The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 16-04-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jalan Sultan

What time is best time to go here? I go 3 times, every time only see Angie working. Where the other grandmas?
Old 16-04-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 15
zeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, Linda is still around. But she is going back to Thailand soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorytankuku View Post
Any bro happen to know if linda is in this week? Recall her saying she may take leave in apr to go back CM to visit family
Old 17-04-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInseminator View Post
What time is best time to go here? I go 3 times, every time only see Angie working. Where the other grandmas?
Afternoon is the best time for many
Old 17-04-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Angie shd jolly well just die … annoying joke
Old 17-04-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek_fon View Post
Bro, Linda is still around. But she is going back to Thailand soon.
Did she say when, going back for a break or for good?
Old 17-04-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 15
zeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She just going for a short break. Duration not sure but minimum will be away for 2 weeks. Highly going back around 28 Apr 2022.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Did she say when, going back for a break or for good?
Old 18-04-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek_fon View Post
She just going for a short break. Duration not sure but minimum will be away for 2 weeks. Highly going back around 28 Apr 2022.
Thanks for the update bro...
Old 18-04-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10405 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

always hard to catch the pokemon...
Old 18-04-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bonkguide is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know what time Annie Lim start work ?
Old 18-04-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried again at 4 and found some others open. Ended up getting 4 hands massage from two beasts called Alice (Alysa?) and Kandy. Also saw a thai looking lady not quite so old in one of the other rooms nearby.

Also seems the trick to avoid Angie is to go up via the elevator and then turn right immediately.
Old 19-04-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
soccer_maniacr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersoccer_maniacr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersoccer_maniacr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersoccer_maniacr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersoccer_maniacr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I walked past JS yesterday , found on WeChat nearby added I assume an ML. She stated she worked in a shop at JS level 2. Post me a pic that looks like a facial shop, but she says she do massage also.
Any bros been to any shop on lvl 2 and can advise ?
Old 19-04-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tried again at 4 and found some others open. Ended up getting 4 hands massage from two beasts called Alice (Alysa?) and Kandy. Also saw a thai looking lady not quite so old in one of the other rooms nearby.

Also seems the trick to avoid Angie is to go up via the elevator and then turn right immediately.
That is new. Never heard of those two before
Old 19-04-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed. Dont know which unit they operating from...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
That is new. Never heard of those two before

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10405 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Later try luck to hunt for pokemon
Old 19-04-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6412 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck with Pokémon bro. Hopefully she’s in her sexy thongs today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Later try luck to hunt for pokemon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1