The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 26-08-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Went to a famous prawn noodle shop in the east 2 weeks ago, just now sitting beside the queue and at eye level, can see the ah lian beside the ah Beng bf zaogeng.

She was wearing a hot pants with damn huge lobang near the groin area. White panties exposed. Eyeballed for a good few minutes as the queue was not moving and both of them busy on their phones.

From 吃虾面 become want to 吃 her 下面
Old 26-08-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was at nex the other day and was waiting for a bus back. a girl next door type who couldnt be older than 30 walked toward me wearing a very baggy white shirt and shorts with her mask down. didnt think much at first but then i noticed some dark spots on the front. had to discreetly angle myself so i could check her out again. you could tell she had some very thick pokies! even guys on the bus were outright staring at her.
all the while she had a big smile on her face. she probably knew everyone was looking at her and like the attention.
glad to see more sg gals embracing going out bra free!
lets move towards a free society!
Old 26-08-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
kaytimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
Was in hall. Walk past stretch of hostels for foreigner. I know 1 girl from UK staying in one of the hall. She in my cca de and I know she always never close window. That time I was walking to dabao dinner, she was changing. I saw her and I just stop and enjoy the view. Her body was like Rebecca the mediacorp one, boobs Quite firm B-C cup. She took off the normal bra and swap with sports bra. ( she’s a runner ) Tits fucking sexy, not so big not small. Then suddenly she looked out the window and saw me looking. I shouted ‘ eh ______, close ur windows or u making people hard ‘ She brushed and smiled at me and replied ‘ I just wanna make you hard ‘

And in following weeks got some short miracle happened, wanna know more?? Hehehehe
Yes, please share more!
Old 26-08-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
was at nex the other day and was waiting for a bus back. a girl next door type who couldnt be older than 30 walked toward me wearing a very baggy white shirt and shorts with her mask down. didnt think much at first but then i noticed some dark spots on the front. had to discreetly angle myself so i could check her out again. you could tell she had some very thick pokies! even guys on the bus were outright staring at her.
all the while she had a big smile on her face. she probably knew everyone was looking at her and like the attention.
Modern society, open minded
Old 26-08-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
wah auditors are 80% slutty, you should make a move!
She seems more interested in my boss...
Old 26-08-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
Hahaha so coincidental I was just at Nex
Old 27-08-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
KellyJie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
So coincidental you were braless too?
Old 27-08-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ReoR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
hmmm i go frame by frame but resolution too low and she move too fast, but from what i can see i think got some white padding or something

Cannot see much also
Old 27-08-2021, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!

Have a photographer friend that shoots with models and influencers. Apparently zaogeng is very common. See how they pose upskirt and nip slips are common. And sometimes if outdoor shoot they might even just change on the spot if no toilet nearby so can see a lot of things
Old 27-08-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Was at one of the malls in the west earlier on shopping for bags for the wife bdae. This salesperson who was aby 1.55m thereabouts attended to me, could see a little of her downblouse when she bent down to help me retrieve some bags, couldnt be too obvious in looking as her colleagues were all nearby. I am also just 1.7m, if i am taller i think it would have been easier to peep with ease.
Old 27-08-2021, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyJie View Post
So coincidental you were braless too?
Yeah but don't think my pokies were that obvious and I got wear mask
Old 27-08-2021, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
szbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
Was at one of the malls in the west earlier on shopping for bags for the wife bdae. This salesperson who was aby 1.55m thereabouts attended to me, could see a little of her downblouse when she bent down to help me retrieve some bags, couldnt be too obvious in looking as her colleagues were all nearby. I am also just 1.7m, if i am taller i think it would have been easier to peep with ease.
Care to share location bro? Thanks
Old 27-08-2021, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Old 27-08-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Was at Rochor MRT yesterday at about 4pm. Saw a young lady, should be the student from the nearby Art School without wearing bra. She was wearing a strip low V cut in front opening shirt with jean. When she made any movement the shirt in front will open with clear view of her boob. Follow her until City halll mrt before I proceed with my journey toward Punggol whereas she disappear after meeting her friend. Unforgetful moments
Old 27-08-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
sigh...didn't tell us earlier notti babe...we could be there to beo u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1