The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2022, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !...thks guys...all the predictions hv cum in

and practically all r rooting for a Red win again except Paul Merson going against the tide ...haha...again i want to point out that the more u guys predict they will win, the more they will play it to either draw or lose their game..

I think Paul may be right they lose but don't think his scoreline is correct...believe it may be 0-1 instead for a Burnley win...Burnley r no pushovers as we always think the other teams they play at the bottom of the table r v. winnable...they hv many unhappy players e.g the forgotten son, Lingard n a v. DISUNITED not UNITED team in the dressing room as well as on the pitch ...and as usual they will start the game brightly bombarding the opposition goal area but not scoring n lose steam completely after that towards the end of the match...let's see in a few hours time if this is true again or not....hope they win though
There u r, the red devils r at it again...drawing 1-1 with bottom club Burnley n nearly even losing to them like against the Middleborough team in the FA Cup just a few days ago ... doing v well in the 1st half n even scoring a goal by pogba but losing steam again in the 2nd half n letting them cum back n bite them with the equaliser n maybe even the winner had DDG not saved ..

such is the familiar old story that is happening so often now that they can't hold on to their lead ...like I said the more u root for them to win, the more they disappoint u with a Draw or a loss...the fault this time again is with the fat godson 'capitan' Maguire who was tricked when fighting for the ball n losing it n then not fast enough (he is too heavyweight n just can't run fast enough ) to recover n run to intercept n cut off the ball which was rolling in the direction of the Burnley scorer.. If they can't beat n struggle to win against a bottom team like Burnley, wat makes us think they can win against a much stronger team like Southampton in the next game???..like i say, if they keep on playing like this w/o any bite not knowing how to trick the opposition players to let them score (just playing short passes to each other near the opposition goal area n letting the opposition defenders cut them off easily), they will end the season in mid-table at best or may even land up near the bottom 3 relegation teams...they shd kick as many high balls as possible to frighten the opposition defenders into making mistakes then giving them more solid scoring chances or shoot from long distance catching the GK unawares...things like this we amateurs must also teach them how to score meh ???...incredible

Btw West ham hv overtaken them again n moved back into 4th place with a 1 goal win against Watford... like I said they will never win any team good or bad with this team of players n manager ...they shd hv got a strong manager like Conte when he was available n keen to take over when OGS was sacked n recruited at least a good quality midfielder like Declan Rice of West Ham to strengthen an already weak team...but the management did not bother n still choose to play with the current group of useless players (esp Maguire who cost them 2 goals in this morning game)* n r now paying the price for it... sigh.. nuff said... good nite

*losing the ball when defending n allowed the opposition striker to run towards goal to score n the other going into offside position when they scored an own goal

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 09-02-2022 at 11:39 AM.
Old 09-02-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
...These days, sadly, we have too many of these 'one of those days/nights'. And then long runs after where confidence is shot. None of the bouncing back with a bang in the next match. We're going to struggle at Turf Moor. And then get obliterated by Atletico end of the month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...drawing 1-1 with bottom team Burnley...
1-1 was actually the first scoreline to pop into my head, but I decided to be unrealistic in my prediction. Anyway, as expected, they struggled at Turf Moor. I will not be watching any more of their live matches this season, except for maybe the two-legged UCL matches as a memorial/wake for their burial.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 09-02-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Captain Disaster Harry fucked up again….. he has the footballing skills of an earthworm and intelligence of a donkey. And it would seem that Rangnick appears to be just as useless as Infant Mgr OGS by keeping him as Captain.

Latest reports reveals that Ed Woodward really sodomised United with his screwed up transfer policies …. Losing £908million in total. What a fucking waste of good money.

Last edited by asiancigar; 10-02-2022 at 09:06 AM.
Old 10-02-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Sigh.

Of course the 'senior players' would prefer Poch. Less likely to do a wholesale rebuild with emphasis on developing youth, than Ten Hag. Their positions would be safer.

Man United players want Mauricio Pochettino as next manager
Rob Dawson
Correspondent

Manchester United's players are keen on Mauricio Pochettino becoming permanent manager in the summer, sources have told ESPN.

United are stepping up the search for their next permanent boss now that Richard Arnold has officially taken over from Ed Woodward as CEO at Old Trafford, and there is growing clamour from within the dressing room for Pochettino to get the nod.

Sources have told ESPN that a number of senior players believe the former Tottenham Hotspur boss is the right man for the job and his potential appointment has been openly discussed.

The Argentina-born Pochettino, in charge of Paris Saint-Germain, is one of the names on a five-man shortlist along with Ajax coach Erik ten Hag.

United are keen to have a new manager in place as soon as possible at the end of the season, and there is a feeling Pochettino is obtainable. He has faced criticism in France despite guiding PSG to a 13-point lead at the top of Ligue 1.

Sources have told ESPN his position could be under threat as early as next month if PSG are beaten by Real Madrid in the round of 16 of the Champions League. The second leg is due to be played in Madrid on March 9.

Sources have told ESPN that Pochettino would welcome a return to the Premier League after a successful spell in charge of Spurs between 2014 and 2019. The 49-year-old is also highly regarded at Old Trafford, in part because of his style of football but also because of his willingness to work with young players and promote from within the academy. Ten Hag is also considered to be a viable candidate.

Sources have told ESPN that interim coach Ralf Rangnick, who is set to take up a two-year consultancy role at Old Trafford from this summer, is an admirer of the Dutch coach and believes he would be a good fit at United. Rangnick is also yet to rule out the possibility of continuing his coaching role for another year.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchest...anager-sources

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 10-02-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Sigh.

Of course the 'senior players' would prefer Poch. Less likely to do a wholesale rebuild with emphasis on developing youth, than Ten Hag. Their positions would be safer.

Man United players want Mauricio Pochettino as next manager
Rob Dawson
Correspondent

Manchester United's players are keen on Mauricio Pochettino becoming permanent manager in the summer, sources have told ESPN.

United are stepping up the search for their next permanent boss now that Richard Arnold has officially taken over from Ed Woodward as CEO at Old Trafford, and there is growing clamour from within the dressing room for Pochettino to get the nod.

Sources have told ESPN that a number of senior players believe the former Tottenham Hotspur boss is the right man for the job and his potential appointment has been openly discussed.

The Argentina-born Pochettino, in charge of Paris Saint-Germain, is one of the names on a five-man shortlist along with Ajax coach Erik ten Hag.

United are keen to have a new manager in place as soon as possible at the end of the season, and there is a feeling Pochettino is obtainable. He has faced criticism in France despite guiding PSG to a 13-point lead at the top of Ligue 1.

Sources have told ESPN his position could be under threat as early as next month if PSG are beaten by Real Madrid in the round of 16 of the Champions League. The second leg is due to be played in Madrid on March 9.

Sources have told ESPN that Pochettino would welcome a return to the Premier League after a successful spell in charge of Spurs between 2014 and 2019. The 49-year-old is also highly regarded at Old Trafford, in part because of his style of football but also because of his willingness to work with young players and promote from within the academy. Ten Hag is also considered to be a viable candidate.

Sources have told ESPN that interim coach Ralf Rangnick, who is set to take up a two-year consultancy role at Old Trafford from this summer, is an admirer of the Dutch coach and believes he would be a good fit at United. Rangnick is also yet to rule out the possibility of continuing his coaching role for another year.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchest...anager-sources
Nah, Poch imho is not suitable for United...he is a nice guy of course but too soft n docile like OGS n the senior players will eat him up just like how they tried to with OGS...there will be players' power i/o Manager's power...he will face the same problem just like he is experiencing trouble now to control those famous footballers in PSG like Messi n Myappe etc, etc according to some reports...which is why he is so keen n looking forward to come to United

As for RR he is also not a suitable coach n shd take up his 2 years consultancy role instead of continuing as manager in the summer...since his arrival, yes there were some improvements n slightly better results than OGS, but so far he has not shown he can bring the players to win titles n trophies, don't know how to teach the players to attack teams who park the bus properly n trickily ..ETH is still the most suitable guy to take over as MU manager in the summer

Last edited by Rickey; 10-02-2022 at 12:54 PM.
Old 11-02-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Might as well predict Saints to get some revenge.
Captain Mag to score own goal, give away a penalty and get red carded.

Man Utd 1 : 9 Southampton

Ok if Cap doesn't play, I predict 1:1.

Old 11-02-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

edited deleted

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 12-02-2022 at 03:32 AM.
Old 12-02-2022, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Southampton x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60310901
Old 12-02-2022, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Southampton

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1 |

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...r-into-trouble

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 12-02-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United 3 - 0 Southamptom

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 12-02-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Southampton

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1 |

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...r-into-trouble
Ralf having problem with MU players.

I say 1-2

My Daily Star column
Old 12-02-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Man Utd v Southampton x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60310901
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Old 12-02-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m going for a 1-0 or 2-1 win too

Pls give me some money sg pools

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 12-02-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Looks like most of u guys r rooting for a MU win again like the last few matches...n their response is to either draw or lose the game for u esp if the useless capt is on the field...so the result tonight shd be if I m not wrong >>>

Man U/Southampton....1-1..(CP)..OR
- " -. 2-2....OR
- " -. 1-2...(PMP) OR
- " -. 2-3....

Both sides will score a goal each at the v least

# CP ... Charlie's prediction
PMP.....Paul Mersons prediction

Old 12-02-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Fuck lah, Captain Disaster is playing, change my prediction to United 1 - 3 Southamption
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1