The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Bro, you got your wish!!
Think the draw was rigged.
But this match is blockbuster. Will be worth watching. Lewandowski hat trick on the cards.
At some point we will meet one of the big guns. Might as well get it out of the way early, win or lose. Win - great, we clear a big hurdle and get a confidence injection. Lose- we free up our schedule for the rest of the year and hopefully get some fixtures rearranged to Sat and decent timings.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 09-11-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
And even bad news our next Europa league cup match against Barcelona….
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
At some point we will meet one of the big guns. Might as well get it out of the way early, win or lose. Win - great, we clear a big hurdle and get a confidence injection. Lose- we free up our schedule for the rest of the year and hopefully get some fixtures rearranged to Sat and decent timings.
If they play Barca, they will surely lose ..no doubt abt it ...see how Barca came back from 1 goal down to win 2-1 in their domestic league even with just 10 men n ledowanski, their prolific striker red carded last night...that's how powerful Barca r nowadays...ETH will stand no chance can't even beat Aston Villa a near relegation team needing their new Spanish manager unai emery to tell them where they went wrong that night ..always tot he is a clever manager who knows how to read, play n win games...but that night, he didn't even know why or can't even see his boys were struggling badly on the pitch being beaten comprehensively by Villa

prolly will be beaten again tomorrow night n dump out of the carabao cup playing against the villas if he insist on playing useless players like VDB n Elanga letting his midfield overrun by the opposition n not knowing wat to do abt it ...time to bench the limp CR7 too n find a new younger faster striker to score lots of goals for them if they r to hv any chance of winning cups or to be in top 4

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 09-11-2022 at 11:10 PM.
Old 09-11-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If they play Barca, they will surely lose ..no doubt abt it ...see how Barca came back from 1 goal down to win 2-1 in their domestic league even with just 10 men
It is call PRIDE....

I was thinking 1-0 down w Lewa out....sure lose...but they come back so strong. Their young guns Pedri and Gavi play w pride.

Also perfect send off for Pique....I think he will be very emo with the comback win.

Raphinha took a lot of stick for his recent performance but prove his mettel by grabbing the winner.

PRIDE.

Probably those who play w pride are Eriksen, Casemiro, L Martinez and to a certain extent , DDG.

The rest....can just dump them in the rubbish bin.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-11-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
lai le lai le...

last night's match was two steps forwards one step backwards, have to kpkb again haizzz

- the second free kick goal was sweetly struck, really no complaints. third goal started with martinez's misplaced header

- have to give a shout out to martinez, he really played his heart out despite the defeat, best defender last night and bailed man u out a couple of times. his defending vs bailey... no wonder he is called "the butcher"
Wonder why an unknown mediocre player not known to score goals like Digne of Villa can deliver a free kick so accurately from just outside the 6 yard box straight into the net whilst a 5 times ballon trophy winner CR7 couldn't do the same

and omg ! ..it's amazing to see how the butcher of Amsterdam elbow punch Villa player Bailey on his chest twice sending him reeling onto the ground in pain n just got a yellow card for it....think the referee n pple like Salah n Bailey will be scared of him from now onwards

Last edited by Rickey; 09-11-2022 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-11-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is call PRIDE....

I was thinking 1-0 down w Lewa out....sure lose...but they come back so strong. Their young guns Pedri and Gavi play w pride.

Also perfect send off for Pique....I think he will be very emo with the comback win.

Raphinha took a lot of stick for his recent performance but prove his mettel by grabbing the winner.

PRIDE.

Probably those who play w pride are Eriksen, Casemiro, L Martinez and to a certain extent , DDG.

The rest....can just dump them in the rubbish bin.
Yes bro, agree with all that u said...most of their players don't play with PRIDE or for the badge....they r made of soft material unable to withstand heat or pressure.... Cant run fast either n play like pussies on the field n got no skill or trickery to dribble the ball past opposition defenders n put the ball into their net...dont know wat they do in training....never practise scoring from free or corner kicks

Last edited by Rickey; 10-11-2022 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-11-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
And even bad news our next Europa league cup match against Barcelona….
Quote:
If they play Barca, they will surely lose ..no doubt abt it ...see how Barca came back from 1 goal down to win 2-1 in their domestic league even with just 10 men n ledowanski, their prolific striker red carded last night...that's how powerful Barca r no wadays...ETH will stand no chance can't even beat Aston Villa a near relegation team needing their new Spanish manager unai emery to tell them where they went wrong that night ..always tot he is a clever manager who knows how to read, play n win games...but that night, he didn't even know why or can't even see his boys were struggling badly on the pitch being beaten comprehensively by Villa

prolly will be beaten again tomorrow night n dump out of the carabao cup playing against the villas if he insist on playing useless players like VDB n Elanga letting his midfield overrun by the opposition n not knowing wat to do abt it ...time to bench the limp CR7 too n find a new younger faster striker to score lots of goals for them if they r to hv any chance of winning cups or to be in top 4
God bless Man Utd for both cumming games ...Barca is now too strong to be defeated, think Real Madrid will be worried abt them too ..they can kiss the Europa Cup good bye now...it would take nothing less than a miracle for them to bring the cup home ..

as for the return Villa game late tonight, heard they want to pair McGuire n Lindelflop in their defence once again n rest the butcher of Amsterdam...sure lose 1 tonight...who dare to bet for a win for them ??...sigh...just asking to be slaughtered by the fast n energetic Villa players again...why don't ETH learn his lesson n failure in the last match against them 4 days ago

Last edited by Rickey; 10-11-2022 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-11-2022, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
God bless Man Utd for both cumming games

as for the return Villa game late tonight, heard they want to pair McGuire n Lindelflop in their defence once again n rest the butcher of Amsterdam...sure lose 1 tonight...who dare to bet for a win for them ??...sigh...just asking to be slaughtered by the fast n energetic Villa players again...why don't ETH learn his lesson n failure in the last match against them 4 days ago
Half time n it's 0-0....an improvement over the last game so far....but the frustration is they r always caught offside when they r abt to score a goal ...they don't know how to evade the offside trap

Old 11-11-2022, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fulham v Man Utd x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63493696

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Half time n it's 0-0....an improvement over the last game so far....but the frustration is they r always caught offside when they r abt to score a goal ...they don't know how to evade the offside trap
And thank GOD ...HE did bless Manchester United early this morning ... enabling them to take sweet revenge n defeat Aston Villa 4-2 ...goals scored by Martial, Rashford, Fernandes n Mctom

Game sprang up to life in the 2nd half after a quiet, cautious n boring 1st half with all 6 goals scored in the 2nd half ...after both sides made 3 substitutions each ...Garnacho was the hero when he came on in the 2nd half replacing the lazy Martial constantly n energetically tormenting the Villa defenders n breaking thru them to goal himself a few times but failed to score...however he did assist in the Mctom goal kicking the ball to him to score in front of goal ...Fernandes was also the engine in the midfield n helped going to the Villa goal area in the attacks n scored a goal himself ...n not to forget Malacia was another fast attacker troubling their defenders n also fought for the ball tenaciously ...McGuire also played not too bad n nearly scored with a header

so it's good ETH learnt his lesson from the defeat in the last game against them 4 days ago by putting the right players in to play n substituting those 3 players at the right time n replaced them with the right players as well ...his only mistake is to keep on playing the useless DVB ....n the only black mark was the own goal scored by Dalot ...next game facing Burnley

Old 11-11-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Charlie prediction: 3-3
Old 11-11-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wonder why an unknown mediocre player not known to score goals like Digne.....

and omg ! ..it's amazing to see how the butcher of Amsterdam elbow punch
He played at Everton last time and he will deliver free kicks from time to time.
So, not surprising he scored.

CR7 downhill liao....the fact that no clubs want to take him in months ago illustrate he had lost his market value. What's more, which club wants to take in a player who throws tantrum and walk out the bench without informing??

Yah, need to instill some fear on those forwards so they won't anyhow trample him just because he is short. Way to go, Licha!

“In Argentina, they called me The Pitbull. That covers my playing style better. I bite into my opponent.”

Old 11-11-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
And thank GOD ...HE did bless Manchester United early this morning ... enabling them to take sweet revenge n defeat Aston Villa 4-2 ...goals scored by Martial, Rashford, Fernandes n Mctom
What a comeback!

And in an emphatic way! Can just feel their hunger when it is 2-2.

Villa simply brushed aside.

Garnacho show case his skills by tormenting the Villa defence. And capped his excellent performance with 2 assists.

ETH finally install Rashford into AML position after reading Bro ILPH's analysis. I'm dead sure baldy head got a SBF account.
Rashford perform well when cutting in from the left.

But I think the most hardworking player on the night should be Bruno....he was here, there and everywhere. And he got that all important third goal.

Old 12-11-2022, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fulham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...er-on-saturday

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 12-11-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Fulham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n... </div>turday
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 3-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
3 different pundits, 3 different predictions...1 of them must be correct ...wonder which one ??...now just got to wait for @paul merson whose predictions recently hv been rather accurate....but I think if the butcher of Amsterdam can keep Mitrovic their best striker quiet like he did Salah of Liverpool...there is no reason why they can't defeat Fulham ....expect a high scoring match n a win for the red devils by just 1 or 2 goals at the most....if McGuire plays expect the opposition to score goals against them...hope Varane will be fit to play tgt with Martinez then a clean sheet would be possible for them

Old 12-11-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Cool Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
What a comeback!

And in an emphatic way! Can just feel their hunger when it is 2-2.

Villa simply brushed aside.

Garnacho show case his skills by tormenting the Villa defence. And capped his excellent performance with 2 assists.

ETH finally install Rashford into AML position after reading Bro ILPH's analysis. I'm dead sure baldy head got a SBF account.
Rashford perform well when cutting in from the left.

But I think the most hardworking player on the night should be Bruno....he was here, there and everywhere. And he got that all important third goal.
Well described of the match lacoruna ...short n sweet couldn't hv been written better

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1