The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-02-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
ChaoRenz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhouzhou-massage/

Bro, BF i was referring to ZhouZhou, Ke Er I did try last time, the feeling is totally different, ZhouZhou BF is much better than Ke Er but YMMV..(maybe because Ke Er boobies is bigger & softer so lack of sensation)

Only visited Ke Er once, maybe she is not my type, after I left never think of RTM, the way she provide the service like a robot, no feel at all..
Hi boss, for ZZ how much discount on the pics/video? Any belly roll?
Thankyou.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysunset View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/shanshan-massage/

MR for Shan Shan 珊珊 from SLG

Location: 7/10 (Central and Ulu area, 10mins walk from MRT for foot-soldiers like me)

Looks: 9/10 (Similarity to photos 100%, natural beauty even without make-up)

Massage: 7/10 (Decent attempt, will ask you if want to press softer or adjust the aircon if it's too chilly)

Sensual: 8/10 (Started with a slow catbath and the best part was the touch of her two huge melons on my skin)

HJ: 8/10 (Not so varied stroking style, will put in the effort to maintain the action though i took quite long to shoot with the enjoyment of carassing her boobs)

GFE: 9/10 (Like your typical poly/uni girlfriend, knows how to continue a conversation or when to be comfortable in the silence)

RTM: Yes definitely, unless got other recommended SYTs from bros here
bro, does she strip nake for the massage?
Old 05-02-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Bros. Another FR to share.

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/emily-massage/

- Very petite and slim girl, gives me the feeling of meeting my uni classmate
- Looks quite young and face wise not far from the pics. Quite pretty from certain angle.
- however, she looks much taller in the pics
- Boobs a bit small though, smaller than i expected from her pics
- Massage is quite good and attentive to where you need more massage and strength
- Nice to chat with
- knows a bit of 捉根 and not too bad
- only top roaming
- in summary, quite good overall if you want a good massage with the feeling on hitting up with a Uni classmate.

BTW, for those bros who like zhut zhut, might be good to do it only if you either shower together with her to wash her boobies or see that she just finished shower before servicing u. Cos I’ve seen a few times where after zhut the girl just use either a wet tower or wet cotton pad to wipe her nipples and with the current Covid situation, might not be a good idea.

Have a great weekend ahead!
Old 05-02-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Skysunset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
bro, does she strip nake for the massage?
nope bro, semi nude denim shorts
Old 05-02-2022, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
It's not about she liking you

It's whether you are "easy" to her.
If you cum fast, you will always be her preferred customer.

The truth hurts.

Thanks for succinct and no nonsense FR. Humbly 11 points.
[/QUOTE]

Not true lah, sometimes they also prefer serve someone they more comfortable with.

Although now most offer 1hj, have a ml always try to milk me twice. Not easy especially rtm many times, no more freshness. but she still does it every visit.
Old 05-02-2022, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

I disagree. That’s over simplifying things. There are so many factors and elements in human interaction, it’s human nature that ML or FL will “like” some customers while disliking some, not just based on whether you come fast or slow. So many factors including not limited to how good looking you are, are you her “type”, how you treat her, whether she feels comfortable or uncomfortable with you, how ugly or fat or dirty or repulsive you may be, she’s also human, she can also like or dislike your smell, enjoy chatting with you or dislike your crude distasteful remarks, some people just click on first look while others you just immediately dislike on first look.
So it’s not just about cum fast cum slow.

[QUOTE=SaintTKP;21081879]It's not about she liking you

It's whether you are "easy" to her.
If you cum fast, you will always be her preferred customer.

The truth hurts.
Old 05-02-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Skysunset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/cheryl-massage/

MR for Cheryl from SLG

Location: 8/10 (G area, 5mins walk from MRT, can't comment for drivers)

Looks: 8/10 (Tall and pretty for a MILF, no need to discount from the blurred photos)

Massage: Nil (I didn't come for massage, just go straight into sensual)

Catbath: 8/10 (She didn't lick but blew hot air on every inch of my skin which was a different experience and i liked it)

Nuru: 9/10 (Nuru was decent, she will use every asset to slide across you back and front. The best was the 69; one huge abalone right in front of your face, but don't try to touch it be it hands, lips or tongue, she will subtly hint you that she doesn't welcome that, so respect her)

HJ: 9/10 (Have to give a 9 also cause of her skills and service, ended off with a boobjob which i took awhile longer time to finish but she still put in the effort to maintain the strokes. It was enjoyable seeing my dressing cream on her melons)

GFE: 7/10 (We didn't get to talk much maybe cause it was sensual all the way. She will play soft music and background water sounds for the ambience, so focus on the environment and not the gf-experience)

RTM: Absolutely yes, i tried a few nuru here and i must say she's one of the top.
Old 05-02-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
I disagree. That’s over simplifying things. There are so many factors and elements in human interaction, it’s human nature that ML or FL will “like” some customers while disliking some, not just based on whether you come fast or slow. So many factors including not limited to how good looking you are, are you her “type”, how you treat her, whether she feels comfortable or uncomfortable with you, how ugly or fat or dirty or repulsive you may be, she’s also human, she can also like or dislike your smell, enjoy chatting with you or dislike your crude distasteful remarks, some people just click on first look while others you just immediately dislike on first look.
Although I go by "we can always agree to disagree", I fully agree with the abovesaid.

In fact, it's not so easy to have a rotation list comprising great clicking and mutual satisfaction (beyond the sensual).

Consider also that the ones who click well and can easily earn their keep, it's not about the money however much thrown or offered.

So when such mutual satisfaction is both creatively achieved and without extra incentives, the quality time is even greater. She knows and you know what that time spent is all about. It's just different.

On the aspect of cumming, I know the expectation of maxing the time 'value' is quite natural, however this is also a function of the above as well as whether you 'listen to your little brother or vice versa. Climaxing is not so straightforward then, what more whether she's doing just a job simulated or not. One can imagine she's hardly stimulated given her quota for the day, whether she's selective or not. If she's seasoned, she would rather you cummed instead of delaying it. This is another issue though.

Quality time for both is thus a simple idea but many factors are at play. If she already likes you, then the only question is whether and when the boredom sets in. That would depend on the frequency of visits.

Last edited by bondage; 05-02-2022 at 10:12 AM.
Old 05-02-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Yea she’s pretty though, I did visited her once and never rtm also, during my visit after she licked my body, the smell of the saliva is a bit turn off, think she don’t really rinse her mouth..

Too many better choices out there hahah..
Anyone worthwhile to try? I tried candy recently. She can do FJ but she select her client to do FJ and BBBj. Otherwise she will only offer massage + HJ. Will FR candy later. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-02-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/judy-massage/

Any bro tried Judy before ?
Old 05-02-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/judy-massage/

Any bro tried Judy before ?
Tried service quite good, full hour given. Can roam abit. Should be in early 40s. So see if it suits u or not. Her figure in photo is quite accurate, of course not tight like young girls anymore.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/shanshan-massage/

MR for Shan Shan 珊珊 from SLG

Location: 7/10 (Central and Ulu area, 10mins walk from MRT for foot-soldiers like me)

Looks: 9/10 (Similarity to photos 100%, natural beauty even without make-up)

Massage: 7/10 (Decent attempt, will ask you if want to press softer or adjust the aircon if it's too chilly)

Sensual: 8/10 (Started with a slow catbath and the best part was the touch of her two huge melons on my skin)

HJ: 8/10 (Not so varied stroking style, will put in the effort to maintain the action though i took quite long to shoot with the enjoyment of carassing her boobs)

GFE: 9/10 (Like your typical poly/uni girlfriend, knows how to continue a conversation or when to be comfortable in the silence)

RTM: Yes definitely, unless got other recommended SYTs from bros here

frankly regardless of how good physical attributes, should never condone ML who service in denim short. Undies should be minimum.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/cheryl-massage/

MR for Cheryl from SLG

Location: 8/10 (G area, 5mins walk from MRT, can't comment for drivers)

Looks: 8/10 (Tall and pretty for a MILF, no need to discount from the blurred photos)

Massage: Nil (I didn't come for massage, just go straight into sensual)

Catbath: 8/10 (She didn't lick but blew hot air on every inch of my skin which was a different experience and i liked it)

Nuru: 9/10 (Nuru was decent, she will use every asset to slide across you back and front. The best was the 69; one huge abalone right in front of your face, but don't try to touch it be it hands, lips or tongue, she will subtly hint you that she doesn't welcome that, so respect her)

HJ: 9/10 (Have to give a 9 also cause of her skills and service, ended off with a boobjob which i took awhile longer time to finish but she still put in the effort to maintain the strokes. It was enjoyable seeing my dressing cream on her melons)

GFE: 7/10 (We didn't get to talk much maybe cause it was sensual all the way. She will play soft music and background water sounds for the ambience, so focus on the environment and not the gf-experience)

RTM: Absolutely yes, i tried a few nuru here and i must say she's one of the top.
Wow she offers boobjob ! How's her boobs ? Nice putting your rod in between?
Old 05-02-2022, 03:12 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cheong View Post
Sharing my recent visits keeping it to the point. Sorry for being brief:

1) https://sglonelyguy-9.com/ivy-massage/
She's operating in a spa. I wasn't aware of it and did not asked, she also did not informed me until i was there. Din felt comfortable so told her nicely i won't proceed with the service after i reached.

2) https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-meng-massage/
- quite fleshy but attractive
- friendly and great conversationalist
- Big boobs
- one of the best HDLY and HJ i had experienced
- however need to top up $50 for BBBJ as an option if needed
- offered full service but did not opted for it.
- the massage is not bad and wanted it longer but she emphasized her focus is not massage for the whole 90 mins session, so i had to accommodate and asked her to 自由发挥。
- 5G roaming and damn wet
- overall, very good experience and worth visiting if you want a good enjoyable time where looks and figure are secondary.

3) https://sglonelyguy-9.com/chun-xia-massage/
- looks quite similar to the pics minus the usual pic enhancements
- good figure overall with big boobs
- friendly and also good conversationalist
- massage is excellent and professional
- only top roaming, no chance to go south
- HJ experience is normal.
- overall, worth visiting if you want a good massage with a friendly and nice girl where everything else is secondary.

Had been visiting MLs for many many years. My advise is if the ML u visited don't click well or u don't like, move on to someone else, cos you will eventually find someone you like, she also like you and provide you with better services. Most importantly, be mentally prepared to pay cos they are here to make a living and make money (as much as they can). Its like when we provide a service in work, we will pay more attention and provide much better service to those who are willing to pay more, basic human behavior.

恭喜发财!虎年快乐!
Thanks bro luv2cheong for the advice!

I second the MR for Xiao Meng, for me the Nuru, HDLY and BBBJ makes for a good session. I keep going back!

If anyone else has a contact with good service and nice boobs, please share! Will treat them nicely! hahaha.
Old 05-02-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cheong View Post
Hello Bros. Another FR to share.

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/emily-massage/

- Very petite and slim girl, gives me the feeling of meeting my uni classmate
- Looks quite young and face wise not far from the pics. Quite pretty from certain angle.
- however, she looks much taller in the pics
- Boobs a bit small though, smaller than i expected from her pics
- Massage is quite good and attentive to where you need more massage and strength
- Nice to chat with
- knows a bit of 捉根 and not too bad
- only top roaming
- in summary, quite good overall if you want a good massage with the feeling on hitting up with a Uni classmate.

BTW, for those bros who like zhut zhut, might be good to do it only if you either shower together with her to wash her boobies or see that she just finished shower before servicing u. Cos I’ve seen a few times where after zhut the girl just use either a wet tower or wet cotton pad to wipe her nipples and with the current Covid situation, might not be a good idea.

Have a great weekend ahead!

+12 for both to exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1