The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Lol just had summer and her attitude is really lol. I wonder what’s up with her these days. And her boobs getting more and more saggy.
What happened? Want to pay 300 also no reply.. gave up.. no chance to see before she leaves for good I think.. I was thinking her business too good
Old 17-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
What happened? Want to pay 300 also no reply.. gave up.. no chance to see before she leaves for good I think.. I was thinking her business too good
What is so special with summer? Anyone can enlighten?
Old 17-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Cherie is not landmine. There were MRs.

Onie thing to beware is if you get into extras, she may charge you. So better to ask her upfront if you can. I of course I have stopped gg to her. If gg to pay more, I might as well go all the way with another ML in that page for 90 min. Once in a blue moon anyway. No one else could compare so far. Solid connections.

You have misinterpreted my message, I did not mention Cherie is landmine.
I only meant Joyce is another landmine...
Btw, I have RTM with Cherie couple of times
Old 17-05-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
You have misinterpreted my message, I did not mention Cherie is landmine.
I only meant Joyce is another landmine...
Btw, I have RTM with Cherie couple of times
Apologies bro.
Old 17-05-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Bro you think too much

Was I being judgemental? Did I say I belong to the heavy flavour club? Maybe I also support vanilla. What's wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Bro, I feel that nothing wrong because different people have different needs. Some have heavier taste and more needs so vanilla may not suit them. Some are fine with vanilla because they are satisfied with basic service and just the companionship. As long nobody is hurt in the process we should not judge.
Old 17-05-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
happened a few time already with this duoduo
can check back past post left by other samster
thanks for the update… seems like a recurring landmine so hopefully all bros will take note…
Old 17-05-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

I love vanilla syt but must be really syt 😂. I don’t care what others think. Personal preference
Old 17-05-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, wanted to share a potential landmine. Being brutally honest here, if any bros disagree feel free to call me out.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-anna/

Wanted to book other MLs but no reply, so decided to take a risk since she replied me.

Looks: 3/10. Not sure why reviews all say syt, but tbh looks 30+. Never even bother wear makeup, and her skin complexion quite bad. Figure is average to below average, quite short and can tell got abit of fat, but not super bui those kind.
Location: 0/10. Is at MW hotel. Honestly when told me location i roughly know not gonna be a good session. Place is cramped, messy and got a weird incense smell. Honestly when i walk in i want u-turn liao. Compared to other ML with private apartments, this place rather gan phua nasty no joke. On the positive side, at least she got play music and light candle.
Service: No idea, i paid her $70 rejection fee. I know normally $20 enough but i can tell she quite sian, so just sua give her a good tip. Based on looks and location i dont think her business good as well. At least I asked her to input my number and give me a good review lol.

Disclaimer: I am new to the scene and only tried 3 different girls before, so maybe i dont have a good benchmark of standard. 2 of them(shuang shuang & xiao xue from slg) was highly positive(which i will write another review when i have time). One of them was average(her name is xiao liu she is new and i commandoed and gave a review previously).

Anyways i confirm not lying because i paid $70 to gtfo as quick as possible lol. Note, i am not trying to break ppl rice bowl thats why i wont post on slg. This is just a brutally honest review to help bros from disappointment and wasted time/money. I soompah my life even if she give free i also dw lol. Also the reviews on slg say she syt, but i swear confirm is not. Not sure if fake review or ppl syt got different meaning.

To be fair, when talking to her she seems like got nice personality and reviews say she give good massage(this one no clue). But if u want a good ambience and decently chio ML please avoid at at costs.(first time i see ml never wear makeup lol)
Old 17-05-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
I love vanilla syt but must be really syt 😂. I don’t care what others think. Personal preference
We stay loyal to our preference
In our 20s, we like syt/xmm
In our 30s, we like syt/xmm
In our 40s, we like syt/xmm
In our 70s, we still like syt/xmm
Old 17-05-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Visited her 2 weeks back. Some impressions as below.

Looks wise face broader and more common looking as compared to pics.

Massage normal, sensual normal. Managed to roam outside of panties but think that's her limit. Managed to kiss but not french.

Body wise previous reviews mentioned breast too small but for me it’s quite good, forward facing type.

Cigarette smell in apartment which is quite a turn off for me.

Head massage after the HJ sucks.

She should have been okay, but the head massage just made rtm a no-no for me.
thank you for your honest reply. Will up your points once I finish returning.
Old 17-05-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Anyone visited arissa recently? Is she still a vanilla? Missed her professional massage.
Old 17-05-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
What is so special with summer? Anyone can enlighten?
Kinda like her jugs.. it’s personal preference but natural and saggy is sexier than enhanced.. also her hj is one of the few that can make uncle come without fail.. some vanilla ones I need to self service a while.. but no issue with summer
Old 17-05-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

FR for yue yue (SLG)

Read earlier bro's MR and went to try.

New girl, said she's been here less than a week. Location is easy to find, not far from MRT for foot soldiers. If driving better to park at food centre next door coz parking entry for the building has gantry and security guard. after parking just follow her instruction to walk to the correct door. easy peasy.

I feel yue yue's face is very similar to the photos. there's meitu for the make up effect but its her, dont need to discount too much. I think most ppl will say she's pretty, but some how im on the fence for this one. age wise... I actually can't really put my finger on it. confirm not syt but wanna say pre-milf also not right. Maybe I'm on the fence because my brain a bit confused. Could be because her facial features makes her look slightly more mature than her age. having said this, I'm confident most bros will find her pretty (as opposed to being just acceptable).

her list price is 120 for hj. if wanna bbbj+cim top up 30. she said she will pick the guys for bbbj+cim. I think if she thinks you are ok, she will offer it straight up. if she didn't offer, I feel no harm just try asking for it.

her height is maybe 155-160. her figure is not like the model kind of skinny like chengzi or sugar who are actually more my type, but I wanna say yue yue is slim, also not quite right, wanna say slightly meaty also not quite right. maybe somewhere in between. maybe this is what some bros call big-boned, but big boned also a bit overkill as a description. her legs are not those long skinny kind and butt not as shapely and perky but not flat either. but overall should be really quite ok. confirm plus chop not landmine. in fact, I think many bros will like it. her best asset will be her boobs, C+ cup natural and soft, light coloured and nice sized nipples. Her skin is nice and smooth too.

her service and attitude really no horse run. will shower for you before and after.

Massage is actually not bad. better than most I've tried (I didn't pick those other girls who's 'specialty' is massage anyway).

For the sensual part, when on your back, she will rub her boobs all over, even down to the legs. after that she will literally lick and suck every part of the back, legs, neck, balls, but no AR for me even though I ended in the kneeling position. She did one round with water and another round with the bj gel where she will suck and move the suction around the area she is sucking. after flipping around, will lick nips, kiss and lick neck and ears.

But because the service for this part is so good and complete, I ended up not trying to kiss. I feel the service level is similar to anan, just no wash cock with mouth and water after cim (that actually happened at the start with sanitising water for yue yue). can lick nipples, but was advised not to suck, but I did what I usually do which has a bit of sucking combined with licking and she didn't complain. I think she's just maybe scared of aggressive sucking. She did BBBJ for me in a few positions. can 69 and paint pussy, cannot insert finger.

after blowing my load in her mouth, she will go wash up a bit and still continue with massage. her head and face massage is good coz she was a beautician. I thought that was it, but she continued to massage my arms and legs too after that. was asked to go shower after the massage, then next bro called when I was drying up. so I think no shortchange in time, I didn't really check. I am not they type that need to get every second for what I pay anyway. good experience can already (but of coz not overboard too short time la).

Overall, I won't say the GFE is very high. More apt to say service level is very high. I think comparable to An An and personally I think yue yue looks better. Personally I prefer GFE over service level la. But I think this lady is a gem that many bros will enjoy and RTM.

Last edited by samunouno; 17-05-2022 at 09:59 PM.
Old 17-05-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
We stay loyal to our preference
In our 20s, we like syt/xmm
In our 30s, we like syt/xmm
In our 40s, we like syt/xmm
In our 70s, we still like syt/xmm
lol very correct!
Old 17-05-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Yes, she quite look alike another ML Joyce but confirm different ML.
Joyce is another landmine to me...
Thanks bro!

I got confused especially because the other ML Joyce is also tall, looks like the same build (even advertised as E cup too), also stays JC and also in one of those 2nd/3rd floor apartments. She used to offer nuru too.

Upped you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1