem. Then I found this one Lumi. During lunch, She replied me she’s at a good place.

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/lumi-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/
Anyone tried yet??
Old 26-11-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Accurate MR. Very similar to my experience with her.
But she will be leaving our shores very soon.
Love the part when she asked me to strip her piece by piece.
Been awhile since I unhook a bra single-handedly. 😂
Sensitive nips. Very chatty. Catch the boat before it leaves.
This one I not too sure. But I believe she just came back probably not gonna return soon? Hahaha
Old 26-11-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Treat her nice, do some dirty talks, bring more blue notes and u might be pleasantly surprised. Good luck...
Hahaha ya she did mention maybe bring more blue notes! But thanks! Will try it in future rounds!
Old 26-11-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeow88 View Post
Happy Saturday to everyone!
I searching for another Gem. Then I found this one Lumi. During lunch, She replied me she’s at a good place.

Anyone tried yet??
She is isted in slg as Anna and operates from hotel. Some bro mentioned about her before for setting a new high price for her hj but I believe the menu has been updated. Can do a search in this thread. Do share your MR
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-anna/
Old 26-11-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I have found it's hit and miss with the occasional sharings of supposedly value for money spa MLs by Samsters in the HC thread.
Ya, agree. Some HC threads also very dubious. A fair bit OTT reviews and exaggerations. Sadly it's like bros scamming bros over there. But there are a handful of very good contributors.

And bro, thanks for the Jxxy tip. Actually had her contact some time back but was tentative to visit. However, your word is good for me . Have PMed you.
Old 26-11-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Having missed out on Jiao Jiao last week before she delisted, I am in the market to find another gem. I ended up in the room of Momo.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-mo-massage/

As per the MR of another bro, she looks close to her third and fourth photos. Greeted me in a dress and heels, she would not look out of place in Raffles Place. In fact, I would take a second look at her if she walks past me on the streets. I am biased though, I do dig her look and features. She looks like my neighbour’s property agent wife a lot.

Massage was on par with Jiao Jiao I feel. As for sensual, the flavouring is a bit too light for my preference. Momo was generous in offering her soft boobs for tasting, and feeling her up. But I would classify her as a vanilla.

I do like the way Momo engages me throughout the session. Cute girl with plenty of GFE. RTM for me is yes, if I can’t find someone like her but with heavier flavored sensual offering.
Old 26-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
yeow88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=Drifter1999;21853134]She is isted in slg as Anna and operates from hotel. Some bro mentioned about her before for setting a new high price for her hj but I believe the menu has been updated. Can do a search in this thread. Do share your MR

Kum sia bro.
I had a 90 minutes with her for today. Real great HJ, CIM. Must try.
Old 26-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeow88 View Post

Kum sia bro.
I had a 90 minutes with her for today. Real great HJ, CIM. Must try.
Just a bit puzzling. U create a new thread in Local Massage for her on 17 Nov.
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=2...=#post21830021

And u just visit her today for first time?
Old 26-11-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post

Super delayed mr lol
Old 26-11-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Having missed out on Jiao Jiao last week before she delisted, I am in the market to find another gem. I ended up in the room of Momo.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-mo-massage/

As per the MR of another bro, she looks close to her third and fourth photos. Greeted me in a dress and heels, she would not look out of place in Raffles Place. In fact, I would take a second look at her if she walks past me on the streets. I am biased though, I do dig her look and features. She looks like my neighbour’s property agent wife a lot.

Massage was on par with Jiao Jiao I feel. As for sensual, the flavouring is a bit too light for my preference. Momo was generous in offering her soft boobs for tasting, and feeling her up. But I would classify her as a vanilla.

I do like the way Momo engages me throughout the session. Cute girl with plenty of GFE. RTM for me is yes, if I can’t find someone like her but with heavier flavored sensual offering.
Yea she's a hardworking lady imo, very good service although abit vanilla.
Old 26-11-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post

nice job, we can know to avoid her liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1