The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 19-12-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
AseanWallStreet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
This type wear visible thong to show entire market one. Must stare and wow loud! Else she go home disappointed, can be like this still no one beo me meh !
This type no need beo, openly ask you to see
Old 19-12-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiatWee View Post
Can see through her dress, it seems like a pink thong
Bro u are sharp! i like it! strong eyesight. hamsap scanner haaha
Old 19-12-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Well said bro... must stare & wow loud to show appreciation, else she disappointed...

Quote:
This type wear visible thong to show entire market one. Must stare and wow loud! Else she go home disappointed, can be like this still no one beo me meh !
Old 20-12-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
keehup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
No, definitely not peeping, intentional zaogeng or naked....maybe a little bit of exhibitionist, like or don't mind others to know wat type, colour of bra or panties they wearing
Yes, they like being seen. Wear a bit more revealing and enjoy the stares.
Old 20-12-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You guys all missed her point. She's wearing that thong to match her mask lah. Good taste MILF. LOL.
Old 20-12-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!

Old 20-12-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

wow, i went to gardens by the bay over weekend and it was literally spilling with sluts!! braless syt with their amdk bf or young punk bf, got one smooth n slutty indian girl wearing a silver evening gown with her indian bf, confirm braless cos of the bareback (why she wear evening gown there complete with bling bling high heels beats me) every guy staring.... until she remove her mask lol (not pretty lahhhh), but the boobies, wow b cup pressed until c cup level

young mothers bending over to tend to their kids and totally bo chup that guys are standing right there looking, it was a great outing!!!
Old 20-12-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
wow, i went to gardens by the bay over weekend and it was literally spilling with sluts!! braless syt with their amdk bf or young punk bf, got one smooth n slutty indian girl wearing a silver evening gown with her indian bf, confirm braless cos of the bareback (why she wear evening gown there complete with bling bling high heels beats me) every guy staring.... until she remove her mask lol (not pretty lahhhh), but the boobies, wow b cup pressed until c cup level

young mothers bending over to tend to their kids and totally bo chup that guys are standing right there looking, it was a great outing!!!
"young mothers bending over to tend to their kids and totally bo chup"
this is why last time i love hanging out at my kids childcare centre.
i think i seen every mommies zao geng before. they really cant be bothered.
i remembered 1 even had a conversation with me while ZG with nip slipped, i literately talked to her breast lol
Old 20-12-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You guys all missed her point. She's wearing that thong to match her mask lah. Good taste MILF. LOL.
A very tasteful MILF.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 20-12-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:

wah bro i also there over the weekend! agree with you on the dress code there..mandatory slut wear for the females

maybe you also saw my wife DB haha
Old 20-12-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamade666 View Post
last week takashimaya sale, saw a few downblouses...too bad no nipslip.
1) parents at kids shoes section...
2) salesgal at cosmectics section bending down to fill up the order slip
3) gals at the shoes section trying out shoes
4) foodcourt crowded, so standing beside gals with loose top , pretending to wait for empty seats...

i love sales....
I saw one girl in her early 20s put up her legs on the stool while trying out shoes. She obviously forgot she was wearing a skirt that ends mid-thigh. After that she bent down to adjust the shoes after a few steps.
Old 20-12-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
ktunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
wah bro i also there over the weekend! agree with you on the dress code there..mandatory slut wear for the females

maybe you also saw my wife DB haha
What was your wife wearing bro?
Old 20-12-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 15
Gothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro, there is something call Nubra.
Old 20-12-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i found out once my roommate secretly hide himself in the kitchen and watching sugarbook.live, and i wonder why he does not want to do it at his own room?
Old 20-12-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i can say that 99% of the guys love to peep as i have experienced few of them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1