The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 15-11-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
Ah I see.

If I were to tweak your question and asked you...

Let's imagine you met a guy.. and you didn't ask for his status (ie, married, single or attached).

And both of you had great sex. Would you be more likely to meet him again if his status meet your requirements? And vice versa - would you decide not to have sex with him again (even though the first time was great) because his status did not meet what you prefer?

Just for fun lah.. I am having a slow day. 😅
Nice, never thought of it in that perspective.

If we had great sex and I am in my current status, I will most likely just not ask anything and let the relationship flow on its own.
Old 16-11-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 6
jdoe is one of the Best!jdoe is one of the Best!jdoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Just let nature follow its course. Don’t need to plan anything in advance. You never know right? Both may click so well then one thing just come after the other. Well, that’s one night stand right? I never had such encounter before. But my bestie always have such encounters. Usually just started off with a chat then can continue if both sides have good impression of one another. Sometimes may immediately progress to sex and game over. At times she continues because she just like the guy. She told me it progresses to those kind of romantic evenings. Haha! Maybe she just love to be courted
100% sis! keep our minds open, be aware of the flow & go with it when conditions r right
Old 16-11-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Bro, patience and cast more, you will, soon.
Always be on the look out, open your eyes big big. But, be a gentleman, always. Thats what attracts them.
Bro, any advices how? Can guide me this 小弟please?
Old 16-11-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Why need to treat? Nothing wrong with women treating men. Personal vehicle will be nice but doesn’t mean women don’t have personal vehicle.
Sis, how I wish I have the honour to date such women like you.😊
Old 16-11-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
I am genuinely curious about a guy's perspective

If 3 exactly the same girls, however 1 is Single, 1 is attached and 1 is married.

Which one is the most appealing leh ?
Sis, for me, is the married or attached. Single girls mostly expectations very high.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
jonawm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, any advices how? Can guide me this 小弟please?
are you the kind who can handle ONS or pure FWB no emotions kind first? you sound like a decent guy leh.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonawm View Post
are you the kind who can handle ONS or pure FWB no emotions kind first? you sound like a decent guy leh.
Yes bro, I'm a decent guy. Wanted to try fwb but to no avail, because I'm not handsome and rich guy.

Bro, I don't mind fwb with emotions. Bro, what does ONs mean?

Bro, do you have any recommendations to share or advice please?
Old 16-11-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro, I'm a decent guy. Wanted to try fwb but to no avail, because I'm not handsome and rich guy.

Bro, I don't mind fwb with emotions. Bro, what does ONs mean?

Bro, do you have any recommendations to share or advice please?
ONS = one night stand...

I tried with colleague, FWB..... I thought I could handle, in the end, emotional wreck. work affected also, still suffering from some consequences now.

worth it? I really don't know. really could have handled it better.
Old 16-11-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:

If 3 exactly the same girls, however 1 is Single, 1 is attached and 1 is married.

The most appealing one is the one who brings sanity and well-being to our mind, body and soul. Go for the single one particularly when the stars are aligned.

Attached is attached and married is married for a reason. Leave them alone.

That's just my perspective.
Old 16-11-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
ONS = one night stand...

I tried with colleague, FWB..... I thought I could handle, in the end, emotional wreck. work affected also, still suffering from some consequences now.

worth it? I really don't know. really could have handled it better.
Bro, mind share what happened? I can lend you my listening ear.
Bro, my workplace only guys and butch, can't even find ONs or FWBs, sad to say. Wanted to have 1, also difficult. Tried wechat at my neighbourhood, also can't find any luck.
Old 17-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, mind share what happened? I can lend you my listening ear.
Bro, my workplace only guys and butch, can't even find ONs or FWBs, sad to say. Wanted to have 1, also difficult. Tried wechat at my neighbourhood, also can't find any luck.
even if she's willing party, the husband allows, in the end, it's just not worth it even if you are 25 years old. may just end up wasting 2-3 years of your live away. even though the sex can be daily, exciting, mind blowing and life time experience.
Old 17-11-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
even if she's willing party, the husband allows, in the end, it's just not worth it even if you are 25 years old. may just end up wasting 2-3 years of your live away. even though the sex can be daily, exciting, mind blowing and life time experience.
True bro if you wish to settle down, wishing to have a long term relationship which can lead into marriage. Fwb will never get into that roar.

Bro, i wish to have a fwb, is because I'm craving for a lady who can give her love and satisfy our sexual needs when we feel the needs or emotional. Bro, sorry for being honest of my thinkings.
Old 17-11-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Everyone has differing standards and measurements for appealing women.

Some go by figures, some by looks, some by thrills, some by personality, some by how they click, some by their fetish (if any). Some by their morals, single ok, attached and married no. There is simply no answer to your question.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 17-11-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
thanks bro. appreciate it
Old 19-11-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Souledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySouledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Sometimes it's not really about girls.. Its the vibes or feeling.. For me that is..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1