The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Sounds like an illegal partitioning and subletting of a HDB flat which is prevalent in some parts of Singapore. Should stay away from these as they rank highest on the priority list for Police raids.
That bro is talking about a proper licensed shop, not HDB flat. So, not relevant to this thread. Sounds like advertiser cos lately start getting wechats from this shop ML again Biz start suffer liao as retrenchments bite especially in neighbourhood areas many people affected.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Haha you’re damn lucky to get Aimee. She won’t even reply my messages to book.. I don’t get it used to be a regular and we gum quite well. Alas.
Try using another Hp no. to book. ^^ Sometimes maybe offended the ML unknowingly during the session and she will blacklist your HP no.

1 ML told me she found my SMS reply a little rude and wanna blacklist me but 1 customer last min cancelled appt and she changed her mind.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ashong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
SLG Jessica? I tot some others say her roaming limited
Yes from SLG, this was my experience which was some time back and could be different from other bros
Old 17-09-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
Try using another Hp no. to book. ^^ Sometimes maybe offended the ML unknowingly during the session and she will blacklist your HP no.

1 ML told me she found my SMS reply a little rude and wanna blacklist me but 1 customer last min cancelled appt and she changed her mind.
Eh... But if she really dont want you to find her anymore, and you try to snook her using another hp number. Im not sure what will happen.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol well said bro, with this amount definitely got many options, even non-WL already in range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pronstar View Post
Bo hua....
I hope no bros here will kena KC trap. In the end just women, now covid situation can see famous ML get too pampered and they think sg guys are all carrots and daft punk. Chiong safe bros.
Old 17-09-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
I think Jelly was her previous nick. You can do a search on her related FRs
Thanks bro
Old 17-09-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
bigfathead76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xue Er

Good service. Discreet location.

Looks decently pretty, slim legs. ^^
best is during HJ, the teasing lagi power.

Respect her boundaries and you’ll leave satisfied.
Old 17-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

What does it mean when you book the day before, confirmed on the day. Then she delayed timing by a little later in the day and then changed again to propose another day or super late+give some excuse?

Some big fish came along?
Old 17-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
What does it mean when you book the day before, confirmed on the day. Then she delayed timing by a little later in the day and then changed again to propose another day or super late+give some excuse?

Dont think too much, will get old easily.
Old 17-09-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post

I booked your target. Sorry for the inconvenience you had.
Old 17-09-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
I think Jelly was her previous nick. You can do a search on her related FRs
Yup is Jelly. She can change her names or even pics 10 times it still won't help her widen her customer pool much since her skillsets are really limited and will only cater to a very small group whom are willing to RTM. Well, at least she is trying
Old 17-09-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Judging from the replies, i guess its quite common
Old 17-09-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
username deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That bro is talking about a proper licensed shop, not HDB flat. So, not relevant to this thread. Sounds like advertiser cos lately start getting wechats from this shop ML again Biz start suffer liao as retrenchments bite especially in neighbourhood areas many people affected.

Given times are bad, they should consider lower their charges or more service since they hope for more business.
Old 17-09-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
What is this cut and paste thing? Even the typos are repeated
A few of such FR recent days

Obviously baiting bros to ask for contact
Anyone try this already?
Old 17-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
seabazzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but here goes.)

My very first FR. Had a "date" with Gem (aka Adele) not too long ago.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=731840

I purposely waited for a while before writing this FR because if the experience was a really good one, I know I would still remember and crave for it.

Unfortunately, unlike the countless reviews that praised her to the high heavens, my experience was very forgettable.

Her place was easy to find. I had a direct bus, and all it took was a bridge crossing and less than 400m of walking.

But because it was raining the day I went, I got a little wet from the lack of shelter.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10

She's probably some people's cup of tea, but I guess my taste is more like bro Franco_Baresi's type. Can see what he means when he says she's a butterface.

Not to say she's ugly... but if she were someone I met on the streets, I'd probably take a second look and then move on. Cute, but not attention-grabbing type of hot.

Gotta love her boobs though. Very nicely sized to me, who doesn't like them too big or too small.

Massage: 6/10

Nothing to shout about, but that's not what we're there for.

HDLY: 8.5/10

This is where she really stood out. Those nails on your skin really make you tingle.

She did this for around 10 minutes, I think. Wasn't enough to get me fully hard, but that may be because I am a very visual person. I needed to see her body and get my hands roaming before I could get completely turned on.

That being said, I felt that if the HDLY went on for another 20 minutes, I might have cummed from it.

Also, one tiny detail to note. Because it was my first time there, she said at the beginning she was afraid I might not be able to take it, so who knows... she may have turned down the intensity.

Sensual: 6/10

Felt very commercial.

Because I read so many reviews on her before arranging to meet, I was expecting a lot of sensuality.

Some of the things mentioned by the other bros didn't happen.

Instead, all I got was her standing by the side of the massage bed giving me a handjob.

She also wanted me to lie down, which made it more difficult for my hands to roam.

Gave me the feeling she didn't want me to touch her much at all. Maybe because I'm not Andy Lau, maybe no chemistry, who knows.

Either way, this part was very disappointing.

Attitude: 7/10

She was nice. Gave me the impression of a somewhat apologetic Japanese (yes, I know, she's local)... with her gentle, meek, and soft tone of voice.

We didn't talk much. Midway through the beginning, she just sort of quieted down a bit and her replies to me became a bit less conversational. Not that I'm too bothered by that.

RTM: Nah. The sensual part was the deciding factor. In my opinion, if you had a limited budget on MLs each month, and you wanted to get the best bang for your buck, Gem is not for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1