The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 16-11-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
another day at waterway point, another sighting! ytd went to wwp buy bread, encounter this indian babe with big boobs that were swinging around because no bra!! wahhhh and i think alot of guys notice cos she started to hold the toys r us magazine to her chest to hide but what a sight!! shortly after that saw a nice brown sugar baby strutting around with a tight tight yellow top while her boobs bounce up and down, damnnnnn what are our indian and minah girls eating!? sg chinese sinkies mostly a or b cup nia......
They have a lots of fats at the right area but for chinese some of them their fats goes to the wrong area that is why.
Old 16-11-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Went to a show flat last weekend. It is the old Liang Court.

At the ground floor where they display the buildings. look up to 2nd floor, so many ZG. due to safe distancing, they have to spread out. so many agents and viewers standing next to the clear glass rails. shiok man.
Old 16-11-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

It’s actually fairly common to see nipples if you know where to look. I have seen at least 10 now over the years. The trick is to aim for A cup girls who wear large bras. You can usually identify them if you see their boob size changes from day to day, it means they are wearing bras with different level of padding from day to day. Once you identify them all you need to do is stand next to them while they are seated and look down. The dress opening doesn’t even need to be that big as usually it is the bra looseness that determines if you can see nips or not. So far I have seen 3-4 colleagues, OLs at Food courts during lunch time (walk around the foodcourt / hawker centre and identify potential target, then stand next to them like you are waiting for their table), bus commuters (stand next to your seated target) and SQ girls.

The hawker centre and bus chances a bit low now since everywhere not crowded due to covid19. For SQ girls I realise flights to Chinese cities will have better chances. Most SQ girls know that they will zaogeng when they bend down so they will usually wear better fitting bras. Just so happen the few times I saw was on flights to China where the girls were wearing old and loose bras.
Old 16-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Walk a girl walking out of office building towards mrt Station and she appears to be braless!! White singlet without bra cos can see 2 dark patches at her chest, likely just A or small B at most... steady lah, help to boost my day with eye candy
Old 16-11-2021, 05:26 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Went to a show flat last weekend. It is the old Liang Court.

At the ground floor where they display the buildings. look up to 2nd floor, so many ZG. due to safe distancing, they have to spread out. so many agents and viewers standing next to the clear glass rails. shiok man.
your investment acumen is good. canninghillpiers...nice project.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-11-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
XofXof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
It’s actually fairly common to see nipples if you know where to look. I have seen at least 10 now over the years. The trick is to aim for A cup girls who wear large bras. You can usually identify them if you see their boob size changes from day to day, it means they are wearing bras with different level of padding from day to day. Once you identify them all you need to do is stand next to them while they are seated and look down. The dress opening doesn’t even need to be that big as usually it is the bra looseness that determines if you can see nips or not. So far I have seen 3-4 colleagues, OLs at Food courts during lunch time (walk around the foodcourt / hawker centre and identify potential target, then stand next to them like you are waiting for their table), bus commuters (stand next to your seated target) and SQ girls.

The hawker centre and bus chances a bit low now since everywhere not crowded due to covid19. For SQ girls I realise flights to Chinese cities will have better chances. Most SQ girls know that they will zaogeng when they bend down so they will usually wear better fitting bras. Just so happen the few times I saw was on flights to China where the girls were wearing old and loose bras.
Thanks for nice share bro!
Old 17-11-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by XofXof View Post
Thanks for nice share bro!
That why we like to take pathway seat when boarding on plane. Can see zaogeng when is meal time. Also during meal time can purposely place our arm on the armrest the air steward butt will brush through our arm in order to walk through can feel their soft butt so tempting to squeeze them
Old 17-11-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
That why we like to take pathway seat when boarding on plane. Can see zaogeng when is meal time. Also during meal time can purposely place our arm on the armrest the air steward butt will brush through our arm in order to walk through can feel their soft butt so tempting to squeeze them
Great mind thinks alike 🤣🤣
Old 17-11-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 8
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light

Actually shopping malls can see a lot also. Funan Center got this Korean shop need to queue next to the clear railing. Take escalator always can see. Pink/brown/white. Hahaha

If not all the malls like Vivo where girls with short skirt lean over.
Old 17-11-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thameson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a new SYT at work recently.

Quite a few times doing work she need to bend down as we are standing beside the table.

A few times her blouse/polo tee open up and I can see inside. She likes to wear black bra. Can see her breast hang and curve nicely under her bra cup. Sadly no nip sightings so far her tits are around B cup I think. A bit saggy when seen from outside so her bra probably supporting and covering her nipple.

Why am I so unlucky..
Old 17-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
wyless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
And also when they bend to take food from the trolley
Old 17-11-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19933 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Oh ... Frequent Flyer , Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-11-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Oh ... Frequent Flyer , Upz You Bro
Remember last time when I used to travel often to China, was fortunate to be paid to fly via business class, and usually would have one or two PRC stewardess. Remember there's one who's quite tall and with ample boobs, the tight fitting SQ uniform hugging her tits and butts. My neighbouring passenger, a angmo in his 50s was flirting with her. Saw her zaogeng a few times. They only stopped after he blatantly asked for her number which she wrote in a novel he's supposed to be reading. Quite sure after the flight reached Singapore, they would arrange to meet and have a go on his hotel.
Damn, envious and jealous. Lol.
Old 17-11-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
swl34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw my hot younger sis inlaw in her short fbt shorts riding up so much often .. alwats hv such a view of her fair skinned ass curves
Old 17-11-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
fonch99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Remember last time when I used to travel often to China, was fortunate to be paid to fly via business class, and usually would have one or two PRC stewardess. Remember there's one who's quite tall and with ample boobs, the tight fitting SQ uniform hugging her tits and butts. My neighbouring passenger, a angmo in his 50s was flirting with her. Saw her zaogeng a few times. They only stopped after he blatantly asked for her number which she wrote in a novel he's supposed to be reading. Quite sure after the flight reached Singapore, they would arrange to meet and have a go on his hotel.
Damn, envious and jealous. Lol.
Oh why you did not try to ask for their numbers? No try no chance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1