The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 21-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
Bro, I requested for the ball. Of course she did! Haha
Bro, I request for dick. So hopefully she did truly torture my dick mercilessly.
But I also requested for no marking and no extreme pain too and beg her to mercy me. . Dick slapping is my favorite. Slap the dick with feet till cum.

And one of the thing that I request is to tickle my armpit mercilessly and long time. Hopefully she as some finger nail and I am sure I will half dead by tickle. And I am sure the dick will rock hard and waiting the punishment.
Old 22-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
M slave diary in Chinese

Chanced upon this diary detailing her training as a house slave under her master. Good writing style and interesting anecdotes. Really broadened my mind regarding SM

http://xingbiqi.com/html/9801622532.html

第三百五十七章:也谈谈恻隐之心
明天出发,主人请陆姐的司机送我们去机场。主人说别像土鳖一样带太多行李,于是大致收拾了些东西,坐等明天 。
主人很少上QQ,交代我没事常翻看下他邮箱,主人怕错过什么重要的内容。其实他邮箱里除了会有M偶尔写信给 他,也没什么特殊重要的东西。有那么一段时间,和几个人交往热烈,竟然把邮箱当QQ使。
早年主人和一些同好交往邮件中谈到SM器具,主人曾说:“我已经过了使用器具达到虐恋的目的的 阶段。”
我咨询主人,“您不是过了这个阶段了吗?怎么现在又开始着手专业施虐器材了呢?”
主人回答我:“虐恋现象里,快感源头不是痛苦,是由过程产生的情绪。”
我继续问:“没有器具您的快感情绪从何而来?”
主人指指脑袋,“这里。大脑是最大的性器官。”主人的这个观点我在前文提及过。
“现在呢?”
“现在我开始依赖器具了。”主人笑笑不再说什么了。
我一直认为,有虐恋倾向的人,在某一方面一定有缺失,需要用最原始的性来弥补这方面的薄弱,或许是自信心不 够?或许是心理残疾?或许薄弱的地方就是性。所以,一般S需要用器具来激发感官,强化性能力来证明自己。于 是M的痛苦、羞辱、担心、恐惧成为了他为性快感而生的刺激。
我担心我的问题会让主人怀疑我在质疑主人的某些能力。于是岔开话题。
“一般S和M在一起久了会有恻隐之心,您有吗?”我原意是想表达对主人纯粹的赞许,虐恋当中“心狠手辣”有 时不是贬义,反倒“戛然而止”会让人心生烦躁。
主人显然没有理解我的意思。他说:“在一个纯粹的M身上很难找到S的成分,但在S身上却往往可以找到一些难 以界定的东西。”
M往往知道自己在做什么,如何达到自己的目标,对方如何做才会臣服,显得比较理智、外向、睿智。而很多S不 一定知道在自己人格的另一方面,存在畏缩、懦弱、柔性的东西,关键是不懂得什么时候去展示,如 何去克服。
记得弗洛伊德说过,女人性高潮时间段是男人。西蒙波娃说,男人射精后的时间段是女人。极度亢奋后的性别倒错 现实存在,虽说是暂时,那才是你最真实的展示。看来主人说的“一个真正的S没有S和M的明显界限”说法也是 成立的。虐恋中主动与被动的成分是密不可分,紧紧联系着,说不定S和M就是一种,统称为虐恋。
本来想专门用一篇谈下适合M看的几本书,既然谈到了西蒙波娃,碧旗先推荐一本西蒙波娃的《第二性》,此书被 誉为“有史以来讨论妇女的最健全、最理智、最充满智慧的一本书”,也是碧旗将来淡出主人视线时,引导自己思 维的几件武器之一。
那到底一个S“恻隐之心”能不能有呢?主人认为:他做的不好,经常会恻隐心泛滥。他说同情心在虐恋当中最好 能克服掉。他认为不必对奴展示不忍的一面。
“如果很漂亮,您又很喜欢的奴呢?”
“那更得心肠硬哦。”
好吧,我暂时还理解不了。孟子曰:“无恻隐之心,非人也;恻隐之心,仁之端也”。什么意思呢?没有恻隐之心 的人,不是人。同情心是仁的起始。SM当中M不一定都喜欢善良的主人,但主人善良总不会是坏事 。

Last edited by Intimissimo; 22-06-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 22-06-2014, 11:08 PM

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro, I request for dick. So hopefully she did truly torture my dick mercilessly.
But I also requested for no marking and no extreme pain too and beg her to mercy me. . Dick slapping is my favorite. Slap the dick with feet till cum.

And one of the thing that I request is to tickle my armpit mercilessly and long time. Hopefully she as some finger nail and I am sure I will half dead by tickle. And I am sure the dick will rock hard and waiting the punishment.
Hope everything goes well for you!
Old 22-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndalton View Post
To all Bros in KL,

I got an email reply from Mistress Aanya. So far no KL slaves that had contacted her thus she might cancel her session to KL. Thus, plz email mistress and book your slots. her email is [email protected]. her stay would be from 25 till 28th july. TQ
Hi bro johndalton,

I have been in contact with Mistress Aanya and understand some other KL slaves have as well. The reason why no one has booked any slots for her session in KL is because of her high rates of SG$230/hr, which works out to about RM600/hr. It is my opinion and some others I know that this rate is way too high for Malaysian standards.

Just for a comparison, Domina Fire who was recently in KL charged RM300/hr and the response was quite good in terms of appointments. I am not going to comment on the relative skills of both dommes as I have not served Mistress Aanya before, however I believe both are good at what they do and have excellent reputations.

I understand from Mistress Aanya that it would not be worth her while to lower her rates to come to KL as she can make more holding sessions in Singapore. It is disappointing for us KL subs to hear that but understandable since a pro domme provides a service and would ultimately try to maximize her income.
Old 24-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thought I'd do a quick share about Mistress Lan Lan.

Read the earlier FR by 1 of the bros here (do a search), and she seems pretty okay. I wasn't expecting much for $100 per hour, but her services do meet my fetishes.

She doesn't respond as fast, probably cause she doesn't reply much during sessions (at least for my case). Her phone went off several times during our session.

Anyway, to quickly get the bad out of the way - place is pretty run down, so looks a little dirty, but still ok for sessions (just don't lick anything off the floor I guess). She provides dry bath towels, so that's a plus.

Arranged to meet up and rush down, and was told to wait a bit (think she was wrapping up with a client).

Requested for bondage, with long face-sitting, and stocking play. I think she didn't read most of my request cause in the end she asked me what I wanted, and she still hit my balls despite me requesting her not to do so. Had to remind her to be softer with me, as I'm really not into pain.

Her rope skills is actually not bad with the limited stuff she has. She's even quite sadistic too, rather leaving me to feel numb a little longer than letting me loose.

For feet lovers (I'm not one of them), her feet has a noticeable sweat smell. She liked to play around my face with it. I think some peeps here like that. Sorry but I can't recall how they look at the moment.

She really plays along when you're naughty (tried going for her pussy during face sitting, and she seems very accomodating, suggesting some anal play and other plays during our session. Her face sitting is quite okay, though would have wished there was more sweet scent on her panties, but at least not a sweaty smell (just personal taste). She even allowed me to pleasure her when I asked.

Though she killed my mood somewhat when she hit my balls, she did get me up again to a explosive orgasm during her face sitting.

All in all, would recommend for bros who're into China girls, considering her price is very cheap with room, and she's very accommodating, and has experience with SM Play back in China. I believe she can be pretty sadistic if you want her to.

She leaves end of this month (or so she claims), so interested bros might wanna give her a try. Just don't expect a hotel-like place or anything.
Old 24-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DOMINAFIRE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

[QUOTE=DOMINAFIRE;11265164]Good day to everyone!!!! To all perverted bitchbois, foot sluts, sissies, kinky lil bitches and slaves out there. I just drop by to say thank you to all of the bitches who made my 1st Asian Femdomme Tour worthwhile and enjoyable in Thailand most specially in Malaysia. Ive never imagine there are alot of toys and pets to play there to amuse me!!!lol... Every sessions and subs Ive known and I have there will always be cherish!!!
I apologize to some of the bitches who I wasnt able to meet due to limited time. Dont worry I still have plans coming over there if my sched permits me. Eventhough I got problem in customs by confiscating some of my toys that cause worse embarrasssment in my end. Wew!!!!!
And since I am receiving alot of msgs from Singapore Bitches, askin me to come over and give them a taste of my own brand of Domination. One of the bitches even told me that Singapore bitches are much more better than Kl subs in terms of servitude? Wow really? Hmmm. Oh well well bec of that I should know it myself. I am planning my Asian Femdomme Tour Part2 in Singapore this coming July. Tentative date 3rd or 4th wk. Ill post the update this wk for the confirmation of date. Whoever wants to meet me for a session should book or schedule a session in advance so I can arrange my time. Feel free to visit my own website for more details and booking sessions.

Official website
www.dominafire.com

Wanna know whats on my dirty mind? Follow me on twitter and like my facebook fanpage too and get a free clip of me and my dirty bitch.

https://m.facebook.com/dominafire?soft=side-area
https://mobile.twitter.com/dominafire

Enjoy my latests sessions and hottest pics on fetlife
https://fetlife.com/users/2075883

Singapore bitches, sluts, sissies, perverted dogs and all of the slaves out there,your long wait is over.. I will be flying to Singapore this coming July 20th to 30th. whoever wish to session with me. should contact me immediately to fill the slots available. I received tons of session requests and confirmations, so those who will book with me and schedule in advance will go 1st straight in the line till it fills my schedule. I have limited time so u better be hurry.. contact me in my official website for more booking details and slots available. I will be hosting the place but i will not disclose any information of my place till I get there.
BTW I am needing only one good personal slave who will be with me and tour me around the places and be my slave companion when I am there. Give me 5 best reasons why I would choose u, and u will get the chance to be with me everytime I need u, and use you, till I depart from Singapore!!!
See u all there bitches!!!!!!!
Old 24-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas666 View Post
Hi bros,

I will be in stationed Bangkok soon and want to try out some Thai BDSM there. Based on what i read here i am not considering two places to go:
1. thaidomina; probably mistress Jasmine
2. HOD; mistress Pai Ling seems exactly what i fancy

Most reviews here were already a bit older so does anybody have any recent experience with either of these two places/mistresses?

I am looking forward to a 3-hour play with a lot of rubber/latex, spanking, and CBT. This will be my first session ever so i hope to find a kinky mistress who is able to start slow but will reach my limits.

I can definitely recommend Thaidomina (www.thaidomina.com). A very nice, big and well-equipped dungeon and highly motivated and experienced Mistresses, especially Ms. Bella and Ms. Jasmine. Ms. Bella is on Fetlife and on Collarspace.
Old 25-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today gotten Mercilessly tortured by Mistress Rachel / Mistress Tian.
She has a nice feet with no doubt. Cut to short, she did everything that I asked for but with extra.

When we are in, I wash up my self, then wash her feet with cold/warm water. Then do the long foot worship (bare feet), sucking toes, licking her sole and side. She then put the whole feet inside my mouth and go all the way in till the end until I cannot breath. Then she use the other feet to kick and slap the dick. This was last for good 5min. One feet after another. My dick was solid hard. Then she collar me. She said good boy and walk with me (i am on four and we visit the living room) shit. I am show off to her house mate. Her house mate come-in to the living room while she walk with me. I need to lick her feet and bark like a dog (she asked me to do ) in front of her house mate. I think her house mate also into this world. She seems OK and she seems normal. Then they laugh each other whenever I bark as a dog. Oh no. this is the first time I was with other lady and My mistress and treat me like a puppy. Then she put her feet, her ass in front of my face and the heel was torturing me (dick was kicked mercilessly). I cannot say NO as this is my request. A bit pain but bearable. Then she said OK and we walk (of course I am on four) inside again. My cock was soft as I do nt really like the doggie portion . I think I am purely footy thing.

When we are inside, she tie me with rope. Shit I didn't request and she did it. How can I say no again. I just let her to do anything she like. After tie, I cannot move as it ties so hard. My neck, my hand, my body was tied. Cannot even move. Then she go out. I am thinking, oh no, she will go out and bring her friend to torture me mercilessly. or asking her to see me which she is torturing me to let me have an experience of humiliating in front of other. But no. she came back but didnt bring her friend. She show me one thing. Oh no. her worn sock. She laugh and put-it inside my mouth (a pair of sock) and press the whole feet and start doing tickling. I understand now. But too late already. I was mercilessly tickle for very long time. I think about 10-15min. Non-stop. I cry and cry and cry as so tickle, cannot move, cannot shout, cannot do anything but inside the whole body was so tickle. She laugh and laugh and laugh but still tickling. I look at her eye, moaning loud with please mistress, please stop. and tear a bit coming out as cannot take it anymore. She doesn't want to stop. She tickle and start HJ me, slap my dick hard whenever hard-on. And when session about to end, she said, OK.. ha ha ha.. Like it... Then put the oil on my dick. And take out the sock and put the whole feet inside my mouth again. Then she skillfully HJ me very fast. I think about 1min I came and came and came so long time and she also amazed that I came so much.

Thats my session FR. If you want me to rate, i will rate her 7/10 while I rate my one and only Mistress Keiko 10/10.
Old 26-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is ms lanlan good with anal play and does she have any tools for that?

Also, is cleanliness still an issue after she shifted? No towels, bad toilet etc.
Old 26-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenjusen View Post
Is ms lanlan good with anal play and does she have any tools for that?

Also, is cleanliness still an issue after she shifted? No towels, bad toilet etc.
You shd engage Miss Rachel or Miss Keiko bro. miss keiko is good with annal play.
Old 26-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

This is How I Cum

Yesterday I cum so much also so hard. Rachel comment me that she never see such a lot of cum and cumming count as well as cumming force before. She so happy that the way I cum is like didnt cum for decade already. I can feel it now as I feel pain in both thigh. cannot walk properly thus stay at my room whole day and applying medicine. Hee hee.cum reach over to my head position from the dick head. Yesterday she busy cleaning up my mess while I taking a bath. I think it is due to internal cum many times and saving the liquid for final out. I could feel so good when I got dick torture by her while foot gagged. About two times.

During my session with Miss Keiko she did do a orgasm denial many times and dick is all time rock hard. Never have a time to get soft as the way she dominate me is exactly the way I wanted. But for rachel about 15min of living room torture my dick is soft. May be I am not the type of public humiliation and horse riding or dog play. I am purely foot slave and only miss keiko know how I am handled. Missing her so much.
Old 26-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saved deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is How I Cum

Yesterday I cum so much also so hard. Rachel comment me that she never see such a lot of cum and cumming count as well as cumming force before. She so happy that the way I cum is like didnt cum for decade already. I can feel it now as I feel pain in both thigh. cannot walk properly thus stay at my room whole day and applying medicine. Hee hee.cum reach over to my head position from the dick head. Yesterday she busy cleaning up my mess while I taking a bath. I think it is due to internal cum many times and saving the liquid for final out. I could feel so good when I got dick torture by her while foot gagged. About two times.

During my session with Miss Keiko she did do a orgasm denial many times and dick is all time rock hard. Never have a time to get soft as the way she dominate me is exactly the way I wanted. But for rachel about 15min of living room torture my dick is soft. May be I am not the type of public humiliation and horse riding or dog play. I am purely foot slave and only miss keiko know how I am handled. Missing her so much.

When you were crawling around in the living room, were you crawling totally naked?

So is it her housemate also saw you crawling totally naked in the living room?
Old 26-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro dell

how does rachel's fren look?

Quote:
This is How I Cum

Old 26-06-2014, 10:05 PM

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is How I Cum

Glad to hear its good for you! Heard alot about Keiko, but her price is way off my budget. That's sad though...Hmm
Old 28-06-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saved View Post
When you were crawling around in the living room, were you crawling totally naked?

So is it her housemate also saw you crawling totally naked in the living room?
Yez bro. Totally naked and yes she saw me n she even laugh at me when I bark like a puppy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1