The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I texted her twice on WhatsApp and I think she most likely saw my messages as they were blue ticked but still didn’t get any reply after that. I’m guessing that she’s inundated with too many messages now and don’t have the time to check through all these numbers.

Or it could also be that I’ve got bad reviews on their DB hahah... unlikely though, since I’ve never had any trouble booking other MLs for the first time and I don’t think I’ve pissed off any ML recently lol

I’m now thinking of commando-ing this relatively newly listed ML https://sglonelyguys.live/niki-massage/ but like still kinda hesitant as the pictures are blurred out and her price is $100. Like a bit too good to be true haha
No ML will remain this hard to book.. Sooner or later her initial razzle-dazzle will fade with time and newer faces entering the fray..

You already got a helpful heads-up with regards to the timing of the texting.. Do that tomorrow morning and you'd perhaps get a slot faster than you had anticipated..

Tbh, she doesn't look that attractive from her blurry pics.. I'd rather go for those who have already gotten [reliable] FRs here..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-yu-massage/

Enjoyed another session with Xiao Yu over the long weekend. This second repeat visit yeilds better chemistry and intimacy with her than the first.

I didn't bother laying face down for the massage. She got the hint and started her playful teasing immediately. Her handling of my manhood while nibbling my nipples were most enjoyable. She was wearing a half cut t-shirt and her nipples were poking against the fabric. The shirt did a terrible job of hidding her breasts. Sitting astride on my right leg, stroking me, biting her lower lip and with that aroused stare looking down at me were too muich for me. I quickly switchted position with her and began my assault on her melons. She dutifully took off the shirt. My kisses were all over her boobs while my right hand was busy caressing her exposed body. Sadly, the exploration down to southern territory wasn't that fruitful. I like her hand skill but it was not sufficient to make me explode. Have to give her credit for persistency, she was patient in exploring different techniques to bring me to higher excitement.

With some time left after showering, she asked me to sit down and gave me a good head and neck massage. It was torturous. She moved to my front and pressed on my temple. Her now covered boobs in the half cut t-shirt were swaying again infront of me. I automatically reached out and grab her butts while burying my face in those twin peaks. She reached down with her hand, went inside my underwear and stroke my manhood again. Suddenly, she playfully stepped away and said we better stop. Alas my time was running out. That left me hanging feeling was too much... She giggled and promised to contunue at my next visit. I suspect that's her tactic of luring me back.

I have a better look at Xiao Yu this round. She is a petite lady with good sharp features on her oval shaped face. She does remind me of the korean actress that acted with Jacky Chan in a movie many years back.

She will be my regulars for now. I usually only shortlist those ML that are at least 160cm but with all the nice reviews on 157cm Carrie, I will find time to visit her after the craze on her has died down abit.

Happy cheaonging!! Stay safe.
Old 13-07-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No ML will remain this hard to book.. Sooner or later her initial razzle-dazzle will fade with time and newer faces entering the fray..

You already got a helpful heads-up with regards to the timing of the texting.. Do that tomorrow morning and you'd perhaps get a slot faster than you had anticipated..

Tbh, she doesn't look that attractive from her blurry pics.. I'd rather go for those who have already gotten [reliable] FRs here..
Given that MLs are in relatively short supply right now, I won't be surprised if the hype surrounding the currently popular ones (e.g. Carrie, Tina, TT etc.) will last longer than usual.

Already got an appointment with my regular tomorrow so maybe i'll try booking Carrie again this weekend or next week. Hopefully by then the hype will die down slightly.
Old 13-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Agree lol, this niki blurred pics also look like auntie...
Old 13-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.live/lily-massage/

New Lily with no weight mentioned.
Old 13-07-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Agree lol, this niki blurred pics also look like auntie...
Lol so bad ah? I've always been bad at judging how these girls look like when their photos are blurred out... Maybe I should look out for a new target hahah
Old 13-07-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Another Viet ML.
Old 13-07-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

See the angle of her shots high chance is baby elephant..

Look at her list of services also.. Almost certain to be a FL masquerading as a ML..

Old 13-07-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Given that MLs are in relatively short supply right now, I won't be surprised if the hype surrounding the currently popular ones (e.g. Carrie, Tina, TT etc.) will last longer than usual.

Already got an appointment with my regular tomorrow so maybe i'll try booking Carrie again this weekend or next week. Hopefully by then the hype will die down slightly.
Up to you Bro.. You never know if you don't try..

I mean, what have you got to lose? Your sanity?

Old 13-07-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
She does remind me of the korean actress that acted with Jacky Chan in a movie many years back.

Kim Hee-sun is it?

Old 13-07-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
See the angle of her shots high chance is baby elephant..

Look at her list of services also.. Almost certain to be a FL masquerading as a ML..

Edited photos already show her to be chunky...

Next.
Old 13-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Always always look at the size of the thighs, even the calfs give away the size. In any case, like mentioned, every hiding pattern also tried still can see she is on the heavier side, haha

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 13-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:

Kim Hee-sun is it?
Yes, her. My opinion lah... Some may feel otherwise.
Old 13-07-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Just a question. I see a couple bros say they text via WhatsApp. I am somehow still using ams... Is WhatsApp common for mls to have now?
Old 13-07-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Just a question. I see a couple bros say they text via WhatsApp. I am somehow still using ams... Is WhatsApp common for mls to have now?
I contact WLs using SMS first, then ask for WC after first time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1