The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 05-09-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 8
huatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Arya SNS

Looks - 9/10
90% similar to the picture on the forums, nice and sexy complexion. young and beautiful looks

Body - 9/10
Tall and slim. She told me she is around 1.76m with toned and curve shape body

Boobs - 9/10
Small, C-cup sized boobs with nice firm nipples.

Pussy - 9/10
Wet and tight and shaven and enjoy the licking and painting process

Communication - 9/10
No problem at all as she speak english basic

Catbath -9/10
Catbath me for about a while then proceeded to BBBJ. Quite skillful with her tongue.

BBBJ - 9/10
Long, slow and steady with solid with good and power suction. Lick every part and go in deep to blow you

FJ - 9/10
Did her in various positions. Missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Her cowgirl was ok, I have to do most of the work, she just grinds on top. Doggy was quite painful as her buttock bones kept hitting my thighs. Throughout the action she kept saying "Yes", "Good" and "Darling". I know she said it to make me feel good but it also makes the FJ more transactional. Feel tight and wet inside here.

GFE - 9/10
Lots of cuddling in bed and frenching. Awesome GFE! She even grinded her pussy on my bare cock after catbath and BBBJ.

Attitude - 10/10
No playing of phone and black face. Hardworking and willing to please. Serve with a smile and go all the way.

Last edited by huatonglai; 05-09-2022 at 11:01 AM.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Donn2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seohyun

Looks: 6/10 - Acceptable won’t reject kind

Boobs: 10/10 - "B" size enhanced, just nice for my liking

Body: 6/10 - Overall slim body with meat at the right places

BBBJ: 6/10 - Definitely she works hard although she’s not the best in bbbj. She to take my 2ic all the way

French: 8/10 - Lot's of tongue fighting and kissing.

Fj: 6/10 - Started off her riding me then we changed to missionary

Gfe: 6/10 Always smiling and initiating talk. Makes you feel welcome and comfortable but needed google translate to communicate so that’s kind of sad

RTF: There are many choices now since the reopening of some 1 i guess not
Old 06-09-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
tanben is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanben is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanben is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My FR with Ayra

Arya has beautiful eyes, dark hair with stunning features which will caught your eye just can't stop looking at her. She look like what was shown in the pics.

She has a body that i cannot found of any fats content area. A long, shapely legs, athletic, shapely girl, with a sexy round ass and nice boobs

Her kisses, were too sensual and delicious. She is an expert at DFK, which started the moment I entered the room. We frenched madly like great lovers, in shower and after shower.

After that in bed, she start to catbath & started licking everywhere then followed by BBBJ with deepthroat. Her lips are luscious and her BBBJ is out of this world.It was powerful, slow that cover every soft corner of her mouth deep into her throat

Her pussy was damn wet and when i paint her, she really gets into it, caresses your head, touches herself, closes her eyes. She felt so high.

Finally she cap me, she ride on top of me. Many position cowgirl, doggystyle, missionary, lie doggy, wheel chair reverse cowgirl doing all this position for 30min(most position is all i fuck her very fast and hard). Im so tired now, i ask her to suck my cock for 5min then i think i want to cum i stroke my cock and push head down to lick my ball. I ask her when can i cum, she say in my mouth. I say you like my cum in your right? she say yes pls i want it in my mouth. while i stroking my cock waiting for my cum to release, she keep saying please i want your cum in my mouth and also lick my ball. finally i release in her mouth and she suck it dry.

Bros, if u happens to bonk her, look at her facial expression & for you to know ,for you to find out.

During FJ, her moans r the super power tuner, which tuned up my high level & cum very fast

Thank sns for all the arrangement.
Old 06-09-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 17
Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!

Fr Aya from SNS

Looks: 9/10 (slutty, bitchy, vixen look)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural big not sure what up)
Body: 9/10 (slim toned with no Tummy)
BBBJ: 8.5 (skillful and super Deep-throat able to mouth fuck her)
FJ: 7.5 (Accommodating can try different position, no rush)
Attitude: 9.5 (Wiling to please your desires with high gfe)
RTF: too many, consider

A Satisfying Sex Without Drama. She has the attitude to please & impress you.

She is leaving soon, so book her fast.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 06-09-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Alisa SNS

She is a hot petite, sexy little vixen.Sha has a a pair of natural B-cup tits and a sweet face. Her smile is really captivating though and she was always smiling throughout the session

After a quick shower, we proceeded to bed where she started to cat bath me and i caress her two tits. Occasionally she would come up and french kiss me.
Her frenching is the wild DFK type but you can certainly slip your tongue into her mouth. Her BBBJ is the powerful suction type so bros must be careful that you cummed too quickly. I quickly stopped her and decided to go down on her. This girl loves a good painting. She gets wet easily. Pussy was shaven and no smell at all. I spent a good 15 min painting her till she orgamse. She’s quite vocal and will moan quite loudly, and may even use her thighs to kiap you and hold your head in place with her strong thighs.

She can accommodate a number of positions although doggy is the best since her butt is nice and fleshy for the job. She has high sex drive, i bonk her in front of mirror & carry her the sofa for doggie before i unload all on her face.

The GFE is enthusiastic and earnest. Her English was quite good so no problem communicating. Came across as a very natural love making session and non-commercial

She’s certainly one tight ready to be savoured.
Old 06-09-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

FR: For Viki

Boobs lovers you'll not be disappointed, easily a natural D with pinkish nips.
Beautiful blonde girl, she's very friendly n accommodating n she speaks good English. Lots of non stop frenching n her excellent bbbj nearly made me released my load. But I surrendered soon enough in missionary.. A very very satisfied bonk !

Last edited by countryman; 07-09-2022 at 12:15 AM.
Old 07-09-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!

FR for Alisa

basically everything said about her in previous FRs are all true

thanks to the bro who bought her ferrero rocher, very delicious

btw she goes back on 18 sept for those who wanna try her before she leaves our sunny shores

highly recommended
Old 07-09-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Anarckus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session today with Linnea and I can confirm that the photographs posted are genuine. Linnea is simply stunning with nice perky breasts and a nice round ass that's just nice, neither too big but not flat either.

Her massage is relaxing but sensual and is one of the best massages I've received. After the massage, she gave me a BBBJ before we did a 69 and finally ended with a capped FJ.

She was pleasant and continued to engage in small talk after the session.

Overall, definitely RTF once I have more Moolah!
Old 07-09-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw34eR View Post
FR for Alisa

thanks to the bro who bought her ferrero rocher, very delicious
Haha bro are you saying this to gek the bro who bought the rocher?
Old 08-09-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
KennedyPip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alisa

All is accurate except for face need discount abit. Body is perfect. Creamy white and smooth. With nice boobs and supple ass.

After shower, gave a slow and sensual catbath. Occasionally comes up for French lessons and went down again.

BBBJ, was wet, slurpy and sensual with good eye contact. Took my 2IC with no complains and even deepthroated a few times.

Procceded with main event - started with missionary. During pounding she pulled me in deeper with her legs and moaned for deeper thrusts. Grabbed my head a few times for sloppy frenching too.

Flipped her over for doggy and didn’t regret. Her bouncy butt is nice to grab as I went to town. Unloaded after awhile…

Still had a little time after that and lied beside her for a nice cuddle and chat. No communication problem as her English is as good as her French. Overall a very nice sensual session. No rush, no commercial feel.
Old 08-09-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dome3Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Linnea today.

Face: 9/10. She’s the gal in the pictures as others have said
Body: 9/10. Fit broad that is slim. Again, photos are indicative.
Deed: 9/10. The gal is very proactive in directing the flow of the session, yet accommodative to my wants. Perfect for my newbie ass. We drenched throughout the session. I requested for a capped BJ and she has strong suction. We then engaged in cowgirl (my fav), doggy (her fave), and I came in missionary.

GFE: 10/10. This is where she really shines in my case. We had a great chat after the session, cracking jokes and what not. She’s fun, flirty, and an honest gal. I would RTF.
Old 08-09-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 0
Loocran2 is one of the Best!Loocran2 is one of the Best!Loocran2 is one of the Best!Loocran2 is one of the Best!

This is for Isabella from Elite 69

All I want to say is that this girl looks like Shaikra and have an azmazing smile. The big highlight for her is her ass man. The best doggy you will ever have. For all doggy lovers this is a must!!!!
The ass is so fleshy and firm. Although She is does not speak much English. You will get captivated with her jovial nature. Boobs felt natural soft but not sure if natural. She does cap bj but it really does not mater cause the ass and going all variations of doggy will steal the show!!!
Old 09-09-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Felix and Hyunjin Tarma (VP)

Just had the best tarma and finally let me understand why people do Tarma instead of 2 sessoions.

Felix is damn cute, quite shy and looks really young. So bros who like cute SYTs will like her. Hyunjin has a hot body and more adventurous and playful. Couldn't decide which type i prefer today since i like both so just bonk both... of course 1 felt better than the other.

To compare with my previous tarma experience, I tried a Dome1 and the pair didn't have good chemistry, and they can't really comunnicate with me well, so it was kinda tough to coordinate a 3-way. 1v1 with each girl would've given me better mileage since I can physically move them around, but managing 2 girls needs some conversation which VP's girls have better comm skills. For Dome2, they can converse better, but the usual minefield problem still exists and they swap between themselves as a way to rest. So it feels like doing 1 girl non-stop, don't have the tarma feel. Maybe if there are 2 girls who regularly 双飞, the experience might be better. With Felix being soft-spoken, it was a very clear hierachy where me and Hyunjin directs her around. Also, they have done enough tarma to know that they still must work+provide Douby surround sound.

most importantly, if any bros find a good tarma, must FR and recommend others. Let the girls have more business and more experience, so that next time will be even better.

That said, they do Trima. can anyone who tried their trima reply/pm me to let me know if it's worth? I think sensory overload... Thinking of an overnight tarma with the same 2 girls now.
Old 09-09-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heige View Post
FR for Felix and Hyunjin Tarma (VP)

Just had the best tarma and finally let me understand why people do Tarma instead of 2 sessoions.
Trama doesn't mean Menage a Trois, it usually means the girls only play with you, not each other.

Hot lesbian action is big thrill for me - imagine fucking a hot chick as another girl rides her face... so I've never done tarma.

Last edited by Keima; 09-09-2022 at 02:13 AM.
Old 09-09-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
payforit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A little overdue but April from Elite69's stable was amazing. Hope she comes back into town soon!

Looks: 9/10 (Exotic and Slutty)
Boobs: 9/10 (Enhanced but great feels )
Body: 9/10 (Curves in right places )
BBBJ: 8.5 (Not too much to specify but good enough skills)
FJ: 8.5 (So good that I couldn't lsat that long)
Attitude: 9.5 (Wiling to please you, super high gfe)
RTF: 100%
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1