The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-02-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Yes bro. I didn't dare to ask her what happen. But quite sad the state of her body now.
I thought should ask bro shitty ass instead?

Wat happen to her body?

Used to think she is the most pretty ml in 2016 when she is cooking all the nice food for her customers. I think too long in this line , she oso sianz already
Old 27-02-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
It is called fake love making for a reason
Did it really go inside or it felt like it went inside?
It could be fake, as the name suggests

Personally I have tried it and understand the anxiety
Get it checked if you are worried
Probably he tried that certain ML’s 臀推, and automatically assumed it was actual penetration lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-02-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I thought should ask bro shitty ass instead?

Wat happen to her body?

Used to think she is the most pretty ml in 2016 when she is cooking all the nice food for her customers. I think too long in this line , she oso sianz already
The consensus was she looked much better at her old place, but once she moved to that current location and probably caught the Kardashian/Jenner bug, things changed a lot lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-02-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The consensus was she looked much better at her old place, but once she moved to that current location and probably caught the Kardashian/Jenner bug, things changed a lot lol..
Wow. I had not seen her since 2017. Read so much she change a lot. Wonder if I will get a shock when I see her now?

Having said that, I think a lot of bros will still remember how service oriented she was in 2015-16 period. Really need way way advanced booking. I too was memorised when I first saw her.

Last edited by kaisiong; 27-02-2021 at 01:39 PM.
Old 27-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Of course bro. Because AA/YY belongs to that extremely highly trained group of JS/CZ girls, which includes LN, OGA, XE, NX, just to name a few. That's the high service standards that we were so used to in 2018/19. And hopefully we'll start getting more of as 2020 progresses, albeit the higher rates, sigh. Lol.
2021 already, somemore almost March liao bro... hahahaha
Old 27-02-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbandisaster View Post
bro you might wna get tested. chiong safely
So who is the Fake love ML? So to take note of no accidents thanks
Old 27-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
It is called fake love making for a reason
Did it really go inside or it felt like it went inside?
It could be fake, as the name suggests

Personally I have tried it and understand the anxiety
Get it checked if you are worried
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Probably he tried that certain ML’s 臀推, and automatically assumed it was actual penetration lol..

Sorry, but the way he relates his encounters like he is quite inexperienced.

MLs don't just put any dick into their pussies. He probably felt her lubed up labia majora, and thinks he's all that. The ML doing fake lovemaking knows what she's doing. In any case, slipping a dick into a pussy isn't all that easy. It requires some form of proper positioning on the girl's part if she is on top. Unless the dick is the size of a thimble.

Hopefully it's not a set up for smear campaign. Next thing you know, names will be mentioned then all hell breaks loose. Reputation questioned, flaming, etc, etc.
Old 27-02-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Hopefully it's not a set up for smear campaign. Next thing you know, names will be mentioned then all hell breaks loose. Reputation questioned, flaming, etc, etc.
This was what I was thinking. A seemingly innocuous thing being raised, but with an insidious agenda. Plus use of reverse psychology and being passive aggressive by not asking people to contact him.
Old 27-02-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!

Tried something more vanilla An Yue.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/an-yue-massage/

Looks 8/10 - Really don't expect any thing spicy with her, but she is honestly she looks much better than her PS-ed photos you see. Face is slightly more rounder and natural-looking and even without putting makeup on had a natural beauty girl next door look. Definitely younger than 30 as well.

Body 7.5/10 - Great big natural tits, only draw back is some fats at the tummy area but why bother looking down?

Service 6/10 - Absolute vanilla but perfectly fine for me at least, and the shower area for guests is rather cramped, wet and abit unhygienic looking. Plus point is that you get 2 HJs for 110.

GFE 7/10 - Quite chatty and warm, can really be the high school/uni kind of girls that you have a crush on.

Location 6.5/10 - Not the most convenient spot that bros would be familiar with but discreet.

Overall, will RTM - looks package better than her other vanilla counterpart An Ran.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/keer-massage/

Sweet looking face and demure MILF 40s; has beautiful mummy type big breasts and allows zhut zhut for me. Does a decent massage (6/10). Not a time watcher and in my two sessions with her, she has always given full sessions. This one I like cos of her honest-to-serve personality. My humble FR to share, thanks for reading.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, new here, but have been going to ML for a few years. Usually how long in advance to book aini?
Old 27-02-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/lili-massage/

Huge, Big-Boned and Tall Lady about 1.78m. Pretty Face, chatty and a lot of smiles. Massage is just stroke a bit and press style which is good for hand and feet and not for arms and legs. Cannot roam south although full auto-roam stated, unless top up, which I feel is not fair, so I did not top up. She answered and replied to five messages during the massage session, yucks. Her nipples were hard and felt great when placed on my back but her breasts felt like two rocks. HJ is a little rushed even though there was lots of time left. No RTM for me. My humble FR to share. Thank you for reading
Old 27-02-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/su-xiao-massage/

Got to cure my fix and cant get to the feisty dragon lady or her friend so have to try out something new.

Made appt for Su Xiao this afternoon and did not regret one bit.
Location is where most regulars will know and same unit. Upstairs.
Pics are about 80% true, grow into you. short and cute 'baba' pattern, look demure but u get to know later. soft spoken.
massage, nothing much to talk about, confirmed untrained. but at least make some effort instead of playing piano.
sensual, this is where demure this word is super wrong to describe her, she reminds me of lulu from last time, HDLY, bbbj from underneath u, cathbath all over, tease to the max, 4G roaming all included. bros, who like ass-rim, she will rape your ass for a good 10mins while slowly stroking u. and did i mention with some soft bossanova music in the background frm her hp to put u in the mood. The rest i dont wanna mention as YMMV.
RTM is a definate.

a good alternative to dragon lady or her friend at the same pricing. hope she dont get too busy until i cant RTM.
but also looking forward to the lucky day i strike toto and dragon lady recalls and replies me.

Agreed that she is a good choice if don't want to queue. Good decent sensuals, cat bath done briefly but nicely, good BBBJ skills. Showers together. Overall not bad.

Not syt but curvy and looks attractive enough. Skills above benchmark level.
Old 27-02-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Here's my FR for Su Xiao
Disclaimer: This is based on my own personal experience, YMMV.

Location: 7/10 - You will know where if you frequent this forum
Looks: 7.5/10 Look good, wouldn't reject, petite and cute, have a sweet voice.
Figure: Big pair of Cs; tear-drop size, with a little of tummy fat
Massage: 5/10 - You don't come here for the massage
Shower: Helps you to dry with the towel
Sensual: 8.5/10 - Willing to please and change costumes for your viewing pleasure
BBBJ: Alot patterns and positions and uses lubricant on her mouth
CIM: (Top-up $20 for it)
Pricing: 120 SN, 140 FN + CIM
Overall: 8/10

I'm a sucker for CIM so always on the lookout for good ones!
Need to top up further for FN + CIM?? if just FN still need top up ah
Old 27-02-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7464 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Hi bros, new here, but have been going to ML for a few years. Usually how long in advance to book aini?
The best one to answer to Aini herself, bro.

If you have been going to home-based MLs for years, you should know the SOP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1