The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 01-04-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Have Patronize a ML for 2 year before she went back to Vn.
The 2 year only HJ and nothing else as can see she still reserve, most only squeeze her boobs from outside.
Things happen when in VN, go out with her than back Hotel Sex 3 times CIP/ COB.
2020 Jan she came back again to SG before covit19 as ML again, than only meet during her off day, at her hm and Raw but not CIP.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
trasip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have not met any ML/FL who allow raw
Old 02-04-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol means u helping her evade income tax? Sounds like money laundering hahaha
Haha yeah lo. She must have kena bank queries before on her cash deposits. So she rather use you to transfer $$ to her then she can explain as bf giving allowance if kena asked
Old 02-04-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

i have 2 actually that allow me to do raw. one has been with me for almost 4 years.

she is a milf. late 40s. raw started around the 6th session. she say find me cute. i'm about 10 years younger than her then. i asked if she can get naked while giving me a boob job. i was sucking her tits while my cock was at her pussy entrance. she got horny and suddenly just spread here legs and pull me in. CIP that time and many other times as well. still do raw. but i pull out these days. she is worried about getting pregnant. she gives me free birthday fucks every year. my gem.

other one is quite recent. 2nd visit. same thing. she pulled me in. i was quite shocked. i asked her if she do this often and she said no. i tested her by texting her from another number offering much higher price for a FJ. she rejected straight out and blocked that number. we get along quite well. maybe she is genuine. we'll see. she is in her late 20s.

don't bother asking me for contacts guys. just sharing experiences.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
i have 2 actually that allow me to do raw. one has been with me for almost 4 years.

she is a milf. late 40s. raw started around the 6th session. she say find me cute. i'm about 10 years younger than her then. i asked if she can get naked while giving me a boob job. i was sucking her tits while my cock was at her pussy entrance. she got horny and suddenly just spread here legs and pull me in. CIP that time and many other times as well. still do raw. but i pull out these days. she is worried about getting pregnant. she gives me free birthday fucks every year. my gem.

other one is quite recent. 2nd visit. same thing. she pulled me in. i was quite shocked. i asked her if she do this often and she said no. i tested her by texting her from another number offering much higher price for a FJ. she rejected straight out and blocked that number. we get along quite well. maybe she is genuine. we'll see. she is in her late 20s.

Lol good job. I tell u will still have jokers trying their luck and ask for contact. Hmmm I think she reject ur other number cuz maybe scared of av la. U try ask one of ur close fren try lor. See is she will or not. But then again...ur fren might sup the girl instead of u. Lol as long as u happy then can already lor. But pls once in a while go test just in case

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 02-04-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

My encounter was with this PRC turn SG who married a local man and gave birth to 2 son. She is not really a ML but a milf who operate TCM treatment in her own house in Hougang St 9#.

Victoria in her mid 40s or late 40s. She provide decent TCM treatment package, and rather expensive. Times the kids or husband will be home.

It happens when nobody at home and I am in my underwear while she doing her job. Victoria was wear a loose tshirt and saw her big nehneh. Cut the story short... the first few times she just watch me DIY with my manhood exposed or covered with towel if they were at home. Things got further and she allowed me to touch her nehneh...

Soon I got to know her more and know that she often go out on Friday to meet her friends. So that’s my chance... jio her out and creampie her in the car a few times and good BBBJ skills. Extremely loud moaner. There were once I met her around 8pm and “chit chat” near her house at the service road. She seduced me by touching my manhood and dare to suck me there where sometimes people will walk passed.

Victoria SG PR
Hougang St9#
Big D
Unshaved
Loud and wet
Will boobs slap you while she on cowgirl
Go crazy if you lick her pussy
Still ask u to continue even though you have shoot inside her
Horny after drinking

Stop contacting her cos package ended and she very sticky

DO NOT ASK ME FOR CONTACT. YOU CAN FIND HER IN SKOUT AND SKOUT NAME IS VIC
Old 02-04-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
My encounter was with this PRC turn SG who married a local man and gave birth to 2 son. She is not really a ML but a milf who operate TCM treatment in her own house in Hougang St 9#.

Victoria in her mid 40s or late 40s. She provide decent TCM treatment package, and rather expensive. Times the kids or husband will be home.

It happens when nobody at home and I am in my underwear while she doing her job. Victoria was wear a loose tshirt and saw her big nehneh. Cut the

Nice share, upped +51
Old 02-04-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post

Prince Devitt +51
Old 02-04-2021, 10:10 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoguy View Post
Have Patronize a ML for 2 year before she went back to Vn.
The 2 year only HJ and nothing else as can see she still reserve, most only squeeze her boobs from outside.
Things happen when in VN, go out with her than back Hotel Sex 3 times CIP/ COB.
2020 Jan she came back again to SG before covit19 as ML again, than only meet during her off day, at her hm and Raw but not CIP.
Thanks for the upped, upped you before and unable to up again.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-04-2021, 10:11 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
My encounter was with this PRC turn SG who
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-04-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly what I was thinking about

And that's all I have to say about that

Quote:
Lol means u helping her evade income tax? Sounds like money laundering hahaha

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Luffy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Salute to this bro

https://xhamster2.com/videos/singapo...t-fuck-xhZXEYy

Wonder is it really happening in SG or not?
Old 04-04-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol good job. I tell u will still have jokers trying their luck and ask for contact. Hmmm I think she reject ur other number cuz maybe scared of av la. U try ask one of ur close fren try lor. See is she will or not. But then again...ur fren might sup the girl instead of u. Lol as long as u happy then can already lor. But pls once in a while go test just in case
you're absolutely right about those morons testing their luck.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got some bros pm me for contacts. Sorry I can’t share with you even I have stop going to them.
Old 06-04-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy1984 View Post
Salute to this bro

https://xhamster2.com/videos/singapo...t-fuck-xhZXEYy

Wonder is it really happening in SG or not?
Should have cip, all in
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1